HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   i apologize (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=331547)

HOCKEYJOHN 01-12-2007 09:10 AM

i apologize

yesterday i posted some ignorant threads i was having a bad day and sorry guys im new to this and been a ranger fan forever and when yo see the the most obvious mistakes y tend to wonder how the management does not anyway well see what happens sat against boston i hope the 3rd period against ottowa is a sign on how they can play the rest of the season

WheresBarnaby 01-12-2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOCKEYJOHN (Post 7643709)
yesterday i posted some ignorant threads i was having a bad day and sorry guys im new to this and been a ranger fan forever and when yo see the the most obvious mistakes y tend to wonder how the management does not anyway well see what happens sat against boston i hope the 3rd period against ottowa is a sign on how they can play the rest of the season

No worries. I went back and read your posts, I don't think there's anything there worse then anything any of us have said before. We're all going to say and think stupid things from time to time, hell some of us actually believe Jagr should be captain :sarcasm:

(sorry It's become involuntary)

nyr2k2 01-12-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOCKEYJOHN (Post 7643709)

No worries. Everyone makes posts that they wish they hadn't from time to time. Just try to make them in a preexisting thread, that way not as many people will notice :).

shoothepuck 01-12-2007 06:01 PM

Your a Ranger fan, that's enough of an excuse.

HOCKEYJOHN 01-12-2007 06:16 PM

what do you mean by that

Nich 01-12-2007 06:21 PM

That this team rips out our hearts sometimes and we go over boards

WheresBarnaby 01-12-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOCKEYJOHN (Post 7649204)
what do you mean by that

I think he means all of us are pretty much nuts. You have to be to follow this team ;)

In The Flesh 01-12-2007 08:18 PM

no need to crazy over the rangers anymore, its not worth it.

I went through a tv remote and playstation controller last year.

dedalus 01-12-2007 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMessiah1194 (Post 7650283)
no need to crazy over the rangers anymore, its not worth it.

Especially this Ranger team. It's been said here before by other posters, but for some reason I can't attach myself to this version of the team.:dunno:

nyr2k2 01-12-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dedalus (Post 7651512)
Especially this Ranger team. It's been said here before by other posters, but for some reason I can't attach myself to this version of the team.:dunno:

Seriously... I love my Orts and my Hollweg, but other than that, I've got no attachment to anyone on this team. Well, Prucha, but he gets kicked around by the organization, so I'm kinda hoping we trade him.