HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Guys come on! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=32391)

Mike The Wall 12-01-2003 03:51 AM

Guys come on!

This is getting rediculas. You guys wonder why we get a bad rap on thgis board. All I see is Komi trade bait trade Hossa tradethis guy trade that young guy. Guys come on. This year is a write off nobody wants Audette or Brisebois (for now) and why should we trade Komi to another team so we can see him turn out out to be a great defenseman in somebody elses yard.

Guys I know it is fun to talk trade but come on lets be wise and talk with our heads We do not trade Komi Hainsey Perezhogin Kasistin Pleckanec etc.... They are our future. So guys we are fans for the classiest organization in the world so why don't we act like the clazziest and smartest fans also.

Mike The Wall 12-01-2003 04:04 AM

I do also but after close to 2 years of being on this board it is getting rediculas

BLONG7 12-01-2003 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike The Wall
This is getting rediculas. You guys wonder why we get a bad rap on thgis board. All I see is Komi trade bait trade Hossa tradethis guy trade that young guy. Guys come on. This year is a write off nobody wants Audette or Brisebois (for now) and why should we trade Komi to another team so we can see him turn out out to be a great defenseman in somebody elses yard.

Guys I know it is fun to talk trade but come on lets be wise and talk with our heads We do not trade Komi Hainsey Perezhogin Kasistin Pleckanec etc.... They are our future. So guys we are fans for the classiest organization in the world so why don't we act like the clazziest and smartest fans also.

Too many fans are looking for a quick fix, and that's not gonna happen... Patience...

Darz 12-01-2003 06:41 AM

Quote:

This year is a write off nobody wants Audette or Brisebois (for now)

I agree about Audette, but I would imagine right now we could get a decent return for Brisebois. I think his value has been going up since the beginning of the year, and should peak right around trade deadline time.

I do agree with the rest of your post.

Mike The Wall 12-01-2003 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=Darz]I agree about Audette, but I would imagine right now we could get a decent return for Brisebois. I think his value has been going up since the beginning of the year, and should peak right around trade deadline time.

by tradeing deadline his value will much higher given he keeps on not making mistakes

Darz 12-01-2003 12:06 PM

Quote:

by tradeing deadline his value will much higher given he keeps on not making mistakes

Correct. I have faith he will.

arsobro 12-01-2003 02:02 PM

At the trade deadline, BG can get a respectable prospect. I think its the best way we can built this franchise. The future is looking good for the habs...don't make it bad!!! :teach: