HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Really excited for tomorrows game. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=294469)

MaCam 09-29-2006 10:12 AM

Really excited for tomorrows game.

I know its only the preseason, but I can't wait until tomorrows game. Its going to be the first Bruins game of the season I get to see on tv. Nesn is showing it. This is the first time in a while I've been excited about a Bruins preaseason game. About 29 hours left now.

Lady Rhian 09-29-2006 10:31 AM

It sure will be great to see them play, even if it is a preseason game. :handclap: I have my whole day planned around this game. :biglaugh:

burlington_Bs_fan 09-29-2006 10:37 AM

Im gonna watch the whole game in slow motion (DVR) and analyse the hell out of it:) Everyone has been giving great updates on the games but I am so looking forward to watching one. To this point the only thing that I have seen of Kessel is a 20 sec. YouTube clip.
Who's turn in net?

Bruins Chica 09-29-2006 10:52 AM

I'm excited too. I'm going to the game and it's my first game in my new seats. I'm nervous that I'm going to hate them....but then excited that it's hockey time again. Let's hope I can adjust to life in the second row. :propeller

hckyguy14 09-29-2006 10:56 AM

I'll be at the game! Wooo-Hooooo

TheRealness 09-29-2006 11:27 AM

I might actually miss some of this game, which is sad. But it might be the last good weekend to golf so Im gonna hit up Passaconway in Litchfield, NH. Nice course.

Jason010304 09-29-2006 12:44 PM

Should be an interesting game............

Shinny 09-29-2006 01:28 PM

Aaaaaah-chooo. I think I feel a bad cold coming on so I don't have to take the kiddies to all their activities tomorrow. I really should be home on the couch under the afghan, eating chicken soup and watching the B's. Maybe I'll have to get in touch with my inner child to fake sick like days I had a test I hadn't studied for. :D

Go B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Ladd 09-29-2006 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burlington_Bs_fan (Post 6607615)
Im gonna watch the whole game in slow motion (DVR) and analyse the hell out of it:) Everyone has been giving great updates on the games but I am so looking forward to watching one. To this point the only thing that I have seen of Kessel is a 20 sec. YouTube clip.
Who's turn in net?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm going take like 6hrs to watch this game. The nice thing is that there is someone new to watch on every line and defense pair.
1st: Kessel, 2nd: Savard, 3rd: Donovan, 4th: Kalus, Chara, Mara, Dempsey. Oh and Toivo is in net.

chippa13* 09-29-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealness (Post 6607937)
I might actually miss some of this game, which is sad. But it might be the last good weekend to golf so Im gonna hit up Passaconway in Litchfield, NH. Nice course.

Keep your ears open for "Fore" on that course. There is a string of 3-4 fairways that are side by side on the front nine.

Killa Colton* 09-29-2006 02:11 PM

I"d like 2 see a Brookbank/Orr tussel but i have my doubts as 2 whether either of them will be in the lineup? Should be a good game regardless. 1st chance 2 get a look at Kessel in person.

TheRealness 09-29-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chippa13 (Post 6609589)
Keep your ears open for "Fore" on that course. There is a string of 3-4 fairways that are side by side on the front nine.

I know man, I've played there a bunch of times and am usually the one shouting 'Fore!' and then driving away inconspicuously before they realize that, yes, it was me (the worst golfer ever) shanking one off of their heads.

I don't like the section you're talking about too. Its like all the same hole and layout.

RudeRogo 09-29-2006 03:03 PM

im so excited. im going to be there as well. i cant wait to get pizza across the street and hopefully they have a fight DVD onscreen. im busting out my bourque jersey for this one

DKH 09-29-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrontRowRob (Post 6607709)
I'm excited too. I'm going to the game and it's my first game in my new seats. I'm nervous that I'm going to hate them....but then excited that it's hockey time again. Let's hope I can adjust to life in the second row. :propeller

hey, SecondRowRob, what section.....you going to feast out????

Silva 09-29-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudeRogo (Post 6610351)
im so excited. im going to be there as well. i cant wait to get pizza across the street and hopefully they have a fight DVD onscreen. im busting out my bourque jersey for this one

Half Time Pizza!!!!!!! great place!!! last year they added brand new tvs in there!!!!! I love the fight videos

I wish I was going tomorrow now :( not going until Nov 16

Don Cherry* 09-29-2006 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealness (Post 6607937)

I've actually played there myself maybe 15 years ago at least. In fact, I think the course was a brand new one at the time maybe a year or two old. It must be really nice now.

The thing I remember the most is that I had a pretty good score going until I got to either 13 or 14 (the hole with major water issues :help: ) and it was all downhill from there. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was hole lucky 13. :banghead:

Waltah* 09-29-2006 05:05 PM

take a pic of the new scoreboard please!

dabid 09-29-2006 06:16 PM

Do you think I could just go there and get tickets before the game starts?

TwineTickler 09-29-2006 06:18 PM

I'm stoked, unfortunately I'll be in class during the game but I'm just glad it's their last pre-season game and their at home. Hopefully we get a W.

Bruinguy 09-29-2006 06:41 PM

Haven't seent the question posed yet but it is on Centre Ice at all?? I'm going to be parked on the couch with a hangover and hoping to see it.

Captain Newcastle 09-29-2006 06:48 PM

My roommate's dad just surprised him with tickets for tomorrow, asked me to come along. Section 13. Pimp seats. He's a Rangers fan though, so I have to kick his *** for wearing a Rangers jersey. I'll even it out with a Neely jersey.

Bruins Chica 09-29-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKH (Post 6611288)
hey, SecondRowRob, what section.....you going to feast out????

:cry: Doesn't have the same ring to it. :thumbd: Section 21 now. Yeah, we are going. I'm just excited for some hockey. :banana:

slegr_71 09-29-2006 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrontRowRob (Post 6613644)
:cry: Doesn't have the same ring to it. :thumbd: Section 21 now. Yeah, we are going. I'm just excited for some hockey. :banana:

You're right, it doesn't have the same ring. :( But even second row you'll probably end up in a few pics tomorrow. ;)

I've been looking forward to this game all week - I need a hockey fix bad :biglaugh: I'm also interested in seeing the changes they made to the Garden - looks like the premiums seats section is a lot smaller.

WickedBruinsGirl 09-29-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrontRowRob (Post 6613644)

Not in the corner anymore? :( At least you're closer to the bench. :innocent:

RudeRogo 09-29-2006 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruinguy (Post 6612295)
Haven't seent the question posed yet but it is on Centre Ice at all?? I'm going to be parked on the couch with a hangover and hoping to see it.

yeah it is. NESN is carrying it so im pretty sure