HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Radulov takes a shot at Latendresse! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=305545)

kobe 10-27-2006 06:09 PM

Radulov takes a shot at Latendresse!

In this morning Journal de Montréal, in a Albert Ladouceur's article, Radulov was quoted as saying that he didn't understand why Latendresse was with the Habs this year because when he was playing against him in the Q, they (him and his Remparts teammates) didn't even notice Latendresse.

Strong words for Radu who was looking real good in his NHL debut. I have to say that i don't disagree with him.........:sarcasm:

KaptainKourage* 10-27-2006 06:11 PM

Let the kid play for God' sake

Galchenyuk x 27 10-27-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptainKourage (Post 6905858)

unfortunatly were in montreal, that wont happen...
His career will be ruined well before he can get it going.

speaking of Radulov..congrats to him on his first NHL goal last night.

Shabutie 10-27-2006 06:13 PM

Patrick Roy probably called him up and told him to say that.

Le Tricolore 10-27-2006 06:14 PM

any link to the article?

hototogisu 10-27-2006 06:18 PM

Where does Radulov get off saying that when he got sent down by Nashville after an unimpressive training camp by all accounts...? So he got his first goal, good for him.

Habs_Apostle 10-27-2006 06:19 PM

Wow, everyone is taking a shot at the poor kid. As I've said before, I would like nothing better than to see Lats succeed. I just don't think he's ready, and that others (Laps and Kost) are and deserve a shot at proving it. But maybe Carbo and company know something we don't (i.e., that it's just a confidence issue and that suddenly the kid will blossom and catch fire like nobody's business?).

larue* 10-27-2006 06:27 PM

Haaa I love it.......Let the poopybums take all the loser shots they want........Lats will get the last laugh.....Let me tell you this,,,,,, after Rads gets smoked by Lats along the boards he will be picking up more then just his words off of the ice. :yo:

GSK* 10-27-2006 06:30 PM

Yeah, I was in Laval this mourning for put on my car winter tire and I was looking at Journal de Montreal..

The comments of Radulov just make me laughing out of nowhere in the garage but the saddest thing about that, its so true...

I like Radulov.

Radulov > Anybody that you stand for :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

beowulf 10-27-2006 06:38 PM

Sad but true. And for the guy with the comment that Radulov was sent down, well he is back up and has scored. For al his impressive training camps, Lats has not only not scored but has not even picked up a point.

gars59 10-27-2006 06:40 PM

i saw that and i think radulov is garbage !! :shakehead

alway hate him ... all the time he want to ridicoulus the other team ... ;)

Billy The Kid 10-27-2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hototogisu (Post 6905925)
Where does Radulov get off saying that when he got sent down by Nashville after an unimpressive training camp by all accounts...? So he got his first goal, good for him.

I think the real reason he got sent down was because the Preds had 14 forwards already on one-way contracts, and then recemtly with Sullivan and Vasicek coming up lame, he got recalled.

KaptainKourage* 10-27-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gars59 (Post 6906100)
i saw that and i think radulov is garbage !! :shakehead

alway hate him ... all the time he want to ridicoulus the other team ... ;)

Wow. That make him an awful hockey player for sure. Just have to look at Kovalchuk I guess.

RC51 10-27-2006 06:47 PM

Thu Feb 22, 2007 AWAY Predators
8:00 PM ET
7:00 PM
RDS

Well thats one match-up I will be looking for.
Tender should be looking for him at center ice at about 25km:)

Empireshark 10-27-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptainKourage (Post 6905858)

We tried that but unfortunately he's not capable of playing at the NHL level yet. What's plan B?

Qui Gon Dave 10-27-2006 06:51 PM

Radulov takes a shot at Latendresse? Wow, I'll bet he hasn't been passing to him either. This looks to me like a full blown emergency. We must do something to preserve the good name of our favourite hockey club before we all go to hell!

(This isn't a 'shot' at you for creating the thread kobe, just enjoying getting caught up in the over-dramatics a few others have been indulging in (or overdosing on) recently).

I hope Latendresse doesn't develop a phobia of spotlights because that could cause a problem.

Marchy79 10-27-2006 06:52 PM

**** Radulov... he widhes he was as vital as Lats.

Lats will be a player boys... Hell **** radulov up

PERPETUALSMILEZ 10-27-2006 06:58 PM

I don't disagree with the guy either....juss think it was very unprofessional and very unneccesary the way he said it.

Think Lats being thrown into the NHL very unprepaired is going to screw up his career a lot.....especially in Montreal with the media being the way they are.

Poor guy

KaptainKourage* 10-27-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empireshark (Post 6906223)
We tried that but unfortunately he's not capable of playing at the NHL level yet. What's plan B?

Thornton got 19 pts while playing on the 4th line at his 1st year

Evil Ted 10-27-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptainKourage (Post 6906321)

Joe Thornton was drafted 1st overall, hes a gamebreaker, so is ovechkin so is crosby so is phaneuf and many other.

They were 1st team allstars in all the leagues they came from.

Lats was drafted 2nd round, hes no gamebreaker right now, he has no experience he has not paid any dues he should be a nobody right now, but he is playing on our 2nd scoring unit.

Radulov has an excelent point.

Souffle 10-27-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabutie (Post 6905885)
Patrick Roy probably called him up and told him to say that.

:biglaugh:

FinnHab 10-27-2006 07:16 PM

And what is Radulov? ******* joke.....:madfire:

Empireshark 10-27-2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptainKourage (Post 6906321)

The key phrase there is that he was on the 4th line - all year - where his play dictated that he should be.

Pascal 10-27-2006 07:20 PM

He might be right, but it's still very unprofessional of Radulov to say that.

And whoever is taking shots at Lats now or whining that he isn't ready and such, give the guy a freakin break. He's 10 games into his NHL career and already he's burnt out? Power forwards take YEARS to develop. You better be more patient.

We have some really ignorant "fans" here. We want everything at once and not ready to wait for the good things to come naturally. Just like with Samsonov.

Guriken 10-27-2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PERPETUALSMILEZ (Post 6906289)
I don't disagree with the guy either....juss think it was very unprofessional and very unneccesary the way he said it.

Think Lats being thrown into the NHL very unprepaired is going to screw up his career a lot.....especially in Montreal with the media being the way they are.

Poor guy

Guillaume doesn't look like someone who is affected by the attention of medias and what they say. He seems cool and concentrated on what he does. And I think he is ready for nhl, he is adjusting to the level, it's not that easy. He has the frame, now he needs to improve his timing, his quickness and skills.