HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Where are all the trade some of our member said will happen earlier in the week? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=31482)

JeromeHP 11-27-2003 10:55 AM

Where are all the trade some of our member said will happen earlier in the week?

It's funny, nothing happen earlier in the week, Where are those member who said their source told them a trade will happen!

Hey guys ,don't trust your source anymore or don't come here with stupid thread like that, I have to admit you got me all ready for a trade earlier in the week but now im just p*ss.

That was my frustation post of the week!

See you next week! :joker:

theo6060 11-27-2003 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
It's funny, nothing happen earlier in the week, Where are those member who said their source told them a trade will happen!

Hey guys ,don't trust your source anymore or don't come here with stupid thread like that, I have to admit you got me all ready for a trade earlier in the week but now im just p*ss.

That was my frustation post of the week!

See you next week! :joker:

You actually believed them? That was your first mistake... Now, if Bob McKenzie were to tell me there was a trade coming that he heard from one of his "sources" I would believe him.

BLONG7 11-27-2003 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theo6060
You actually believed them? That was your first mistake... Now, if Bob McKenzie were to tell me there was a trade coming that he heard from one of his "sources" I would believe him.

Good point.... I think Habs fans are so desperate to see the team do well that these kind of rumours start popping up... Keep the faith guys, better days ahead, we are all gonna have to be patient! BTW there are rarely trades anymore where on GM fleeces another, the Kordic for Courtnall days are over...

markov` 11-27-2003 11:04 AM

Hey you guys, I have a very good source in the Habs organization who told me the Habs will acquire Mike Comrie for Craig Rivet. True, true!

theo6060 11-27-2003 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markov`
Hey you guys, I have a very good source in the Habs organization who told me the Habs will acquire Mike Comrie for Craig Rivet. True, true!

Hehe. And I have a source that is telling me the Habs will draft both Oveckin and Crosby the next two years. Since my source told me, it will happen without a doubt. He is never wrong!

I think the way those last two threads with alledged inside sources will turn everyone off this board from believing those allegations in the future. If not, I will be surprised.

Habs4Life 11-27-2003 11:18 AM

First of all you shouldn't believe any rumor, for one it's just a rumor!!!!

Rumor's are 50/50, 50% of the time it's true the other it isnt

Jeffrey 11-27-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs4Life
First of all you shouldn't believe any rumor, for one it's just a rumor!!!!

Rumor's are 50/50, 50% of the time it's true the other it isnt

50%
about 1% are true and im very generous ... :p

Habs4Life 11-27-2003 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryoptix
50%
about 1% are true and im very generous ... :p

Yeh i was overly generous