HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I hate videotron (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=308462)

Habs13 11-04-2006 06:28 PM

I hate videotron

Third game in a row I can't watch because of really bad digital distortion... they sent out some clown today and he told me it was fixed... it's not. I'm mad. Anybody else have this problem?

Is the game on TVU tonight???

phil 11-04-2006 06:33 PM

is it on illico or regular cable?

for me both are fine... if it's with illico it's probably the box that has a problem and you need to have it changed... I once had this problem and they came and changed the box and now we're fine, if it's basic cable it might be in your wires...

Habs13 11-04-2006 06:41 PM

illico and I own the box... aghhh!

Pascal 11-04-2006 06:56 PM

been fine for me so far.. did you try to reboot your box?

GoHabsGO252006 11-04-2006 06:57 PM

I hate COGECO, those stupid idiots, aren't putting the game on Center Ice, last time they started it half an hour in, they are really pissing me off. I want to punch them.

ControlFreak 11-04-2006 07:24 PM

if you have the first generation illico terminal made by scientific atlanta, it is VERY sensitive to heat. I once had that problem and didnt understand why. It turned out that it was right around the time that I started turing the heaters on. So when I figured the box might be overheating, I lifted the illico box on each side using a couple dvds and then pointed a fan on the damn thing. A few minutes and everything was fine.

This very well might be your issue... and it might not... but hope it helps.

Habs13 11-04-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombThreat (Post 6990692)
if you have the first generation illico terminal made by scientific atlanta, it is VERY sensitive to heat. I once had that problem and didnt understand why. It turned out that it was right around the time that I started turing the heaters on. So when I figured the box might be overheating, I lifted the illico box on each side using a couple dvds and then pointed a fan on the damn thing. A few minutes and everything was fine.

This very well might be your issue... and it might not... but hope it helps.

Thanks... gave it a shot and nothing changed but thanks for the heads up!

znk 11-04-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs13 (Post 6989828)
Third game in a row I can't watch because of really bad digital distortion... they sent out some clown today and he told me it was fixed... it's not. I'm mad. Anybody else have this problem?

Is the game on TVU tonight???

Never had a single problem with it.

You probably have regular cable too just like me. You can plug the cable straight in your tv and watch it there.