HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Central Europe (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Are you a Slovan fan? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=329133)

javorka 01-05-2007 08:37 PM

Are you a Slovan fan?
 
Why wasn't Peter Huba on the roster for Slovan against žilina today? He has been playing well for a rookie, no?

And he didn't play against Košice, either. Is he hurt again?

javorka 01-14-2007 10:40 AM

Come on, you guys...If I'd have posted a message asking about the Calgary Flames or Philidelphia Flyers or any other NHL team, I would have gotten a dozen replies. Doesn't anyone in Slovakia watch Extraliga hockey?! :dunno:

slovakfan* 01-16-2007 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 7665742)
Come on, you guys...If I'd have posted a message asking about the Calgary Flames or Philidelphia Flyers or any other NHL team, I would have gotten a dozen replies. Doesn't anyone in Slovakia watch Extraliga hockey?! :dunno:

it is because of few people know about this forum in slovakia IMO :)
next time try to ask on www.hokej.sk
there are discusion under each article...

pridat novy nazor = add new "message"
vypisat vsetko = display all
vypisat oznacene = display marked...

and do you know what your nickname means in slovakia? :)
javor = maple
ka descripe femine gender in slovak grammar :)
but javorka is typical slovak surname... used for male too... ;)

javorka 01-16-2007 11:11 AM

I have seen the message board on hokej.sk, but there is no english :( and I don't know enough Slovak to make sense of anything, really. (But yes, I knew javor is maple. Being Canadian I thought that was a good name to use on the Slovak forum....you know Canada/maple leaf..... :) )

Anyway, while I was browsing through the hokej.sk board, I found something I'd appreciate if you could translate....I think it says that Hruška and Gračik didn't play against Skalica and they are not professional but always amateur. Am I close? Or totally on the wrong track?
"Hruška ani Gráčik za Skalicu nehrajú ,to má na svedomí ten moták, čo to tu napísal.Nezaškodilo by trocha profesionality do toho amaterizmu."

slovakfan* 01-16-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 7685211)
I have seen the message board on hokej.sk, but there is no english :( and I don't know enough Slovak to make sense of anything, really. (But yes, I knew javor is maple. Being Canadian I thought that was a good name to use on the Slovak forum....you know Canada/maple leaf..... :) )

Anyway, while I was browsing through the hokej.sk board, I found something I'd appreciate if you could translate....I think it says that Hruška and Gračik didn't play against Skalica and they are not professional but always amateur. Am I close? Or totally on the wrong track?
"Hruška ani Gráčik za Skalicu nehrajú ,to má na svedomí ten moták, čo to tu napísal.Nezaškodilo by trocha profesionality do toho amaterizmu."

i think this is comment from user... he is saing that these players doesn't play for skalica. and he is attacking on author of article IMO saying:
It should be more profesional in this amateurism...

but give me link I Will say u more :)

and if you want to add message on hokej.sk (pridat novy nazor)
Meno: username
mail... ehm
nazov: title
text....
;)

javorka 01-16-2007 01:46 PM

This is the link:
http://www.hokej.sk/extraliga/?id=46...ispevok=591112
The original article was titled "Skalica zdolala Slovan po predĺžení" and the thread was started by aaa. The thread title is also aaa.

Can I also ask if there is a site (maybe even somewhere in hokej.sk ) that has injury reports?

Leon 01-17-2007 07:02 PM

javorka, u can also try this site : www.hokejforum.com

it's Slovak / Czech site, im sure that there are many people that will help you with some of your questions ;)

javorka 02-02-2007 12:38 PM

Leon, I've looked a couple times, and would love to use that site, but I couldn't see anyone that was using english. And how would I get an account if I can't read the prompts? By mistake I might end up signing up for something I didn't want......
Do you have any suggestions? :crossfing

Leon 02-02-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 7888424)
Leon, I've looked a couple times, and would love to use that site, but I couldn't see anyone that was using english. And how would I get an account if I can't read the prompts? By mistake I might end up signing up for something I didn't want......
Do you have any suggestions? :crossfing

I can create one account for you, just send me a PM with name and password, or i can translate it (with my poor english :biglaugh: ) and im sure that if u will start some topic in english, and u will say that u are a girl (i don't know if u are but your nick sounds girlish) there gona be lot of dudes that gona help you with any informations ;)

Leon 02-02-2007 08:08 PM

Ok so i've translated it.

Step 1

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5211/01kx3.jpg

Step 2

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2190/02bw9.jpg

Step 3

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2954/03oi2.jpg

Step 4

Wait for E-mail to activate your account.

javorka 02-02-2007 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 7893095)
....im sure that if u will start some topic in english, and u will say that u are a girl...there gona be lot of dudes that gona help you with any informations ;)

But only if I say I'm a girl?! :biglaugh: Phew, I guess I'm okay, then. :)
Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to show me how to set up an account. I'll give it a try tomorrow.
By the way, do you use that site much?

Leon 02-03-2007 06:59 AM

no, im not using that site, i've just registred yesterday when i was taking that pictures, but im reading the discussion there sometimes ;)
im usually chating about hockey at www.hokej.sk, there is a chat under all news

e-e 02-06-2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 7896694)
no, im not using that site, i've just registred yesterday when i was taking that pictures, but im reading the discussion there sometimes ;)
im usually chating about hockey at www.hokej.sk, there is a chat under all news

there are no mods on hokej.sk...it sucks....really does:(

harper 02-07-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 7665742)
Come on, you guys...If I'd have posted a message asking about the Calgary Flames or Philidelphia Flyers or any other NHL team, I would have gotten a dozen replies. Doesn't anyone in Slovakia watch Extraliga hockey?! :dunno:

Its true that this isnt a primary forum to discuss slovak hockey...having said that, yes somebody in slovakia watches hockey in slovakia! but the levels are lower than some people might expect, it is not strange for an extraliga match to have attendance under 2000. And there is little of it on TV.

javorka 02-09-2007 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 7893290)
........Wait for E-mail to activate your account.

K, so I got the message confriming my account, went to hokejforum.com and tried to sign in (Užívateľ - user name, then Heslo - password, then Prihlásenie - enter) but got only a blank screen. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Did I miss a step?

slovakfan* 02-09-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 7985893)
K, so I got the message confriming my account, went to hokejforum.com and tried to sign in (Užívateľ - user name, then Heslo - password, then Prihlásenie - enter) but got only a blank screen. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Did I miss a step?

are you allowing coockies in your browser?

javorka 02-16-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slovakfan (Post 7986814)
are you allowing coockies in your browser?

Yeah, I checked that....

"Zadajte prosím Vaše užívateľské meno a heslo" is "Put please your user name and password" right? So I do that, press enter or Prihlasenie, then get a blank white page....no error message, no nothing....:dunno:

Leon 02-17-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 8089975)
Yeah, I checked that....

"Zadajte prosím Vaše užívateľské meno a heslo" is "Put please your user name and password" right? So I do that, press enter or Prihlasenie, then get a blank white page....no error message, no nothing....:dunno:

are u sure that your firewaill doesn't blocking it or something ?

javorka 02-17-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 8112721)
are u sure that your firewaill doesn't blocking it or something ?

Could be.......I'm not so good with computers......I'll give it another try, though. I may not be be the most computer-literate person, but I don't give up easily! ;)

Leon 03-03-2007 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javorka (Post 8114822)
Could be.......I'm not so good with computers......I'll give it another try, though. I may not be be the most computer-literate person, but I don't give up easily! ;)

np, do u still got that problem or it's ok now ? ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.