HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Blackhawk firesale (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=33240)

Blackhawkpride 12-03-2003 10:43 PM

Blackhawk firesale

If all Hawk players, at any level, were available for trade, who would you want and what would you give up for them. Knowone is untouchable.

Ice Cream Man 12-03-2003 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarface
I'd want Calder and Arnason in pittsburgh, i don't know who i'd give up though.

Who i wouldn't give up are:

Welch
Whitney
Bartschi
Fata
Orpik
Whitney
Malone
Murley
Sivek
Koltsov
Goepfert
Christensen
Bissonnette
Abid

The rest are pretty much free game i suppose, unless i forgot another youngster.

I guess that leaves the fantastic collection of Brian Holzinger's, Michael Eastwoods and Kelly Buchberger's? Cause I assume the Pens won't give up their only known player left, Alexei Morozov.

leafaholix* 12-03-2003 11:26 PM

1. Ruutu
2. Sullivan
3. Bell
4. Vorobiev
5. Babchuk

zetterberg40 12-04-2003 07:12 AM

from the wings, what we get for:

dandenault, devereaux, kopecky/backer and maybe a pick... w/e that could get us id take

wasting time 12-04-2003 07:31 AM

you have a ton of young guys any team would want, but their not what is going to be traded.

I'd take a chance on Daze returning this year for a 9th round pick. I think his contract is up this year.

LALALALALALAFONTAINE 12-04-2003 08:43 AM

Ruuttu
Bell
Calder
Babchuk
Dempsey

The Sabres will be offering up Satan, Biron (to replace the injured Thibault) and Cambpell.

Mowzie 12-04-2003 08:59 AM

T. Ruutu
K. Calder

for

M. Comrie
E.Brewer
T.Salo (we'll eat some of his contact for you)
G. Laraque
J. Rita
2nd Rounder
:dunno:

Flamesfan 26 12-04-2003 09:32 AM

Nathan Dempsey

for

Andrew Ference
5th round

Chayos 12-04-2003 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowzie
T. Ruutu
K. Calder

for

M. Comrie
E.Brewer
T.Salo (we'll eat some of his contact for you)
G. Laraque
J. Rita
2nd Rounder
:dunno:

Geez mowzie your giving up the farm here. I agree Ruutu may be a good prospect, but Comrie and brewer together plus all that other stuff is way to much.

Brewer is probably worth Ruutu by himself.

fighterflea1* 12-04-2003 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chayos1
Geez mowzie your giving up the farm here. I agree Ruutu may be a good prospect, but Comrie and brewer together plus all that other stuff is way to much.

Brewer is probably worth Ruutu by himself.

For Mikhail Yakoubov, I'd offer the Flyers Jiim Vandermeer plus a prospect or mid-round pick.

I've already proposed on this board a Vandermeer and Pat Sharp for Yakoubov and Craig Andersson trade.

TheCrazyGoalie 12-04-2003 05:23 PM

How about ;

Bell & 2nd rounder

for

Rivet & Hossa

Team Dandenault 12-05-2003 03:30 AM

Ruutu

for

Hudler
Dandenault

Beukeboom Fan 12-05-2003 06:01 AM

This is just stupid...

Hawks don't have anybody worthwhile to have a firesale on.

Realistically, the only players that Hawks would want to move, and might be in demand are:

Zhamnov
Daze
Sullivan

Zhamnov & Daze are both out with back surgeries, so no one is going to pony up substantial assets for either. Even when Zhamnov get's back (should be soon I think), he's due to be a UFA after this season which will limit his market value. Daze's coming off his THIRD back surgury, so his value is basically squat.

Only guy that a contender might want is Sullivan, and he's not a guy that a team is likely to look at and say "he's a guy that will help us in the play-off's".

The other guys that people are talking about (Ruutu, Bell, Calder, Arnason, etc) are the guys that the Hawks shouldn't be moving.