HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Andrey Kastitsin (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=34266)

Larmar 12-08-2003 05:07 AM

Andrey Kastitsin

Kastitsin, Andrey Olegovich, forvard, 182 centimeters of growth, 81 kgs, 03.02.1985 birthes, was born in Novopolitsk, there and began to play in the Chemist, shoots L
2000-2001 years – Youth modular Byelorussia, 6 games, nothing has driven, 2 minutes of the penalty.
2001-2002 years - youth modular Byelorussia – Six games, three goals, more nothing has earned. Unior team – 8 games, 7 heads, three of transfer, 18 minutes penalty 2002-2003 years – While:
Youth modular Byelorussia – Six games, two goals and 1 assist
1 league, TSSKA-2 – 3 games, two goals, two assists and 25 (!!!!!) minutes of the penalty, for three games!!!!!
The superleague - TSSKA – 6 games, only two of minute of the penalty, more by nothing was noted.
I did not see him in game, only fragments – Speak very much about that is similar on a Bure Pavel young, same speed, like as a sniper instinct, badly in a defense to play and not especially partners sees, He is necessary to play more.

Larmar 12-08-2003 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek
He looks similar to Pavel Bure? How much have you seen him play? Is Bure the best comparison you can give?

It isn't my mention. I asked some people aboat Kastitsin here in Moscow.

Mooch 12-08-2003 09:03 AM

Wow thanks Larmar. Apreciate the info, keep it coming.

Thanks again :)

Freaky Habs Fan 12-08-2003 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek
He looks similar to Pavel Bure? How much have you seen him play? Is Bure the best comparison you can give?

Is Bure the best comparison you can give!!! Man, that's good!!! A couple of years ago, he was one of the best player in the NHL.

And Larmar, do you think you can tell us more about Kastsistyn???

Rahan 12-08-2003 10:46 AM

for some reason I always thought Kast was a rightie.. damn :D

Marchy79 12-08-2003 11:45 AM

If AK-47 turns out to be a player in the mold of Pavel Bure, I certainly cannot wait until he throws the CH on his chest and starts his NHL career! :handclap:

That kind of explosiveness is awesome to watch, and hard for other teams to stop. Espescially when we have a lot of other talent that other teams must watch as well...

ChemiseBleuHonnete 12-08-2003 12:19 PM

Kasty shoots R and doesn't have Bure's skating at all!!!!

Habsaku 12-08-2003 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=3562

I'd inform myself before making these types of comments, he shoots left.

Good to know he reminds people of a young Pavel Bure, I don't mind his defense if he can score 40-50.

AK-47 12-08-2003 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost # 1
If AK-47 turns out to be a player in the mold of Pavel Bure, I certainly cannot wait until he throws the CH on his chest and starts his NHL career! :handclap:

That kind of explosiveness is awesome to watch, and hard for other teams to stop. Espescially when we have a lot of other talent that other teams must watch as well...

Yeah, I sure hope that happens.

But, to be quite honest, i'd be satisfied with less.

Meaning, a consistent 30 goal scorer that can bring the crowd to life with great stickhandling.

Marchy79 12-08-2003 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47
Yeah, I sure hope that happens.

But, to be quite honest, i'd be satisfied by less.

Certainly I'd be satisfied with less... But if he was a regular 40-50 goal scorer in the show (quite a possibility from arguably the best player in the draft)I'd be jumping for joy, and order 4 AK-47 jerseys that day :D
It's been a long time since we had a talent that ranks high in the offensive catergories in the NHL.

AK-47 12-08-2003 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost # 1
Certainly I'd be satisfied with less... But if he was a regular 40-50 goal scorer in the show (quite a possibility from arguably the best player in the draft)I'd be jumping for joy, and order 4 AK-47 jerseys that day :D
It's been a long time since we had a talent that ranks high in the offensive catergories in the NHL.

I know. I feel exactly the same way. The habs need a guy that can blow your mind with great dekes and awesome one on one moves. We haven't had anything close to that in the past 10 years. Of course, Ribeiro can dangle from time to time, but he's more a playmaker then a pure scorer. Furthermore, he doesn't have the great speed to breakaway from defenders. Thus, taking away from his spectacular side.

Damn, I really hope Ak becomes the exciting player we've all been dreaming of.

komisakick ass 12-08-2003 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c

"What sets him apart from other players is his ability to handle the puck at top speed"

Thi is what HF say about him.
and i think he can get more speed because he is young and have time to developpe a lot more his legs.

montreal 12-08-2003 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsaku
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=3562

I'd inform myself before making these types of comments, he shoots left.

Good to know he reminds people of a young Pavel Bure, I don't mind his defense if he can score 40-50.

I have had to go off 2nd hand info so I could be wrong. But I fully expect to watch him play this week and have an article on him by the end of this week. The article would be better if I waited till the 2nd game comes in, but since it hasn't even be sent yet, and takes 4-6 weeks to get here and transfered to North American tv, I figure I will either do an article or a post here, depending on how much I get out of the game.

So I'll clear this up once and for all by the end of the week (but the holidays are slowing down the post office, although I did just get 6 games in today :yo:)

ChemiseBleuHonnete 12-08-2003 05:31 PM

I've seen Kastsitsyn once and he scored (a video I've seen on TV from WJC) and I remember he was righthanded. Not because it's written on the web that it's true.

habsfansam 12-08-2003 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komisakick ass
"What sets him apart from other players is his ability to handle the puck at top speed"

Thi is what HF say about him.
and i think he can get more speed because he is young and have time to developpe a lot more his legs.

What really gets my attention is that very phrase you use... it is a phrase that was used by the CSB i believe to describe Marian Gaborik in his draft year.

I hope the kid continues to develop and learns to play a team game. He could be an amazing addition a year or two from now.

komisakick ass 12-08-2003 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habsfansam
What really gets my attention is that very phrase you use... it is a phrase that was used by the CSB i believe to describe Marian Gaborik in his draft year.

I hope the kid continues to develop and learns to play a team game. He could be an amazing addition a year or two from now.

Bure, Gaborik I can't wait to see this guy coming in Montreal :yo:
They also say that he have a very good shot