HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   USA is my new avorite country !!!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=300518)

sim22 10-14-2006 08:01 PM

USA is my new avorite country !!!!!

Higgins is our best foward so far.
Komisararek is our best defensement so far......by far !!!!

I hate George W Bush but......Higgins can replace Candolizza Rice and Higgins for President !!!!

Sorry white house but Montreal s coming to ya !!!!

It smells cup in Montreal !!!

Go Habs go !!!

NewHabsEra* 10-15-2006 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim22 (Post 6762044)

I hate George W Bush but......Higgins can replace Candolizza Rice and Higgins for President !!!!

Go Habs go !!!

Everybody were laughing at me 2 years ago when I said Komi, Higgins, Perezhogin and Plekanec would represent their country at the Olympic games one day... :shakehead

KaptainKourage* 10-15-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHabsArea (Post 6766887)
Everybody were laughing at me 2 years ago when I said Komi, Higgins, Perezhogin and Plekanec would represent their country at the Olympic games one day... :shakehead

I wasnt.

Mr San Diego Hab 10-15-2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Go Habs go !!!

Glad you can't vote...but I do like what I see from Higgins and Komi.

KaptainKourage* 10-15-2006 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptainKourage (Post 6767750)
I wasnt.

And I actually think they might play at the next international tournamenent,but wont because Habs will still be in playoff :handclap:

Higgins in 3 year and a half will be a monster.. Like 35 goals wont be a great season for him, but just a normal season like every others.

habsprospects 10-15-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

I didn't neither

Kafka 10-15-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

You will find people thinking differently everywere... and I know it more than you! :)

habsrock44 10-15-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Go Habs go !!!

There is already a better person for president on 2008 his name is General Zod. Check out his bio here. http://www.zod2008.com/

Metallian* 10-16-2006 01:41 AM

USA all the way

Blades 0f Steel 10-16-2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

Yes of course. You were the only one that thought they would be good NHL players. I dub thee NHAstrodamus, and are fully entitled to pat yourself on the back constantly for having forseen what noone could have possibly known.

Tell me again how you and you alone were the only one with enough insight to know Komisarek would indeed be a great player.

NewHabsEra* 10-16-2006 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladesofSteel (Post 6774420)
Yes of course. You were the only one that thought they would be good NHL players. I dub thee NHAstrodamus, and are fully entitled to pat yourself on the back constantly for having forseen what noone could have possibly known.

Tell me again how you and you alone were the only one with enough insight to know Komisarek would indeed be a great player.

I dont remember much support from anyone when I was talking about our kids and defending them of the prospects board about 3 years ago.. I rather remember several posters having a big fun reading me and some other insulting me as well... But its not a big deal, Im not spitful, Im just happy some start to see our kids as big as I do and I love to watch them progressing game after game with the big team... Im just upset to not be able to watch most of the games live...

So refreshing to see kids like Perezhogin, Higgins, Plekanec, Komisarek over guys like Perreault, Sundstrom, Bulis, Dagenais...

Shabutie 10-16-2006 11:00 AM

Quote:

Perezhogin won't...There are far more talented russians out there.

Blades 0f Steel 10-16-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHabsArea (Post 6774561)
I dont remember much support from anyone when I was talking about our kids and defending them of the prospects board about 3 years ago..

The only player you were high on that almost no one else was, was Plekanec. To say that you were in the minority when praising Komisarek, Perezhogin, Higgins is an exaggeration to say the least.

Anyway, we're all Hab fans. We all win when these kids do well.:yo:

TroyM 10-16-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladesofSteel (Post 6776229)
The only player you were high on that almost no one else was, was Plekanec. To say that you were in the minority when praising Komisarek, Perezhogin, Higgins is an exaggeration to say the least.

NHA is his own biggest fan though, it's all about him winning! And he HAS! :clap:

didjuicythat 10-16-2006 12:43 PM

Worst.first.post.ever ...

NewHabsEra* 10-16-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladesofSteel (Post 6776229)

You dont have a good memory cause as short as before the present season start, most were seeing Komi as a #4 defenseman at best.. As short as before the training camp start, some thought Kostitsyn was a bust or an ordinary prospect... Most were sending Perezhogin anywhere for a couple of hockey sticks to make Lats a place on the third line no long ago... Most thought Beauchemin was a minor league player or a 7th defenseman at best...

NewHabsEra* 10-16-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabutie (Post 6776151)
Perezhogin won't...There are far more talented russians out there.

Wanna bet?

IcE ColD 10-16-2006 03:23 PM

Well, since Perezhogin is a Kazakh, I'm pretty sure he will.

NewHabsEra* 10-16-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcE ColD (Post 6778550)
Well, since Perezhogin is a Kazakh, I'm pretty sure he will.

He already represented Russia in some international competitions.. He has double citizenship if Im not wrong...

montreal 10-16-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHabsArea (Post 6778823)
He already represented Russia in some international competitions.. He has double citizenship if Im not wrong...

He played for the U-18 team, U-20 team twice and played for the Senior National team a couple times for Euro Tour, I think he played 5 different times, (they do 4 tours a year) with 3 of them when he was 19.

J-D 10-16-2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

Yeah, righhht... like you were the only one pimping our prospects, here at HF! :help:

Komisarek was dubbed the next Pronger from some here for like 3 years after his draft year, for bejeebeez's sake.

NewHabsEra* 10-16-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-D (Post 6782552)
Yeah, righhht... like you were the only one pimping our prospects, here at HF! :help:

Komisarek was dubbed the next Pronger from some here for like 3 years after his draft year, for bejeebeez's sake.

Komisarek will never be a Pronger type of defenseman, more like a Scott Stevens as I always liked to compare..

Talent Analyst 10-16-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHabsArea (Post 6784210)
Komisarek will never be a Pronger type of defenseman, more like a Scott Stevens as I always liked to compare..

Physicly level yes , but will never put the same number of points that he does .

NewHabsEra* 10-17-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talent Analyst (Post 6784233)
Physicly level yes , but will never put the same number of points that he does .

Ive always compared Komisarek to the Stevens that I saw play since Im old enough to evaluate players properly... I never saw Stevens dominating the game offensively, always saw him like a physical force as well as an elite defensive defenseman.