HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Patrick Roy having problems again (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=334560)

didouche 01-20-2007 12:02 PM

Patrick Roy having problems again
 
In french sorry nothing in english yet

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20...2/CPACTUALITES

Basically he hit a member of the Chicoutimi's organization because some fans were blocking access to the remparts bus

ChemiseBleuHonnete 01-20-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by didouche (Post 7735108)
In french sorry nothing in english yet

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20...2/CPACTUALITES

Basically he hit a member of the Chicoutimi's organization because some fans were blocking access to the remparts bus

I have no respect for Roy the man. What an a-hole. It's not the first time he's involved in things like that. Heck, he's doing this like that all the time. Plus, he's a real idiot.

mcphee 01-20-2007 12:16 PM

Ever listen to ESPN radio ? Every 3 weeks Bobby Knight gets in trouble and the on air guys who like him, line up on one side and his haters get on the other.

Patrick and Bobby Knight have some stuff in common. I bet that parents that have kids in Qc are pleased. Just a gut feeling but for every stupid incident, I bet that he does a good job for the kids on his team. Hence the arguements good guy/bad guy will ensue.

The n00b King * 01-20-2007 12:19 PM

you know, the more i think about it, the more i see why the Canadiens organisation doesnt want Roy to be close to them again. The guy has no class and would crass the Canadiens organisation..

habsprospects 01-20-2007 12:19 PM

:huh:

Mathletic 01-20-2007 12:23 PM

blank

GSK* 01-20-2007 12:28 PM

Patrick Roy loves drag queen.

korky00 01-20-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles (Post 7735374)
as always, Roy gets the crap for the Chicoutimi morons

Sag fans make cavemen look like aristocrates

I am a die-hard sag fan and for one, by generalizing everything, i bet you look like the morons...I guess some excuses would be appropriate!

TheHoser 01-20-2007 12:32 PM

I respect Roy as a great goaltender, but I've always hated him as a person. What a dick.

Maddas* 01-20-2007 12:32 PM

I don't like the exposure Roy keeps getting. Who cares for Christ sake? it's been more than 10 years.

I used to like him, now I just think he's a wanker...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CH Iggins (Post 7735430)
Patrick Roy loves drag queen.

Nothing wrong with that.

Mathletic 01-20-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korky00 (Post 7735460)
I am a die-hard sag fan and for one, by generalizing everything, i bet you look like the morons...I guess some excuses would be appropriate!

Ted Nolan had problems with you ! Ted Nolan ! The nicest guy in the world and you treated him like a monkey

there's always crap going on in Chicoutimi and guess what happens in the end, it's always the other team's fault

sabresfan129103 01-20-2007 12:33 PM

i'm curious what habs fans think about this, kinda off the topic but do you guys think the habs will ever retire his #?

korky00 01-20-2007 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles (Post 7735487)
Ted Nolan had problems with you ! Ted Nolan ! The nicest guy in the world and you treated him like a monkey

there's always crap going on in Chicoutimi and guess what happens in the end, it's always the other team's fault

He had problems with one or two fans..and made it a national thing..I did not say every sags fan were angels..nor that every fans were morons..I am a sag fan and you juste treated me of moron...so I want excuses...plain simple

Maddas* 01-20-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabresfan129103 (Post 7735491)
i'm curious what habs fans think about this, kinda off the topic but do you guys think the habs will ever retire his #?

He's the one that should be hanging up there...

:sarcasm:

Mathletic 01-20-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korky00 (Post 7735501)
He had problems with one or two fans..and made it a national thing..I did not say every sags fan were angels..nor that every fans were morons..I am a sag fan and you juste treated me of moron...so I want excuses...plain simple

I never said all sags fans are morons, I said he's taking all the crap for chicoutimi morons who started all this once again

Dr_Hook 01-20-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHoser (Post 7735468)
I respect Roy as a great goaltender, but I've always hated him as a person. What a dick.

x2

I sincerely hope the talk about him replacing Gainey when he retires is just BS. Personnally, I say invite him the day we retire his number, and never let him in the building again... He's an absolute jacka**

mcphee 01-20-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabresfan129103 (Post 7735491)
i'm curious what habs fans think about this, kinda off the topic but do you guys think the habs will ever retire his #?

It'll happen. I'd wait for some consecutive quiet years, like a recovering addict needing 1000 sober days, but it should happen and it will. I think Patrick's messing with the 'when' though.

Mathletic 01-20-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maddas (Post 7735517)
He's the one that should be hanging up there...

:sarcasm:

wow, all of that because he made a joke on the circus surrounding Latendresse at the beginning of the year

korky00 01-20-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles (Post 7735531)
I never said all sags fans are morons, I said he's taking all the crap for chicoutimi morons who started all this once again

See...when you say things clearly no one gets hurt...I acknowledge that a lot of sags fans are morons... but the thing is that things that happen in other arenas are always less covered than what's happening here...ohh and yeah nevermind who started it...he punched and he got out of the bus...he could have just said to the driver to leave and he would have acted like a pro..but no..he decided to act like patrick roy.

btw...you did say that sags fans were moron (which means all fans) but I'll take this rectification as an excuse..which I do accept

Maddas* 01-20-2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles (Post 7735563)
wow, all of that because he made a joke on the circus surrounding Latendresse at the beginning of the year

No. Does the name Judas ring a bell?

Mathletic 01-20-2007 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korky00 (Post 7735571)
See...when you say things clearly no one gets hurt...I acknowledge that a lot of sags fans are morons... but the thing is that things that happen in other arenas are always less covered than what's happening here...ohh and yeah nevermind who started it...he punched and he got out of the bus...he could have just said to the driver to leave and he would have acted like a pro..but no..he decided to act like patrick roy.

btw...you did say that sags fans were moron (which means all fans) but I'll take this rectification as an excuse..which I do accept

ok I changed it for these sags fans, if than changes anything

yeah and let's all make sure that we skip over the fact that these fans blocked the bus from leaving so we can talk about Patrick Roy once more

StanAjax 01-20-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee (Post 7735559)
It'll happen. I'd wait for some consecutive quiet years, like a recovering addict needing 1000 sober days, but it should happen and it will. I think Patrick's messing with the 'when' though.

I bet it's somehow unofficially retired. I can't see someone claiming #33. Same with Robinson's #19...

Back on the story. Well, Patrick Roy has a short temper. Big news !

znk 01-20-2007 12:54 PM

I would have done the same. And most of you would have to. Just admit it.

korky00 01-20-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles (Post 7735635)
ok I changed it for these sags fans, if than changes anything

yeah and let's all make sure that we skip over the fact that these fans blocked the bus from leaving so we can talk about Patrick Roy once more

1) yes that changes everything...people that went to trash talk with quebec are morons...I am not :) I normally raise hands with other fans when the game is over and thank them for coming because their visit is important for the economy of our region which is pretty suffering right now.

2) That's your point of view ...I don't think that people there wanted this (Cardinal being punched ) to happen so that Roy gets bad publicity...but I will not say this is completely impossible. Now I think he could have acted somehow differently...because I don't see how punching a 60 years old man can unblock his bus.

Marco Corleone 01-20-2007 01:05 PM

Police say about 50 fans of the Chicoutimi Sagueneens prevented the visiting Remparts players from boarding their team bus after a Friday night game.

Don't think that the hooligans in Chicoutimi had nothing to do with it........


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.