HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Flames Rangers Trade proposal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=308038)

BDubinskyNYR17* 11-03-2006 05:04 PM

Flames Rangers Trade proposal
 
Rangers get: Regehr and Chris Chucko
Flames get Montoya, Rachunek and Immonen

Flames add a centre that should be in the NHL and Rangers get a mean dman and a gritty prospect.


Flame away

Son of Steinbrenner 11-03-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHall18NYR (Post 6979684)
Rangers get: Regehr and Chris Chucko
Flames get Montoya, Rachunek and Immonen

Flames add a centre that should be in the NHL and Rangers get a mean dman and a gritty prospect.


Flame away


You should've changed your name to Flame Away..

Thirty One 11-03-2006 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHall18NYR (Post 6979684)
Flame away

ok

Regehr is worth way more than that

I don't get the obsession with Immonen

CM Lundqvist 11-03-2006 05:08 PM

This one is screaming "Lock Me."

IanB 11-03-2006 05:08 PM

Do all of your proposals have the Rangers trading away Montoya, Rachunek, and Immonen?

Montoya is one of our best prospects. Rachunek is playing well. And what good does a gritty prospect do for us now? I think we have enough 3rd/4th line players right now dont you? Not to mention, quite simply, the Flames are not going to trade Regehr.

Greg in MA 11-03-2006 05:08 PM

For Montoya? I'm not so sure about that. Replace Regher with Phaneuf and then there's a possibility of Montoya and a few other picks (or prospects).

I highly doubt Calgary would move Phaneuf at the moment, besides, Kipper is solid enough that I don't see any reason why Calgary would take a goaltender prospect.

BDubinskyNYR17* 11-03-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg in MA (Post 6979726)
For Montoya? I'm not so sure about that. Replace Regher with Phaneuf and then there's a possibility of Montoya and a few other picks (or prospects).

I highly doubt Calgary would move Phaneuf at the moment, besides, Kipper is solid enough that I don't see any reason why Calgary would take a goaltender prospect.

well we can use a big hitting dman that can skate. After McLaren doing what he did to Prucha last night, id be nice if we had a dman that can do that, oh wait we did, he is in the minors, I wish we had someone younger and bigger than can do that same as Kasper :shakehead

Anthony Mauro 11-03-2006 05:22 PM

I'm not including Montoya and there isnt really a need to go after someone they're not looking to trade in Chucko. I was actually thinking of an Immonen for Regehr swap the other day so not that bad really.

AXN 11-03-2006 05:25 PM

I would not trade Montoya right now.

Thirty One 11-03-2006 05:27 PM

I'm guessing that no one realizes how good Regehr actually is

HVPOLARBEARS19 11-03-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Il Ragazzone (Post 6979810)
I'm not including Montoya and there isnt really a need to go after someone they're not looking to trade in Chucko. I was actually thinking of an Immonen for Regehr swap the other day so not that bad really.

Why in God's name would Calgary trade Regehr for Immonen?
Unless we're talking Richie...

AXN 11-03-2006 05:34 PM

Which Regehr? They have two.

AXN 11-03-2006 05:47 PM

Seems HVPOLARBEARS19 beat me to it. I don't like any of them.

VEGASRANGERFAN 11-03-2006 06:05 PM

Did Montoya steal your girlfriend or something?

Anthony Mauro 11-03-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HVPOLARBEARS19 (Post 6979857)
Why in God's name would Calgary trade Regehr for Immonen?
Unless we're talking Richie...

Of course it wouldn't just be Immonen alone.

Calgary is a Phoenix win away from being the worst team in the Western Conference. Something tells me they'd be more inclined to listen to a potential trade differently than say the number one Anaheim.

As much as you give Immonen the short end of the stick, he hasn't been given the opportunity. He should be up in the NHL as atleast third line center and he does have trade value.

in the hall 11-03-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner (Post 6979712)
You should've changed your name to Flame Away..

:biglaugh:

I Am Chariot 11-03-2006 07:13 PM

I think Al is untouchable unless its a can't refuse deal for some ELITE BONA FIDE STAR

True Blue Bleed Blue 11-03-2006 07:35 PM

Warrener would be nice from Calgary.

MisterUnspoken 11-03-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue Bleed Blue (Post 6980704)
Warrener would be nice from Calgary.

Think Calgary would trade him or Hamrlik for Immonen+?

True Blue 11-03-2006 08:15 PM

No mas

SML 11-03-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg in MA (Post 6979726)
For Montoya? I'm not so sure about that. Replace Regher with Phaneuf and then there's a possibility of Montoya and a few other picks (or prospects).

I highly doubt Calgary would move Phaneuf at the moment, besides, Kipper is solid enough that I don't see any reason why Calgary would take a goaltender prospect.

Madness...
Phaneuf is not going anywhere, unless he's being traded for Crosby, Ovechkin, or Malkin, and those types of deals don't happen unless you're playing Xbox. Now what sense does the original proposal make from a Clagary point of view??? Exactly... none.

in the hall 11-03-2006 08:31 PM

Moderators..

For the love of all thats good and holy, please create and sticky "the official Jorts Trade Proposal Thread"....

Thirty One 11-03-2006 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterUnspoken (Post 6981005)
Think Calgary would trade him or Hamrlik for Immonen+?

Hamrlik maybe. Warrener no chance (depending on the plus of course).

HVPOLARBEARS19 11-04-2006 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Il Ragazzone (Post 6980160)
Of course it wouldn't just be Immonen alone.

Calgary is a Phoenix win away from being the worst team in the Western Conference. Something tells me they'd be more inclined to listen to a potential trade differently than say the number one Anaheim.

As much as you give Immonen the short end of the stick, he hasn't been given the opportunity. He should be up in the NHL as atleast third line center and he does have trade value.

I know Immonen should be in the NHL, but I don't think Calgary is going to want to move Regehr just yet. He's got Norris candidate possibilites, and I think that Calgary will end up righting their ship and make the playoffs.

Ranger35 11-04-2006 05:17 AM

There's also the case that right now Montoya should be untouchable, why would we ever trade him at this point?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.