HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Seattle Post Intelligence (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=305227)

Artyukhin* 10-26-2006 11:20 PM

Seattle Post Intelligence
 
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorec...rticleID=79976


With the score tied, Matt Lashoff, who was Boston's first overall pick in the 2005 draft, got called for a holding penalty in his NHL debut with about 45 seconds left. Markov then sailed a wrister from the left circle between goaltender Cristobal Huet's legs on the power play to win the game.






Chara tied it for Boston on a slap shot from the right slot over the netminder's glove side 18:29 into the third.

David_99 10-26-2006 11:39 PM

Haha nice :handclap:

Blades 0f Steel 10-26-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 6898221)
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorec...rticleID=79976


With the score tied, Matt Lashoff, who was Boston's first overall pick in the 2005 draft, got called for a holding penalty in his NHL debut with about 45 seconds left. Markov then sailed a wrister from the left circle between goaltender Cristobal Huet's legs on the power play to win the game.

So what? Typoes happen, and it's obviously wishful thinking.

Galchenyuk x 27 10-26-2006 11:40 PM

LOL!!!

1 mistake ok but wow..

Chara ties it in the 3rd.
montreal scores the winner on its own goalie and
he apparently put it 5 hole when it was quite clear that it went under his arm

Artyukhin* 10-26-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladesofSteel (Post 6898297)
So what? Typos happen, and it's obviously wishful thinking.



typos happen they sure do . but reporting something that totally didnt happen is another thing .

i wonder where they got there info to report? pretty obvious the journalist who wrote it didnt watch the game .the person they got there info from must of had one to many brew

Blades 0f Steel 10-26-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 6898322)
typos happen they sure do . but reporting something that totally didnt happen is another thing .

i wonder where they got there info to report? pretty obvious the journalist who wrote it didnt watch the game .the person they got there info from must of had one to many brew

:biglaugh: You edited my typoe

Artyukhin* 10-26-2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladesofSteel (Post 6898414)
:biglaugh: You edited my typoe


wonder if the Seattle Post Intelligence are hiring ? :) :) :)

Scotianhab 10-27-2006 12:09 AM

haha great reporting :biglaugh:

Team_Spirit 10-27-2006 12:38 AM

Seattle ? Wow

How the hell did you end up reading that ?! Do you read every report from every city in NA :biglaugh:

znk 10-27-2006 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladesofSteel (Post 6898297)
So what? Typoes happen, and it's obviously wishful thinking.

There is also the fact that the goal wasnt scored between the legs...

hototogisu 10-27-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk (Post 6899069)
There is also the fact that the goal wasnt scored between the legs...

TSN also said the puck went between Thomas' legs (don't know if they fixed it yet)

pavlako11 10-27-2006 01:08 AM

While we're still bashing the paper, how can a pick be Boston's first overall pick if he was selected 22nd?

Why not just 1st round pick? It's mis-lead me! :D

coolguy21415 10-27-2006 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hototogisu (Post 6899277)
TSN also said the puck went between Thomas' legs (don't know if they fixed it yet)

That's how the AP (Associated Press) picked it up (though it was clearly over Thomas' right shoulder) so I think it's going to go down in history as a five-hole goal.

Take the points and run, boys.

Galchenyuk x 27 10-27-2006 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedScull (Post 6899384)
That's how the AP (Associated Press) picked it up (though it was clearly over Thomas' right shoulder) so I think it's going to go down in history as a five-hole goal.

Take the points and run, boys.


it didnt go over the shoulder.. it went under his arm

SerialSeb 10-27-2006 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 6900391)
it didnt go over the shoulder.. it went under his arm

I concure

And a sweet shoot at that. :handclap:

You can see Thomas felt it because even before the Horn goes off his lifting his head in despair.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.