HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   hello, again (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=32467)

agentfouser 12-01-2003 09:53 AM

hello, again
 
hey, this is agentfouser. i will now be known as navigator, because, since the board crash, my agentfouser account has been completely hosed up. so, if you see me saying "i said earlier that..." and you notice that i only have five posts, its not because i've been smoking crack (although that should never be ruled out), just that i've had to assume a new identity. for a secret agent like me, however, this really isn't a big deal.

besides, when i first registered, i didn't really introduce myself. so i'll do it now.

Old Hickory 12-01-2003 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navigator
hey, this is agentfouser. i will now be known as navigator, because, since the board crash, my agentfouser account has been completely hosed up. so, if you see me saying "i said earlier that..." and you notice that i only have five posts, its not because i've been smoking crack (although that should never be ruled out), just that i've had to assume a new identity. for a secret agent like me, however, this really isn't a big deal.

besides, when i first registered, i didn't really introduce myself. so i'll do it now.

:eek:

Legionnaire 12-01-2003 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navigator
hey, this is agentfouser. i will now be known as navigator, because, since the board crash, my agentfouser account has been completely hosed up. so, if you see me saying "i said earlier that..." and you notice that i only have five posts, its not because i've been smoking crack (although that should never be ruled out), just that i've had to assume a new identity. for a secret agent like me, however, this really isn't a big deal.

besides, when i first registered, i didn't really introduce myself. so i'll do it now.

If you want agentfouser back, try posting your problem in the Service and feedback forum.

agentfouser 12-01-2003 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legionnaire
If you want agentfouser back, try posting your problem in the Service and feedback forum.

i didn't post in that forum, but i did send several emails over the course of about a week. to be honest, i'm a little afraid of messing around with it again since i can post now.

LuckyLUC20 12-01-2003 02:09 PM

ooh, that sucks. well, welcome back! :)

btw, I didn't formally introduce myself either when I came on to these boards back in August. Hello everyone, I'm LuckyLUC20... my real name is Melissa and I'm from Oxnard, CA. I'm 20 years old and am a huge Kings fan. :rolly:

jfont 12-01-2003 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navigator
hey, this is agentfouser. i will now be known as navigator, because, since the board crash, my agentfouser account has been completely hosed up. so, if you see me saying "i said earlier that..." and you notice that i only have five posts, its not because i've been smoking crack (although that should never be ruled out), just that i've had to assume a new identity. for a secret agent like me, however, this really isn't a big deal.

besides, when i first registered, i didn't really introduce myself. so i'll do it now.

who the hell is agentfouser?http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

LOL! j/k.

PM buffaloed about your problem and tell him you want to merge your two accounts.

jfont 12-01-2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
ooh, that sucks. well, welcome back! :)

btw, I didn't formally introduce myself either when I came on to these boards back in August. Hello everyone, I'm LuckyLUC20... my real name is Melissa and I'm from Oxnard, CA. I'm 20 years old and am a huge Kings fan. :rolly:

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=1108&highlight=boards

LuckyLUC20 12-01-2003 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfont
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=1108&highlight=boards

woah... totally forgot about that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.