HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT - Procrastination and It's reward (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=319745)

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 07:15 AM

OT - Procrastination and It's reward

I have an exam in 1 hour DAMN what am I going to do! It's Chem and Instead of studying yesterday I Vegged looked on the internet for Habs related stuff. Then I watched the game... Then i watched what they said after the game. Then I...went on the internet looking for more Habs stuff...

Just Kept procrastinating...now there's a Chem Exam scheduled for 9:00 am on Campus and i'm pretty far behind...what should I do?

Oh I'm so stressed... It snowed all day yesterday and I couldn't get to my friends house to study earlier on...

euh... they even had Heating problems with Residences and Buildings yesterday... at Western! it's like a Rich kid school...how do they have a Heat problem? has no one payed the bills on time?

Euugh... for those who don't know western here's the link

www.uwo.ca

HA HA HA I LOVE CANADA!!

BORAT 12-08-2006 07:21 AM

Do you know that the **** from a cow can be use as explosive ?

in my country we use it to hunt Mazglak ( form of rabbit with horns )

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BORAT (Post 7294237)
Do you know that the **** from a cow can be use as explosive ?

in my country we use it to hunt Mazglak ( form of rabbit with horns )

no i didn't because I hate and Suck @ Chem

ppil 12-08-2006 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanye West (Post 7294225)
I have an exam in 1 hour DAMN what am I going to do! It's Chem and Instead of studying yesterday I Vegged looked on the internet for Habs related stuff. Then I watched the game... Then i watched what they said after the game. Then I...went on the internet looking for more Habs stuff...

Just Kept procrastinating...now there's a Chem Exam scheduled for 9:00 am on Campus and i'm pretty far behind...what should I do?

Oh I'm so stressed... It snowed all day yesterday and I couldn't get to my friends house to study earlier on...

euh... they even had Heating problems with Residences and Buildings yesterday... at Western! it's like a Rich kid school...how do they have a Heat problem? has no one payed the bills on time?

www.uwo.ca

HA HA HA I LOVE CANADA!!

LOL did the exact same thing except that my oral presentation is at 12h30, but my teamates gonna kill me, hope I will study instead of floating around on the internet cause I have an exam tomorrow at 8h30 and I haven't done anything for a month and an half...

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppil (Post 7294387)
LOL did the exact same thing except that my oral presentation is at 12h30, but my teamates gonna kill me, hope I will study instead of floating around on the internet cause I have an exam tomorrow at 8h30 and I haven't done anything for a month and an half...

lol we are so alike... ha ha ha(month and a half) but did u go to the www.uwo.ca site? lol u should go

Guy Caballero 12-08-2006 08:24 AM

It's threads like these that make me happy the Internet didn't really catch on until I was out of university. I would have been straight-up ****ed.

As the Glorious Weep 12-08-2006 08:35 AM

lol, university closed. You're lucky man.

felixd 12-08-2006 08:40 AM

Yeah I watched the habs game instead of studying yesterday. I had been in the library for like 5-6 hours during the day though so that's not so bad. My exam is at 2 also so I can still get some decent review in.(but instead I am on HFboards :) )

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixd (Post 7294606)
Yeah I watched the habs game instead of studying yesterday. I had been in the library for like 5-6 hours during the day though so that's not so bad. My exam is at 2 also so I can still get some decent review in.(but instead I am on HFboards :) )

ha ha u know it :sarcasm:

Munchausen 12-08-2006 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanye West (Post 7294520)
lol we are so alike... ha ha ha(month and a half) but did u go to the www.uwo.ca site? lol u should go

Just like Bart Simpson, you've been given a second chance. Go hit the books you undeservably lucky B! :D

BTW, I'm not one to talk. I've procrastinated my way through Cegep and University. It has become a way of life.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 12-08-2006 10:34 AM

I'm studying for Organic Chem... But my exam is in 4 days!

Procrastination = evil!

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 11:21 AM

Update:

Me and my friend thought it would be a good idea to go jump into the 80centimeters of snow around our house...

Needless to say it was a "chilling" experience

felixd 12-08-2006 12:26 PM

k wish me luck guys...i'll try to dominate finance like saku dominated the islanders last night

waffledave 12-08-2006 12:31 PM

I got POM tommorow (second time I take the final, cause I failed it last year) and then a joke INTE290 final (concordia people will understand).

Then I got entrepreneurship on Sunday (alternate exam because I originally had THREE exams Saturday).

Ross MacLochness 12-08-2006 12:41 PM

Don't know if it affects me, I won't have an exam till the 16th.

I'm glad I came home to Toronto after classes ended. I f---ing hate London and it's sh-tty weather.

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 12:43 PM

lucky chuuche!

no exam till the 16th...how many u got?

but oh w/e...

a Habs fan in London WOHOO we should get 2gether or something

Ross MacLochness 12-08-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanye West (Post 7296509)
lucky chuuche!

no exam till the 16th...how many u got?

but oh w/e...

a Habs fan in London WOHOO we should get 2gether or something

16th and 2 on the 20th.

Good ol' required Kin activities courses and their lack of exams.

But my place, which I found dirt cheap like a week before class started, is really pathetic and has water damage so I got the F out of there.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 12-08-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixd (Post 7296356)
k wish me luck guys...i'll try to dominate finance like saku dominated the islanders last night

good luck!

As for me, I'm aiming 95% to 100% in Calculus, Bio and Chem next week... I guess I would be happy with anything over 95% in calcus because the teacher said that our best exam is worth 30%, the worse is worth 20% and the other two are worth 25%. I already had 95% for one exam, so anything over that would put my final grade on steroids. In chem I'm like 35% over the average, so... if I score 100%, my cote R is going through the roof and in bio I wanna keep my 95+% personal average.

So.... Lots of work ahead for me!

CrAzYNiNe 12-08-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchise player (Post 7296682)
good luck!

As for me, I'm aiming 95% to 100% in Calculus, Bio and Chem next week... I guess I would be happy with anything over 95% in calcus because the teacher said that our best exam is worth 30%, the worse is worth 20% and the other two are worth 25%. I already had 95% for one exam, so anything over that would put my final grade on steroids. In chem I'm like 35% over the average, so... if I score 100%, my cote R is going through the roof and in bio I wanna keep my 95+% personal average.

So.... Lots of work ahead for me!

lol r score

means nothin unless u want to get into medicin

ChemiseBleuHonnete 12-08-2006 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe (Post 7296762)
lol r score

means nothin unless u want to get into medicin

you nailed it!

I thought the same thing when I was in Science Humaine and I quitted (I did not withdraw) all my course in the first semester and I got something like 12 or 11. Now, I'm in sc. nature and I have more that the R score needed for med but I'm stuck with a ****** overall cote R because I messed up earlier. damn it!

Bileur 12-08-2006 02:08 PM

My favorite is when you procrastinate on the readings all session and on the last class the prof cancels about half of them... SWEEEEEEET

ppil 12-08-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixd (Post 7296356)

Yeah I got finance too on monday, but tomorrow it's management... an exam on Saturday:banghead: and still nothing done...

Highlander 12-08-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanye West (Post 7294225)

www.uwo.ca

HA HA HA I LOVE CANADA!!

As I once heard in the Army: Forecast calls for pain troops, Forecast calls for pain!:D

Le Maroons 12-08-2006 04:36 PM

I live near London, I don't go to school anymore but there are things I should be doing rather than check Habs stuff, watch the Habs game and then check more Habs related stuff all day on my day off.

Go Habs Go.

Ape Clutch 12-08-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Maroons (Post 7298803)
I live near London, I don't go to school anymore but there are things I should be doing rather than check Habs stuff, watch the Habs game and then check more Habs related stuff all day on my day off.

Go Habs Go.

We're all addicts though... can't help it