HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bill Ranford (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=30348)

Patch101 11-22-2003 07:25 PM

Bill Ranford
 
<-------------------- IS!

Sorry, I'll never have a chance to do this again :D :cry: :bow:

SM
PS, nice glover by mr.fuhr :handclap:

oh, if anyone has any pictures or links of Ranford for todays games please post! Question, was that mask he had used in his last days as an oiler? or was it new?

gretzky2kurri 11-22-2003 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=Patch101Question, was that helmet he had used in his last days as an oiler or was it new?[/QUOTE]old

gretzky2kurri 11-22-2003 07:31 PM

old

dawgbone 11-22-2003 07:55 PM

he played awesome...

I love that guy, he has the fastest feet I have ever seen. His style (the stand up old-school one), always looks like he is getting beat through the legs, or around his leg, but he kept making the save.

It brought back great memories.

Patch101 11-22-2003 08:06 PM

..

Patch101 11-22-2003 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawgbone
he played awesome...

I love that guy, he has the fastest feet I have ever seen. His style (the stand up old-school one), always looks like he is getting beat through the legs, or around his leg, but he kept making the save.

It brought back great memories.

The Stacker was CLASSIC, I wish I could of seen a classic glove save but just the stack was amazing! Made my year

hockeyaddict101 11-22-2003 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patch101
The Stacker was CLASSIC, I wish I could of seen a classic glove save but just the stack was amazing! Made my year

Fuhr had his classic glove save, that was great.

It looked like my avatar.

thome_26 11-22-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaz44
Fuhr had his classic glove save, that was great.

It looked like my avatar.

INDEED! That is the nicest save by an Oiler goalie since Tommy's playoff save on Lehtinen last year. MY JAW DROPPED!!! I couldn't believe when I saw it live, but when I saw it on the big screen again I was speechless- he looked like he hadn't missed a game!

USC Trojans 11-22-2003 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thome_26
INDEED! That is the nicest save by an Oiler goalie since Tommy's playoff save on Lehtinen last year. MY JAW DROPPED!!! I couldn't believe when I saw it live, but when I saw it on the big screen again I was speechless- he looked like he hadn't missed a game!

Quick! Kevin Lowe, get on the phone and sign him to a one year contract!!!

Oil_in_my_veins 11-23-2003 06:50 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Ranford was my favourite Oiler goalie of all time.

nice job Billy.

if only the rest of the Oiltimers played their hearts out like you and Fuhrsie did ;)

hillbillypriest 11-23-2003 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaz44
Fuhr had his classic glove save, that was great.

It looked like my avatar.

I loved the net cam shot of Fuhr's save off of Richer with his outstretched hand and the pristine blue sky in the background. Don't suppose anyone has seen this posted or could extract it from a recording of the game?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.