HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   1 player could be sent to Hamilton! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=30651)

Subban Fan 11-24-2003 08:58 AM

1 player could be sent to Hamilton!

According to CKAC, BG will send to Hamilton Hainsey or Hossa...

It seems strange considering the fact that Audette is out for 1 month!

montreal 11-24-2003 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komi#1

Good, send them both down. Hossa needs to go down, he hasn't played much at all, and needs to find his confidence. I hate to see our prospects sitting. Send Hainsey down if he's not going to play. Quintal's been brutal lately, yet Hainsey watches. Let Dykhuis sit in the press box for the 1.6M he's being paid, he's not going to learn anything in Hamilton, and Hainsey can, and I would personally rather see Dykhuis in the press box over Hainsey.

KILLger 11-24-2003 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komi#1

Both should go down, as they're being benched and not being developped at all. I'd call up *gasp* Dykhuis and Dagenais. Why them? Dagenais really isn't a prospect anymore and could help out offensively, his confidence is high 'cos he's scoring and I'd much rather see Dykhuis play than Bouillon.

montreal 11-24-2003 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plekanec
100% Agree with Hainsey sent down, Dykhuis in the press box!

I however desagree about Hossa... We need his skills + size... Jjulien must play him!

No ****, we do need his size/skills, but he's not playing him, so send him down. Hossa didn't seem to have much confidence before being benched, so I would think his confidence level is much lower. Send him down and let him get it going in Hamilton, with Pleks and Balej (that would be a wicked line) then bring him up later in the season.

G Man 77 11-24-2003 09:29 AM

It's hard to watch Dackell get the nod on the 2nd line instead Hossa, and Bouillon instead of Hainsey... but the fact is these kids have not forced the coach to play them with their strong play.

Ribeiro & Ryder have, and good for them.

If they can't beat out Dackell & Bouillon for a roster spot... that says a lot about how their game leaves to be desired. They need to go back down, improve their game and their confidence and hopefully come back up before year end.

Letting them rot in the press-box is the absolutely dumbest thing to do with young kids. It makes no sense whatsoever, play them or send them down.

KILLger 11-24-2003 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G Man 77
It's hard to watch Dackell get the nod on the 2nd line instead Hossa, and Bouillon instead of Hainsey... but the fact is these kids have not forced the coach to play them with their strong play.

Ribeiro & Ryder have, and good for them.

If they can't beat out Dackell & Bouillon for a roster spot... that says a lot about how their game leaves to be desired. They need to go back down, improve their game and their confidence and hopefully come back up before year end.

Letting them rot in the press-box is the absolutely dumbest thing to do with young kids. It makes no sense whatsoever, play them or send them down.

IMO, Hossa hasn't played that bad. He didn't produce much offense but was playing fairly well still.

BLONG7 11-24-2003 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plekanec
100% Agree with Hainsey sent down, Dykhuis in the press box!

I however desagree about Hossa... We need his skills + size... Jjulien must play him!

I thought both were playing fairly well, but once they sat in the press box, they became somewhat fragile, confidence whise... I still think Hainsey will be an excellent PP QB.