HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Hello, LA! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=31229)

ReggieMoto 11-26-2003 08:14 AM

Hello, LA!

Hello, everyone. :)

I'm a Manchester Monarch's fan (season ticket holder) that has recently been introduced to this forum. I thought I'd take a moment and introduce my self to you as I'll be lurking here from time to time and hopefully engage in an interesting conversation once in a while.

Go Kings! Go Monarchs!

ReggieMoto

Old Hickory 11-26-2003 08:18 AM

Hi! Welcome aboard.

punchy1 11-26-2003 08:18 AM

Cheers mate! How is Joey Rullier doing? I am also curious about Grebshkov. Welcome aboard.

agentfouser 11-26-2003 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punchy1
Cheers mate! How is Joey Rullier doing? I am also curious about Grebshkov. Welcome aboard.

yes yes, anytime you feel like posting about our boys in manchester, please do.

welcome aboard.

ReggieMoto 11-26-2003 08:45 AM

Rullier and Grebeshkov

Quote:

Originally Posted by punchy1

Hi, Punchy1, glad to be here!

Joe and Denis have been on the ice all season. Joe missed one game last weekend against the Springfield Falcons, we think because of Kutzenov's rehab assignment with the Monarchs. We're guessing it put them a little over the top with defensemen and there's been some rotation of our normal defense lines to accommodate him.

Neither have been big scorers. They both have 1 goal, Rullier on 22 shots and Grebeshkov on 29 shots.

Rullier started out the season a little...um, inhibited with regard to enforcement. While not one of the team's true enforcers (they would be Flinn and Parros) he has never been one to shirk the responsibility should the need arise during one of his shifts. Lately, though, he's been mixing it up a little bit more, and his PIM reflects it: 29 minutes. It's not a lot, but it's coming up now that he's "loosened up" some.

Out of the lot of them, he's one of my favorite Monarchs. I find him to be a valuable asset to the team, although the consensus amongst the Monarch faithful is that he likely won't be an NHL player. Who knows.

ReggieMoto

BINGO 11-26-2003 08:46 AM

Another Monarchs fan!!!!

Hopefully more will follow!

Old Hickory 11-26-2003 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReggieMoto
we think because of Kutzenov's rehab assignment with the Monarchs. We're guessing it put them a little over the top with defensemen and there's been some rotation of our normal defense lines to accommodate him.

How did Kuznetsov look? Is he still a pylon?

LuckyLUC20 11-26-2003 11:33 AM

Hello ReggieMoto! Welcome to HF!

ReggieMoto 11-26-2003 05:41 PM

Kutznutsov

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn

Well, I only saw him in one game, and his skating style reminded me of Flinn. He was assigned on the 18th, and was here for only three games, two of which were away. He doesn't stand out in my memory. He was on the ice for the Springfield game, which we won. I guess he didn't hurt us any, but he wasn't memorable.

ReggieMoto

Legionnaire 11-26-2003 07:08 PM

Welcome Reg

Word 11-26-2003 09:48 PM

Welcome to the board.

BINGO 11-27-2003 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn

Give him time, he seemed a bit rusty. Good vision. He had a couple of nice outlet passes, and moved the puck quickly.

Hey gobble gobble everyone!!! Bloodymary's are up, your all welcome!