HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sign the petition (french) to get the HABS SCORE GOAL SONG BACK!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=308976)

JoeHabs 11-06-2006 11:08 AM

Sign the petition (french) to get the HABS SCORE GOAL SONG BACK!!
 
Remember?:yo:
http://www.loreille.com/special3.html (song URL)

I want 21 273 signatures, wich represent a full room at the Bell Centre. Sign and forward it!!
THANKS

GO HABS GO

http://************************/Habs/petition.html

Blades 0f Steel 11-06-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeHabs (Post 7005617)
Remember?:yo:
http://www.loreille.com/special3.html (song URL)

I want 21 273 signatures, wich represent a full room at the Bell Centre. Sign and forward it!!
THANKS

GO HABS GO

http://************************/Habs/petition.html

If I could get my hands on that petition I'd burn it! Songs with a slow tempo don't fit hockey goals.

Boulette Cannon 11-06-2006 11:36 AM

That song is just aweful.

Habmaster 11-06-2006 11:43 AM

that song sucks


might as well use 'hangin Tough' from the New Kids On The Block

GSK* 11-06-2006 11:58 AM

the second part of the song isn't so bad...


But I don't give a....

Gros Bill 11-06-2006 12:00 PM

Whatever - as long as they don't use a Dylan song!

The n00b King * 11-06-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gros Bill (Post 7006065)
Whatever - as long as they don't use a Dylan song!

mcphee's gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed

Marksman 11-06-2006 12:06 PM

How about something like this ... theme song for my other favourite team.;)

http://ylivieska.cop.fi/avik00/Serto...vut/piisit.htm

(Not very good clip, but you get the idea.)

GSK* 11-06-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marksman (Post 7006114)
How about something like this ... theme song for my other favourite team.;)

http://ylivieska.cop.fi/avik00/Serto...vut/piisit.htm

I wanna puke.

Galchenyuk x 27 11-06-2006 12:07 PM

get over it..the song aint comming back

JoeHabs 11-06-2006 12:16 PM

what a bunch of loosers damn it!

Keep U2 then! Nice habs fans... why dont you just become a chicago blawkhawk fan?

5 man unit 11-06-2006 12:23 PM

I love the song, and signed the petition. What the hell is wrong with the rest of you. The song is unique and identifiable. Not like the genreric crap they use now.

furax 11-06-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5 man unit (Post 7006275)
I love the song, and signed the petition. What the hell is wrong with the rest of you. The song is unique and identifiable. Not like the genreric crap they use now.

QFT!

David_99 11-06-2006 12:28 PM

Hell, I signed. I love that song :yo:

CoupeStanley 11-06-2006 12:30 PM

I like this song... But this song lost a lot in the past.

I say it's time for Oreille v2.0!

rustafio 11-06-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeHabs (Post 7006207)
what a bunch of loosers damn it!

Keep U2 then! Nice habs fans... why dont you just become a chicago blawkhawk fan?

why don't you just become a chicago blawkhawk fan and have them play whatever music you like ?
the beginning of the song suck indeed... the song is indeed identifiable, but I don't think it is appropriate for when we score a goal. You need something that rocks, something with punch in it.
I don't say U2 is the best song either... but this one is surely not the answer.

Habs4Lyfe 11-06-2006 12:42 PM

The feeling I get from a lot of these "I hate this song...this song sucks" posters is that they have never been to a game at the Bell Centre when they DID play the Oreille song...they dont realize what kind of energy it adds to the crowd after a goal...cuz EVERYONE actually sings along to the song...it crazy!

I signed the petition and sent it everyone in my address book...even if they arent Habs fans...lol

JoeHabs 11-06-2006 12:42 PM

Man, there's something you should learn when you are a DJ

The company is making a whole song, keep it numeric, give it to the "Bell centre DJ" and he cuts what he doesnt like...

the start of the track doesnt play when a goal is scored its start after.... you should go at bell centre more often ( not now cuz the habs score song is not playing hehe)

and no I'm not become BH fan cuz my team is Montreal canadiens since 23 years.

Thanks Habs for Life... you are a good fan :D

You know the difference between a game on TV and a game at Bell Centre... This track was amazing when it played in the past

zurg999 11-06-2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeHabs (Post 7006207)
what a bunch of loosers damn it!

Keep U2 then! Nice habs fans... why dont you just become a chicago blawkhawk fan?

Wow. Nothing like getting off on the right foot, now is there?

rustafio 11-06-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeHabs (Post 7006445)
Man, there's something you should learn when you are a DJ

The company is making a whole song, keep it numeric, give it to the "Bell centre DJ" and he cuts what he doesnt like...

the start of the track doesnt play when a goal is scored its start after.... you should go at bell centre more often ( not now cuz the habs score song is not playing hehe)

and no I'm not become BH fan cuz my team is Montreal canadiens since 23 years.

Thanks Habs for Life... you are a good fan :D

You know the difference between a game on TV and a game at Bell Centre... This track was amazing when it played in the past



actually, I have been to the forum and centre molson/bell since I was a kid. Sometimes it's good to have some changes you know

JoeHabs 11-06-2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustafio (Post 7006531)
actually, I have been to the forum and centre molson/bell since I was a kid. Sometimes it's good to have some changes you know

LOL some change?? They played this song for like 2 seasons, I dont think you assisted 164 games in a row...

Faute 11-06-2006 01:17 PM

All along the watchtower after a goal would be very, very sweet.

SpezNc 11-06-2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HIGGINS! (Post 7005837)
That song is just aweful.

it was only the good part of the song that played... this have a lot of rythme!

i think this goal song was THE BEST ONE EVER...

Really it was REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!! a lot of energy : " Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh"

Gros Bill 11-06-2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faute (Post 7006742)
All along the watchtower after a goal would be very, very sweet.

Yes, I can just imagine that ear-piercing, offkey harmonica solo played on the Bell Centre's monster sound system. "There must be some kinda way outta here..." and watch people run for the exits.

Gros Bill 11-06-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gros Bill (Post 7007000)
Yes, I can just imagine that ear-piercing, offkey harmonica solo played on the Bell Centre's monster sound system. "There must be some kinda way outta here..." and watch people run for the exits.

Because we don't want no Dylan! It's a hockey game, not a wake!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.