HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Question on Poti (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=30884)

VanW27 11-25-2003 06:18 AM

Question on Poti

Is Poti available and if so what would the rangers want in return for him.

#37-#93-#27* 11-25-2003 06:19 AM

He is, defensive defenseman of equal caliber. (#3 dman)

JCProdigy 11-25-2003 06:24 AM

The best Zaboni driver you have.....that and maybe a 1st rounder and a defensive d-man prospect. Whatever it is, please don't include anybody older then he is. Also we will not be the one's giving away more players in this prospective deal.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-25-2003 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanwychen27
Is Poti available and if so what would the rangers want in return for him.

From whom?

Davisian 11-25-2003 07:02 AM

Quote:

what would the rangers want in return for him.

Mike York.. :mad:

VanW27 11-25-2003 08:20 AM

Well i posted this as a toronto fan but i dont know if they would have what the rangers are looking for. The only package they would likely put together is Berg+Bell(or another d prospect)+a pick but i dont think that is enough.

DLaCouture39 11-25-2003 08:23 AM

Quote:

Well i posted this as a toronto fan but i dont know if they would have what the rangers are looking for. The only package they would likely put together is Berg+Bell(or another d prospect)+a pick but i dont think that is enough.

I would take a package of Tucker with either Steen or Stajan.

How about Tucker and Stajan to Rangers for Poti, Purinton and LaCouture?

n8 11-25-2003 10:38 AM

i want coburn!

i think i would take carlo, antropov and a 2nd round draft pick for poti and a 6th round draft pick. antropov is injured right now. out indefinitely (unless there's an update) with an shoulder injury so his value is really low but worth the risk for a 6'5" LW

n8 11-25-2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
He is, defensive defenseman of equal caliber. (#3 dman)

they won't trade mccabe. and unless you meant old defensive defenseman, then they have klee, marchment. kaberle is good offensively. berg is more like a #5 dman. jackman and pilar are 6 & 7.

if his knees and the leafs are up to it, mccabe for poti :p

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-25-2003 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8
i want coburn!

i think i would take carlo, antropov and a 2nd round draft pick for poti and a 6th round draft pick. antropov is injured right now. out indefinitely (unless there's an update) with an shoulder injury so his value is really low but worth the risk for a 6'5" LW

You're not getting that for Poti.

From the leafs, I would take Harrison, Tucker and a 2nd for Poti and Lacouture.

DLaCouture39 11-25-2003 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8
they won't trade mccabe. and unless you meant old defensive defenseman, then they have klee, marchment. kaberle is good offensively. berg is more like a #5 dman. jackman and pilar are 6 & 7.

if his knees and the leafs are up to it, mccabe for poti :p

No

I would not want a dman for Poti. Id want some forwards. Remember Tyutin is in the AHL so we can call him up to fill the void. Id want Stajan. I feel he has alot of skill and is young. http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=2876

Dorthmall 11-25-2003 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8
i want coburn!

Wow, I think you're kinda overrating Poti's trade value. I would be happy to get Carlo and a third for Poti.