HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   D-Pairings when Darius K returns (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=298690)

Gottokeeponrisin 10-09-2006 04:59 PM

D-Pairings when Darius K returns

what will they look like ?

NYR94 10-09-2006 05:17 PM

Malik-Rozsival
Tyutin-Kasparaitis
Pock-Rachunek

That's for when Ward is out. When Ward can play again, I don't know who will sit. It sort of bums me out that guys who have played well like Pock and Rachunek would be the likely candidates to sit in favor of Kaspar because they've played well. Especially with the need for a good point man on the powerplay, I really don't want those guys sitting.

NYR469 10-09-2006 05:19 PM

when everyone is healthy pock is gonna sit

tyutin-ward
malik-rozsival
kaspar-rachunek

polako 10-09-2006 05:54 PM

^^^
I hope not.

Pock has been playing well and the NYR are winning. He should stay in the lineup until his play warrants a seat in the pressbox

Finest 10-09-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYR469 (Post 6709826)
when everyone is healthy pock is gonna sit

tyutin-ward
malik-rozsival
kaspar-rachunek

Although I dont want to see Pock out of the line up, I have to agree with you that he will probably be the first to sit.

VEGASRANGERFAN 10-09-2006 06:09 PM

Is Ward injured?

DontStaal 10-09-2006 07:00 PM

take out pock?

NO... like renney said last year, don't screw around with a winning formula.. and IMO Pock and Rachunek are getting it done! If kaspar is to come in for Ward, yes you have to pair him with Toots. When Ward's healthy, pending Kaspar's play, then we see what to do w/ Pock or Rachunek. BUT right now, I think its awesome. So far Pock hasn't done anything wrong.. he's played awesome and when he takes shots, he rarely misses the net, something rangers are familar w/ from the point. As for Rachunek, he's obviously been hiding something during pre-season, I mean the guy can play. And boy, did you see him flying down the ice for that 2-on-1 w/ Jags saturday. I like what im seeing. :yo:

shoothepuck 10-09-2006 07:24 PM

Kasper should play with Tyutin till Ward comes back and then sit Kasper again. Pock and Rachunek look good together, Kasper should be the odd man out

VEGASRANGERFAN 10-09-2006 08:20 PM

What happened to Ward???

Son of Steinbrenner 10-09-2006 08:39 PM

If I had to guess (which I suppose I'm doing) I'd say the Rangers are going to limit kaspars games to about 50 to 60 in the regular season. It's better for the player and the team for him to be 100% in April and it's clear he can't handle the 82 game season. I'm not sure you can trust his body in a grueling playoff series.

If I had to bet I'd say he is a healthy scratch more often than you think just to keep him healthy and ironically enough in game shape. Pock has showed something and doesn't deserve to lose his spot to Kaspar. I don't think any of the defenseman have lost a spot in the top 6 two games into the year.

On a side note...

If youth is going to be traded it's going to be for one or two defenseman. You can see that coming a mile away...

Plato 10-09-2006 09:02 PM

u have to figure theyre gonna want to take a look at ozo too whether u like it or not

Finest 10-10-2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VEGASRANGERFAN (Post 6711763)
What happened to Ward???

Ward sustained a slight groin pull in the game against Philly. They werent sure on whether or not he will play. Guess we'll find out tonight.

Thirty One 10-10-2006 06:42 PM

Malik - Rozsival
Tyutin - Ward
Pöck - Rachunek