HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Niinimaa, Downey, Murray In, Streit 1st line (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=340443)

Habber 02-04-2007 09:56 AM

Niinimaa, Downey, Murray In, Streit 1st line

For this afternoon's game, as per TSN ice chips. Also, as expected, Aebi gets the start.

Carbo's sending a pretty strong message here. I wonder who sits?

nyhabsfan 02-04-2007 09:57 AM

Murray, Downey and Niiminna Playing Today

I just don't understand why.

The bottom two lines aren't the problem and unless Downey and Murray are playing on the top two lines WHY would he tinker with the lineup.

Hey Carbo, Change the first two line, by moving Kovalev with Koivu.

This Move make NO SENSE, We're going to send out Downey and Murray against Stall, Malkin, Crosby???

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: We are going to lose if this happens.

SpreeEndaz 02-04-2007 10:01 AM

Higgins and Ryder are two players who are going to feel Carbo's wrath. I wouldn't be surprised if Komisarek joins them. Higgins and Komi will go watch the Bowl in NY like good Americans they are, it was their plan all along.

nyhabsfan 02-04-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeEndaz (Post 7911720)
Higgins and Ryder are two players who are going to feel Carbo's wrath. I wouldn't be surprised if Komisarek joins them. Higgins and Komi will go watch the Bowl in NY like good Americans they are, it was their plan all along.

Yup, makes perfect sense, we a horrid 5 on 5, offensively challanged and we are going to replace Higgins and Ryder with Downey and Murray who have scored what 1-2 goals between them?

:help: :help:

I think Carbo is losing it, he looked like he's run out of ideas at the press conference on TSN.

All he needed to do was put Pleky with Higgins and Lats with Koivu. These combos worked together before!!!

TheHoser 02-04-2007 10:06 AM

Scratches are?

Turbo 02-04-2007 10:07 AM

Until there's a proper confirmation, seems to me TSN is just interpreting what Carbonneau said at the post-game conference yesterday - basically that there were 3 bodies in the press box and that he was going to play those that want to work hard.

Not saying the scratches won't happen, but I'm sure this will boil down to a last minute decision.

GSK* 02-04-2007 10:12 AM

*** look above...

SpreeEndaz 02-04-2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyhabsfan (Post 7911756)
Yup, makes perfect sense, we a horrid 5 on 5, offensively challanged and we are going to replace Higgins and Ryder with Downey and Murray who have scored what 1-2 goals between them?

:help: :help:

I think Carbo is losing it, he looked like he's run out of ideas at the press conference on TSN.

All he needed to do was put Pleky with Higgins and Lats with Koivu. These combos worked together before!!!

Samsonov - Koivu - Perezhogin
Latendresse - Plekanec - Kovalev
Downey - Bonk - Johnson
Streit - Lapierre - Murray

:dunno:

GSK* 02-04-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeEndaz (Post 7911805)
Samsonov - Koivu - Perezhogin
Latendresse - Plekanec - Kovalev
Downey - Bonk - Johnson
Streit - Lapierre - Murray

:dunno:

Ugly....

I would hope for something like that...

Perezhogin-Koivu-Kovalev
Higgins-Plekanec-Streit
Samsonov-Bonk-Johnson
Latendresse-Lapierre-Ryder

#eleven 02-04-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyhabsfan (Post 7911756)

+1

GoodKiwi 02-04-2007 10:38 AM

Perez, Ryder, ... are sitting?

GoHabsGO252006 02-04-2007 10:54 AM

I don't think the report is accurate

Habitants 02-04-2007 11:28 AM

ryder to sit in my book and maybe bouillon:dunno:

Freaky Habs Fan 02-04-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habitants (Post 7912436)
ryder to sit in my book and maybe bouillon:dunno:

If it's true, it will be a weird line-up because IMO, you can't scracth anyone of the 3rd and 4th line, so which two fowards are you taking out?

Habitants 02-04-2007 11:33 AM

my money is on kovalev:sarcasm:

Stefan_Latulippe 02-04-2007 11:42 AM

Higgins, Ryder and Perez deserve to be in the press box.

Perez took a bad penalty last night and he must pay for it. Higgins did not do squat when Koivu got hit my Armstrong, sit!

Talent Analyst 02-04-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe (Post 7912557)
Higgins, Ryder and Perez deserve to be in the press box.

Perez took a bad penalty last night and he must pay for it. Higgins did not do squat when Koivu got hit my Armstrong, sit!

Perez doesn't deserve to be in press box .

WeThreeKings 02-04-2007 11:52 AM

Ryder and Perogi to sit.. and I think Bouillon.. those are my guesses.

Tucker316* 02-04-2007 11:53 AM

It's about time..some hard working grit. Better than skilled players that float.

coolguy21415 02-04-2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talent Analyst (Post 7912597)

Who have you been watching? He hasn't played a decent game in a month. I'm not saying he's the only problem, but he sure isn't helping.

Tucker316* 02-04-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talent Analyst (Post 7912597)

Yeah he does. In fact he deserves to be traded into exile..all this supposed skill and he just doesnt ever produce. So if he isnt producing, what does he do?? He sure as hell doesnt play physically.

Cheers for the implementation of grit today.

Blades 0f Steel 02-04-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedScull (Post 7912703)
Who have you been watching? He hasn't played a decent game in a month. I'm not saying he's the only problem, but he sure isn't helping.

Perezhogin's guaranteed to take at least 1 bad penalty against the Pens. We don't need to give them any more power plays than we have to.

Rise from the Ashes 02-04-2007 12:00 PM

I understand Carbo's pain, this is starting to spiral out of control. We need offensive help and we need it now.

Jyroe Habs Fan 02-04-2007 12:08 PM

GOOD, at least these three players CARE!
Downey should provide us with some entertainment and Janne is playing better than Cube and Murray has played well this past week.
Do you guys want to continue with these lazy sob's anymore.:help:

MTL-rules 02-04-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tucker316 (Post 7912726)
Yeah he does. In fact he deserves to be traded into exile..all this supposed skill and he just doesnt ever produce. So if he isnt producing, what does he do?? He sure as hell doesnt play physically.

Cheers for the implementation of grit today.

How can he produces while playing 1 game out of 5?

The guy has talent, but has abolutely no confidence and contrary to some lucky ones like Higgins and Ryder, he doesn't have any support from the coaching staff...People use to blame Julien for ruining young players confidence...how about Carbonneau, is he crushing that kid or what?

I hope for him that he does indeed get away from Carbo so he can flourish...