HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Info Needed (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=310217)

schwartzy 11-09-2006 10:03 AM

OT: Info Needed
 
I am travelling to Montreal to see two games in December (the 2nd vs. Toronto & the 4th vs. Boston). My seats are in section 307, row B i think. Anyways, I've looked up the seats and I know where they are. I was wondering if anyone know's if that is the home end and if they are decent seats or not. Thanks!

DicAnns 11-09-2006 10:13 AM

You'll be at the end the habs defent twice, in the first rows of the balcony.
You'll also be under the "Molson Ex Zone" so you should have a great atmosphere, especially since you're going against Leafs and Bruins!
Anyways, you see very well from pretty much anywhere at the bell centre... I usually prefer to be closer to the red line, but you'll be fine in 307.
Enjoy your trip!

DCL72 11-09-2006 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicAnn's73 (Post 7040598)
You'll be at the end the habs defent twice, in the first rows of the balcony.
You'll also be under the "Molson Ex Zone" so you should have a great atmosphere, especially since you're going against Leafs and Bruins!
Anyways, you see very well from pretty much anywhere at the bell centre... I usually prefer to be closer to the red line, but you'll be fine in 307.
Enjoy your trip!

307 B is greys, so he'll be in the 8th row of the upperdeck.

DicAnns 11-09-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCL72 (Post 7040708)
307 B is greys, so he'll be in the 8th row of the upperdeck.

upperdeck=balcony, no?

We must be saying the same thing here...
2nd row of greys, behind the whites, on the "upperdeck" or "balcony", whatever this place is called... :propeller

DCL72 11-09-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicAnn's73 (Post 7040833)
upperdeck=balcony, no?

We must be saying the same thing here...
2nd row of greys, behind the whites, on the "upperdeck" or "balcony", whatever this place is called... :propeller

Yeah, but you had said "first rows" of the balcony. I just didn't want him thinking he thinking he was near the front, then find out when he gets there that he'll be in the 8th row of 12.

schwartzy 11-09-2006 12:09 PM

thanks for the info guy's. my dad has seen a bunch of games there and has said as well that there are really no bad seats. in any event, i am just stoked that i got free tickets for both nights!! i know nick addy-jibb and i may have to contact him while i'm there to see if i can get a couple autographs! :yo:

Galchenyuk x 27 11-09-2006 02:05 PM

307 grey is in the zone molson EX so he will definatly have a good time at the game.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.