HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Is it time for ........ (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=31159)

Dragon 11-26-2003 03:04 AM

Is it time for ........

Quintal to sit for 1 game or 2? How many goals did we get scored on because he is unable to handle the guy in front of our net? Poor Souray, he is playing extremely good, but because of Q he is -s in last 5 games.

Bring on KOMI!

Marchy79 11-26-2003 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon
Quintal to sit for 1 game or 2? How many goals did we get scored on because he is unable to handle the guy in front of our net? Poor Souray, he is playing extremely good, but because of Q he is -s in last 5 games.

Bring on KOMI!

I think it is time for the Q-ball to sit a bit... mainly to get his game back together... He had a scary incident involving his heart... I'm sure that sucked some of his "a" game out of him. Up until his health scare, I thought he played pretty good this season as a whole though...

goalchenyuk 11-26-2003 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon

Bring on KOMI!

he is still the leader for the + - , so he's not that bad since the begining of the season .He is only playing bad since his heart problem , but i think that we also have to considere that the last games were play againts team that have a lot of speed .I am not sure that he need to be seat .I think his poor play is because he needs to work his shape , after beeing out of the game ...
anyway , if you want to bring Komi , seat Rivest ( -7 ), not Q ( +1 )

And please , put your '' poor Souray '' away ; that's big BS .Souray made a lot of mistakes himself lately and was out of the play several times ..

Démon Blond 11-26-2003 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
anyway , if you want to bring Komi , seat Rivest ( -7 ), not Q ( +1 )

I agree, Rivet has been aweful this year, I think it's his time to sit a game or two. It did good to Perreault, it looks like he plays better since his seating. :rolly:

goalchenyuk 11-26-2003 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Démon Blond
I agree, Rivet has been aweful this year, I think it's his time to sit a game or two. It did good to Perreault, it looks like he plays better since his seating. :rolly:

yes and also , i think that an older player like Quintal , takes more time to get the shape , once he's out .that's already why he is playing bad by now ..

Darz 11-26-2003 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
And please , put your '' poor Souray '' away ; that's big BS .Souray made a lot of mistakes himself lately and was out of the play several times ..

Agreed, poor Souray has made a few bonehead plays of his own.

Am I the only one who finds it amazing that Brisebois is making WAY less bonehead plays than any of our other dman.

BLONG7 11-26-2003 08:45 AM

I would sit Quintal then Rivet, and let Komi take their places ... both could use a game or two in the pressbox!

Brisebois 11-26-2003 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Agreed, poor Souray has made a few bonehead plays of his own.

Am I the only one who finds it amazing that Brisebois is making WAY less bonehead plays than any of our other dman.

Curb your tongue, Darz.

DO NOT jinx the Breezer ;)