HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=31249)

John Flyers Fan 11-26-2003 08:56 AM

Happy Thanksgiving
 
Everyone be safe.

Loosen the belt a notch or two on Thursday.

Looking for 5 points over the holiday weekend.

2 tonight, and then 3 from the Canes/Isles.

Teezax 11-26-2003 09:00 AM

Hey 5 is good but i'm thinking we'll get all 6. As long as we don't tie Carolina again, theoretically we should be kicking their butts!

swflyers8* 11-26-2003 09:55 AM

We should be kicking everyone's butts. However, can't get too confident though. You need to play every game like a playoff game, you need the win. You need the points. Hopefully the boys will just keep this train moving right along through the Pens, Canes and Isles.

Everyone have a nice Turkey-Day. Watch some football or whatever...I like football just not any other teams beside the Eagles.

Friday will be my Thanksgiving day, watching my favorite sport and team, Flyers hockey.

:handclap:

iceman42 11-26-2003 10:04 AM

Happy Thanksgiving as well to everyone here. Hopefully it will be a Philly sweep. Flyers wins, Eagles win, Dallas loss and Phillies sign Millwood and Colon :) Hey wasnt Colon a teammate of Thome get him and David Bell to go visit him.

:)

CharlieGirl 11-26-2003 10:48 AM

Happy Thanksgiving folks! I wish I could be home tomorrow to watch the games! (Okay, and I'm a parade geek so I'd be watching the Macy's parade in the morning).

Flyers26 11-26-2003 10:50 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

If you go out & drink, watch it, tonite's a big nite for the cops!

Looking forward to my annual Black Friday game!

John, I'm in 217, if you want to here about last Sat. nite.

John Flyers Fan 11-26-2003 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
Happy Thanksgiving folks! I wish I could be home tomorrow to watch the games! (Okay, and I'm a parade geek so I'd be watching the Macy's parade in the morning).

ugh .... The only parade worth watching is one that come down Broad St. with a big silver cup.

John Flyers Fan 11-26-2003 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyers26
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

If you go out & drink, watch it, tonite's a big nite for the cops!

Looking forward to my annual Black Friday game!

John, I'm in 217, if you want to here about last Sat. nite.

Stop over, I'm in section 223. My seats moved, this year, down from row 7 to row 2. I also am now sitting right on the ailse.

Teezax 11-26-2003 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
Stop over, I'm in section 223. My seats moved, this year, down from row 7 to row 2. I also am now sitting right on the ailse.

You guys are making me jealous, i gotta settle for it on the tube, but no complaints, there are some that only have radio feed!

FlyersGuy69 11-27-2003 09:05 AM

Cheers everybody! have a good holiday....


GO FLYERS!

Nikkowar 11-27-2003 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyerGuy69
Cheers everybody! have a good holiday....


GO FLYERS!

Happy thanksgiving to all! oh yeah,and screw the Homecoming!

GoneFullHolmgren 11-27-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
ugh .... The only parade worth watching is one that come down Broad St. with a big silver cup.

amen to that my friend :yo:

CharlieGirl 11-27-2003 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
ugh .... The only parade worth watching is one that come down Broad St. with a big silver cup.

True..... but I couldn't see that one!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.