HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Habs to visit Children's Hospitals (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=31224)

BLONG7 11-26-2003 07:55 AM

Habs to visit Children's Hospitals

The Habs do this every year, and I am sure it is greatly appreciated by the children and their families... very classy move by the organization. Just read this on the official website of the team... Who knows, maybe some of these kids could inspire these guys!

Howie Morenz 11-26-2003 08:20 AM

Most of the players should make appointments for heart transplants while they are there. ;)

BigM1ke 11-26-2003 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie Morenz
Most of the players should make appointments for heart transplants while they are there. ;)

Ohhh BURN! (ala Michael Kelsow from That 70's Show)

Rahan 11-26-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big M1ke
Ohhh BURN! (ala Michael Kelsow from That 70's Show)

My favorite TV Program :)

BigM1ke 11-26-2003 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
My favorite TV Program :)

One of mine too!! With The O.C. and 24 :D

BLONG7 11-26-2003 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie Morenz

Ther is a few who could use a new heart! :joker:

Maxhab 11-26-2003 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7
The Habs do this every year, and I am sure it is greatly appreciated by the children and their families... very classy move by the organization. Just read this on the official website of the team... Who knows, maybe some of these kids could inspire these guys!

Great for the kids im sure they will love it but the Habs go every year, it hasent inspired them yet. Maybe bonus filled contracts like the nucks have would inspire them to play harder?

Hab at it 11-26-2003 09:34 AM

I thought I heard the Hospital was going to cancell because they were afraid the kids would contract lazyitis, inconsistencia and acute terrorofthefrontofthenet syndrome. :D

Masao 11-26-2003 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7

This is just hypocrisy... the players just go there to have their pictures taken with the kids so that everyone can say how classy they are. It makes me sick to see those fake smiles on their faces and how they try to make money off little kids' emotions.

But then again, if it makes the kids happy I suppose it's fine. But that's not their goal at all.

Raskolnikov76 11-26-2003 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masao
This is just hypocrisy... the players just go there to have their pictures taken with the kids so that everyone can say how classy they are. It makes me sick to see those fake smiles on their faces and how they try to make money off little kids' emotions.

But then again, if it makes the kids happy I suppose it's fine. But that's not their goal at all.

What? :dunno:

N'importe quoi!