HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   RBK Sickick 7k stick (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=319693)

yotesfan92 12-08-2006 01:08 AM

RBK Sickick 7k stick
 
I am looking at the RBK sickick stick. Anybody have it?? Do you like it?? I would go for the regular 7k prolite, but I like a little weight in my stick.

canadaicegator 01-05-2007 06:32 PM

RBK 7k Sickick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yotesfan92 (Post 7293283)
I am looking at the RBK sickick stick. Anybody have it?? Do you like it?? I would go for the regular 7k prolite, but I like a little weight in my stick.

Hi There,

I have a RBK 7k Sickick for sale if your a lefty? I have a business called Stick fix and we repair broken composite sticks. We offer a 30 day warranty to the repair and add little to no weight to the stick while making it stronger than it was from the factory. email me if you're interested.

Thom
[email protected]

yotesfan92 01-05-2007 09:39 PM

I already bought one, but thanks for the offer. What part of the stick do you repair? I chipped off a piece of the blade of my new RBK sicKick taking slapshots. The chip is about 1" long and 1/4" deep.

Niftygrl16 01-09-2007 10:01 AM

I have the Prolite II and love it!!

hockeyman07 01-09-2007 01:29 PM

rbk 7k sickick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadaicegator (Post 7569113)
Hi There,

I have a RBK 7k Sickick for sale if your a lefty? I have a business called Stick fix and we repair broken composite sticks. We offer a 30 day warranty to the repair and add little to no weight to the stick while making it stronger than it was from the factory. email me if you're interested.

Thom
[email protected]

What part of the stick do you repair, is it any part of it? I'm also looking for a rbk 7k sickick has anyone got a right handed, intermediate one with Datsyuk curve???

hockeyguy07

yotesfan92 01-09-2007 09:34 PM

I have the prolite II also. I also love it. I just wish I didnt chip it. I bought mine at Greatskate.com they have great prices

sc37 01-09-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyman07 (Post 7607009)
What part of the stick do you repair, is it any part of it? I'm also looking for a rbk 7k sickick has anyone got a right handed, intermediate one with Datsyuk curve???

hockeyguy07

From what I've read..they can fix the shaft, and just came out with a new thing where they can repair the blade too.

yotesfan92 01-10-2007 10:15 PM

what is the new thing that can repair the blade called? where can I find it?

sc37 01-11-2007 04:21 PM

SRS Hockey....if you go to their site, blade repair is listed as 'coming soon' so idk how soon that'll be...

tyler9 03-23-2007 02:46 PM

hey.. you should deffinatly look into gettin one of these sticks, I have have one and I realy like it, Its got a little bit of weight to it but not much


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.