HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Labarbera To Start Vs Colorado (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29724)

Mark Pavelich 11-20-2003 12:06 PM

Labarbera To Start Vs Colorado

Just heard on WFAN that Markanen's wife gave birth and he went back to NY.

Pearl Necklace 11-20-2003 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Pavelich
Just heard on WFAN that Markanen's wife gave birth and he went back to NY.

WFAN, where are you?

Did you here Mistress Carrie's Fake "O" yet?

Melrose_Jr. 11-20-2003 12:20 PM

Does that mean Dunham will be back-up?

Jackson Ranger 11-20-2003 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Does that mean Dunham will be back-up?

Maybe JD can put the pads back on. And with the size of the equipment today, there wouldn't be much to shoot at with him in goal! :D

rangers 11-20-2003 12:48 PM

If that is correct I just want too wish LaBarbera all the best! You can do it!

LondonFan 11-20-2003 01:03 PM

Barbar-bar Barbarbar-rer...Bar-ber-eeerrraaaaa!

dedalus 11-20-2003 01:06 PM

Given this news I'd be inclined to predict a 10-1 score. However, since both Forsberg and Kariya will also miss the game, 5-1 will be more like it.

Bluenote13 11-20-2003 01:06 PM

Hey Fletch, isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar ?

:p

Bluenote13 11-20-2003 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dedalus
Given this news I'd be inclined to predict a 10-1 score. However, since both Forsberg and Kariya will also miss the game, 5-1 will be more like it.

OR....since the kid is net, the defense will try to tighten up, forwards included, and will help limit the shots on goal...aaaaagh, they'll find a way to fudge it up....

rangers 11-20-2003 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluenote13
OR....since the kid is net, the defense will try to tighten up, forwards included, and will help limit the shots on goal...aaaaagh, they'll find a way to fudge it up....

And damn, they`ll do it on national television! :p

True Blue 11-20-2003 01:21 PM

Quote:

We haven't quoted that movie in quite a long time. Sather must be the guy using a whole fist.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-20-2003 01:44 PM

Quote:

I don't know, I don't have any.

Skroob* 11-20-2003 02:59 PM

I'm happy to see Jason get his shot, but why not play Jussi?!?!?! Am i missing something here, or is he just here to play 1 game every 20?

edit: nevermind, im a penis. He played last game. Duh. I guess it would help if i actually find the time to watch one full game this year.

Fire Sather 11-20-2003 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skroob
I'm happy to see Jason get his shot, but why not play Jussi?!?!?! Am i missing something here, or is he just here to play 1 game every 20?

edit: nevermind, im a penis. He played last game. Duh. I guess it would help if i actually find the time to watch one full game this year.

Nah, its because he went back to NY because of the birth of his first son.

Congrats Jussi :handclap:

RoyIsALegend* 11-20-2003 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skroob

It would also help if you actually read the thread you're replying to... you'd see your answer then, also.

JCProdigy 11-20-2003 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson Ranger
Maybe JD can put the pads back on. And with the size of the equipment today, there wouldn't be much to shoot at with him in goal! :D

Hell he's got all the natural padding in the world that he don't need anymore. Of course they'd have to stop play after every shot on goal in order to retreive the puck from in between the rolls of flab...

...and who the hell if gonna be the backup?!?! If Dunham isn't healthy enough to start and play 60 min would you want to risk losing him for a long time by coming in cold for 20 min worth of slop up duty in a regular season game?

Dorthmall 11-20-2003 05:52 PM

So who's gonna be the backup? Is Dunny gonna dress? That might not be a good idea, cause if we need to pull Labarera, I wouldn't want Dunny to further irritate his groin.

ping 11-20-2003 08:58 PM

Is Dunham going to start the next game in 3 days or is it still touch and go day-to-day kind of deal?

Edge 11-20-2003 09:00 PM

Jussi will probably be back before the next game. The only reason he was gone was because his wife gave birth, so i'd be surprised if he gets the start. he might still be on the roster, but he wont start.

ping 11-20-2003 09:09 PM

Alright...my fantasy hockey team thanks you :bow:

Bluenote13 11-21-2003 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
I don't know, I don't have any.

Oh, no children?

Bluenote13 11-21-2003 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JovOhlund
Alright...my fantasy hockey team thanks you :bow:

Hey Jov, here's what i think about your fantasy team:http://www.mooned.com/go.php?go=topphp&c=Men&w=bottom

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-21-2003 07:37 AM

Quote:

Oh, no children?

No, elephant books.