HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Help... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=319832)

The CUBE 12-08-2006 11:11 AM

OT: Help...

I have one of my colleagues at work who won the opportunity to get his picture taken with Canada's Juniors squad before they go to Sweden.

I have a Team Canada Jersey and I want to get it signed. (Especially Carey Price if he's selected).

My questions is, should I get it signed by everyone on the Team or should I only get 1 signature then get that number and name put on it?

I plan on taking this jersey and framing it to put into my office.

Waht would you do?

P.S and the reason I ask this is that I really don't know what I should do

Kostitsyn404* 12-08-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The CUBE (Post 7295684)
I have one of my colleagues at work who won the opportunity to get his picture taken with Canada's Juniors squad before they go to Sweden.

I have a Team Canada Jersey and I want to get it signed. (Especially Carey Price if he's selected).

My questions is, should I get it signed by everyone on the Team or should I only get 1 signature then get that number and name put on it?

Waht would you do?

I say just get Prices. But only because if Price is the next huge thing MTL it'll be priceless.(Well... I wouldn't put a price on it if he's the next Brodeur)

Marchy79 12-08-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The CUBE (Post 7295684)

Waht would you do?

I think you should get the entire team to sign it...
At the end of the day, you could have a gold medal team, with 7 HOF'ers on it... Not even to mention, an heirloom from a particular team in the Canadian hockey annals...

You can meet a player, but its not often you get a chance to meet a entire team.

Thats awesome your buddy won, :clap:

znk 12-08-2006 11:55 AM

The more the better no?

IcE ColD 12-08-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost # 1 (Post 7295823)
I think you should get the entire team to sign it...
At the end of the day, you could have a gold medal team, with 7 HOF'ers on it... Not even to mention, an heirloom from a particular team in the Canadian hockey annals...

You can meet a player, but its not often you get a chance to meet a entire team.

Thats awesome your buddy won, :clap:

I second that motion.

The CUBE 12-08-2006 02:22 PM

Yeah, I was kind of leaning towards getting the whole team but wasn't sure.

I'm actually really excited about this. Other than some of my hockey cards this will be my first part of a possible collection of hockey memorabilia (really not sure on spelling).

And it's true, I have a white Habs jersey with no numbers on it maybe I could get Price to sign that one. :dunno:

le_sean 12-08-2006 03:27 PM

Oh yeah, you need as many as you can get, especially if Tavares is going, that kid is going to be huge. Definitely a Mike Bossy type of pure goal scorer.

The CUBE 12-10-2006 02:37 PM

Thanks for you opinions guys.

I'll post some pics when I get it done.