HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Renney is going to be on MSGNY (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=334118)

Finest 01-19-2007 09:03 AM

Renney is going to be on MSGNY

He will be on tonight and will be interviewed by John Gianone. Supposedly they will be discussing the current state of the Rangers and what the future holds for the team. (I dont have a link for this, I heard it last night on HNNYL) But I think it willl be intresting to hear what his take on this season is. I know how many of us posters feel, and Gianone has made comments on how he reads blogs and message boards regaurding the Rangers, so maybe he will bring up some relavent points. I think this may be the first time I watch MSGNY lol.

Stormer 01-19-2007 09:06 AM

What time Eastern?

Finest 01-19-2007 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormer (Post 7723424)
What time Eastern?

I think its on at 10pm eastern

EDIT: this is the schedule for tonights programing on MSG, it is infact on at 10pm. Right after the Knicks game. http://msgnetwork.com/tv_schedule.jsp

Melrose_Jr. 01-19-2007 09:44 AM

Thanks for the heads up KH35. I'm going to set the DVR when I get home in case I forget later.

WheresBarnaby 01-19-2007 10:22 AM

good lookin

shoothepuck 01-19-2007 10:47 AM

I'll watch, but everytime Renney says something, it's usually some philosophical crap, followed by systems and styles of play, that he can't back up with reason, and then he changes or does the opposite of what he says, next game. (Hopefully he'll say Prucha will be benched, so we can see him on the 1st or 2nd line next game).

RothmanHockey 01-19-2007 11:18 AM

Don't expect anything to come out of this. You're watching MSG, and expecting hard news? Please. This interview is gonna be like all the others on MSG: a complete ballwashing.

JamesG1221 01-19-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZYanksRule (Post 7724551)
Don't expect anything to come out of this. You're watching MSG, and expecting hard news? Please. This interview is gonna be like all the others on MSG: a complete ballwashing.

LoL. Pretty good phrase for it. They'll say things like "you've had SOME SUCCESS" and Renney will talk about "everyone needing to buy into the team philosophy". Let a fan interview him so someone will actually come out and say:

"what are your thoughts on your soft inconsistent defense? How about the fact that after almost two full years after "rebuilding", all the prospects of the future are still in Hartford while you roll 3 lines of 4th line role players?"

BDubinskyNYR17* 01-19-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesG1221 (Post 7727493)
LoL. Pretty good phrase for it. They'll say things like "you've had SOME SUCCESS" and Renney will talk about "everyone needing to buy into the team philosophy". Let a fan interview him so someone will actually come out and say:

"what are your thoughts on your soft inconsistent defense? How about the fact that after almost two full years after "rebuilding", all the prospects of the future are still in Hartford while you roll 3 lines of 4th line role players?"

and not to forget soft players in general. I wanna hear someone ask Renney this.

"how do u feel when one of ur players gets hit by a cheap shot and no one does anything?" writer X asks "well we told the players to just watch, dont take penalties" renney said. "but u rather have ur players take lazy penalties"? writer X asks. "well if it is on a scoring chance, of course, well take those any day of the week." renney says. "so u dont like the physical penalties??" writer X asks. "nope not really, I dont want our players to get hurt" Renney says :biglaugh: