HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   NYR Trade PROPOSAL thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=342665)

Melrose_Jr. 02-09-2007 07:59 AM

NYR Trade PROPOSAL thread

By popular demand, a thread dedicated to your trade proposals, FA signings and waiver claims. This is NOT the place for trades rumored in legitament media sources. Those rumors should receive their own thread with a link to the source.

If you choose to participate in this thread, you agree not to flame proposals or users unnecessarily. Flamers will have their posts deleted and will receive a flaming infraction, no questions asked.

With that said, start us off JOrts!

GarretJoseph 02-09-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. (Post 7982697)
By popular demand, a thread dedicated to your trade proposals, FA signings and waiver claims. This is NOT the place for trades rumored in legitament media sources. Those rumors should receive their own thread with a link to the source.

If you choose to participate in this thread, you agree not to flame proposals or users unnecessarily. Flamers will have their posts deleted and will receive a flaming infraction, no questions asked.

Good Idea! :yo:

bathgate 02-09-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. (Post 7982697)

Melrose: How 'bout Jagr for Getzlaf and Perry. Both teams are helped.As a long time suffering fan, we would have two top six forwards to go with our potential young defensemen and franchise goalie. Ana receives a legitimate scoring threat to lead them to the Cup and they have other prospects so the trade does not significantly hurt their talent pool

dumpsathernow* 02-09-2007 08:12 AM

I promise not to flame posters but after that first one, I almost bit my tongue off.

After reading the Calgary Herald as to what teams need.

Betts to the Wild for a 2nd round pick. Says they badly need a center and faceoff guy

Rosival to the Sharks for a first rounder. Says they have 2 first round picks and an extra second. I can smell how sweet that deal would be.

Taz 02-09-2007 08:16 AM

I would like to go for Horton.

Montoya, Immonen/Jessiman and a 2nd to Florida

Horton to NYR

Entrancemperium 02-09-2007 08:17 AM

I say Shannahan to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan and if possible a first round pick

SPG 02-09-2007 08:21 AM

No thanks to Bobby Ryan... he's still fairly highly regarded, but he's been somewhat of a disappointment.

dumpsathernow* 02-09-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPG (Post 7982851)
No thanks to Bobby Ryan... he's still fairly highly regarded, but he's been somewhat of a disappointment.

How has he been a disappointment? He's like 19, had 95 points last year in the OHL in 58 games and has 78 points this year in 49 games. He's also a powerforward type. Somehow, I don't think the Ducks would trade him or Getzlaf for a guy that plans on retiring in 2 years. I'd run away jumping for joy if the Ducks were dumb enough to trade either Ryan or Getzlaf for Jagr.

BDubinskyNYR17* 02-09-2007 09:02 AM

Adam Hall and Immonen to the Hawks for Jim Vandermeer and Colin Fraser

GarretJoseph 02-09-2007 09:04 AM

Adam Hall for Zubov & Modano.

TheRedressor 02-09-2007 09:04 AM

couldn't wait long enough for an Adam Hall throw in eh?

bleedblue94 02-09-2007 09:35 AM

is this going to be a sticky?

Melrose_Jr. 02-09-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleedblue94 (Post 7983459)

If it doesn't get bumped and continues to fall off the first page, I will sticky. Lots of stickies already though.

GarretJoseph 02-09-2007 10:00 AM

sometimes to many sticky threads make the page look tacky. :innocent:

dank 02-09-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleedblue94 (Post 7983459)

i feel like we have way too many stickied threads.. but its not my call..

as for that Horton trade, i feel like a bunch of ppl agreed that a solid package for both teams would be:

Montoya + Prucha

for

Horton

i really have no idea though, but if many agree that its a fair deal, he must be pretty pretty solid..

felixno44 02-09-2007 10:04 AM

to TB:
Rachunek, Immonen,2nd

to NYR:

Brad Richards, low pick

GarretJoseph 02-09-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dank (Post 7983692)
i feel like we have way too many stickied threads.. but its not my call..

as for that Horton trade, i feel like a bunch of ppl agreed that a solid package for both teams would be:

Montoya + Prucha

for

Horton

i really have no idea though, but if many agree that its a fair deal, he must be pretty pretty solid..

I would rather keep Prucha.

Montoya, Dawes, Sauer & 3rd for Horton

bleedblue94 02-09-2007 10:28 AM

honestly much rather kepp sauer and find something else to include such as baranka

bobbop 02-09-2007 10:29 AM

18 posts in and Rachunek hasn't even been mentioned yet? C'mon guys, you're not trrying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 7982802)
I would like to go for Horton.

Montoya, Immonen/Jessiman and a 2nd to Florida

Horton to NYR

This probably won't happen now but something along these lines (Montoya + player + draft for Horton) may happen in the off season.

GarretJoseph 02-09-2007 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleedblue94 (Post 7983968)
honestly much rather kepp sauer and find something else to include such as baranka

Would you give up Staal for Horton. one for one?

At first I would say no because I think the sun shines outta Staal's you know what.. but I guess I'd really have to think about it before turning it down...

bleedblue94 02-09-2007 10:48 AM

no simply bc good defensemen are harder to come by then god forwards....id rather trade montoya baranka dawes and say eric hunter or someone lke that that has the upside of a very good 3rd liner, but not someone quite like byers

Nich 02-09-2007 10:57 AM

Hall for Gretzky!!!

Inferno 02-09-2007 11:41 AM

we should probably pin this to avoid having to constantly merge threads into this.

just a suggestion.

I Am Chariot 02-09-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixno44 (Post 7983727)
to TB:
Rachunek, Immonen,2nd

to NYR:

Brad Richards, low pick

Please dont post that on the TB board

dumpsathernow* 02-09-2007 12:12 PM

No way I'd trade Staal for Horton straight up. Look at the forwards this team will have to go up against for years. It's going to be a nightmare unless you have a heck of a defenseman core which I believe we will have.

Another possible deal to throw out along with my Betts and Rosival deals.

Rachunek and Immonen to Atlanta for a 2nd round pick. Atlanta probably can use another defenseman and a center. This would clear up another roster spot and allow Immonen to get a chance on another team.