HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   habs need to trade now (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=342955)

tatoo 02-09-2007 07:00 PM

habs need to trade now

if gainey is waiting for the trade deadline,he could find the habs out of a playoff spot.the time to pull the trigger is right now.there has been rumors for a good month now between the habs and the hawks.its a good deal for both teams if the habs do it.sending samsonov and rivet to the hawks for smolinski and aucoin.i would add one player to both sides.habs adding perezhogin and the hawks adding lapointe.i think whats missing from the habs is leadership and lapointe brings that in a big way.
your thoughts

Le Maroons 02-09-2007 07:03 PM

I'd like a tattoo, any suggestions?

Carbonneau 02-09-2007 07:03 PM

2 weeks out...here come the stupid threads

phil 02-09-2007 07:29 PM

no, we didn't need lapointe last year, and we still don't need him this year! I think we've been through this quite a few times before... Lapointe does not belong in montreal!

Dogbert* 02-09-2007 07:33 PM

We need some character guys. This team is not putting enough effort into the games to contend.

flappuck 02-09-2007 07:57 PM

Let's get Stumpel and Guerin for Ryder and Perezoghin.
Then we can have

Higgins - Koivu - Kovalev
Samsonov - Stumpel - Guerin
Begin - Bonk - Johnson
Latendresse - Lapierre - Streit

Le Maroons 02-09-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tout ptit (Post 7991290)
Let's get Stumpel and Guerin for Ryder and Perezoghin.
Then we can have

Begin - Bonk - Johnson
Latendresse - Lapierre - Streit

The Habs best player of 2007 is missing. :dunno:

flappuck 02-09-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Maroons (Post 7991324)
The Habs best player of 2007 is missing. :dunno:

Damn... I'm so desperate I forgot about Plekanec :amazed:

Latendresse - Plekanec - Johnson
Begin - Bonk - Streit

Better?

Le Maroons 02-09-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tout ptit (Post 7991342)
Damn... I'm so desperate I forgot about Plekanec :amazed:

Latendresse - Plekanec - Johnson
Begin - Bonk - Streit

Better?

Sure, it's better with Plekanec but I don't like Stumpel, I hope we don't get him.

Maddas* 02-09-2007 08:24 PM

NOW!!111ONE!!

HH 02-09-2007 08:29 PM

I posted this in the last thread about the lineup...I do believe we need a trade to shakes things up, but I doubt it'll be a major one.

My lineup:

Samsonov-Koivu-Kovalev
Higgins-Plekanec-Ryder
Perezhogin-Bonk-Johnson
Latendresse-Lapierre-Begin

Markov-Komisarek
Souray-Streit
Dandenault-Bouillon

I believe we have to try our top 3 payed forwards together since all three have been sucking lately.

The second line is good young players, Higgins and Ryder looking to get back on track with a hot Plekanec

The third line was our overall best line all season, they play vs the other team's best and should get back their chemistry real fast.

As for the 4th line, its the line I like most. First of all no DOWNEY OR MURRAY! Also Lats is good with Laps remember the Buffalo game in BUF? those 2 were amazing, add to that an energy fill Begin who can't wait to get back in there.

GSK* 02-09-2007 08:35 PM

:shakehead

Damn, some "fan" that are completely blind about homerist of french canadian...

So here we go, trade almost everything for "heart of Quebec" and next year, half of the population would stop whining about European and they will enjoy over everything a Semi-pro roster:

Latendresse-Lapierre-Ferland
Perrin-Belanger-Lapointe
Begin-Perreault-Ouellet
Dupuis-Aubin-Laraque

Brisebois-Dandenault
Bouillon-Picard
Carle-Bergeron

Cloutier
Danis

The drive for the 25th... ;)

le_sean 02-09-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CH Iggins (Post 7991723)

So here we go, trade almost everything for "heart of Quebec" and next year, half of the population would stop whining about European and they will enjoy over everything a Semi-pro roster:

Perrin-Belanger-Lapointe
Begin-Perreault-Ouellet
Dupuis-Aubin-Laraque

Brisebois-Dandenault
Bouillon-Picard
Carle-Bergeron

Cloutier
Danis

Wow a line-up that can't score goals in the NHL and a goalie that can't stop shots at the same level. Would be very fun to watch. :biglaugh:

Mr San Diego Hab 02-09-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogbert (Post 7991073)
We need some character guys. This team is not putting enough effort into the games to contend.

:bow:

Maddas* 02-09-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CH Iggins (Post 7991723)

Perrin-Belanger-Lapointe
Begin-Perreault-Ouellet
Dupuis-Aubin-Laraque

Brisebois-Dandenault
Bouillon-Picard
Carle-Bergeron

Cloutier
Danis

At one point I had this roster on NHL07

Gagné-Bergeron-St-Louis
Savard-Lecavalier-Tanguay
Laperrière-Ribeiro-Bernier
Lapierre-Begin-Laraque

Bergeron-Beauchemin
Coté-Bouillon
Dandenault-Streit

The odd one in there was Streit (I kept making up story lines about how everybody was looking at him weird in the dressing room and playing practical jokes on him. He did enjoy the fact that he didn't have to talk to the press post game though. He was always moaning in Le Journal de Montréal about feeling like he doesn't belong as well. What a wuss). Savard is from Ottawa, but I thought he was from Qc till recently. I won 2 straight cups win that line-up. It was great.

:innocent:

BOB the Builder 02-10-2007 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maddas (Post 7992119)
At one point I had this roster on NHL07

Gagné-Bergeron-St-Louis
Savard-Lecavalier-Tanguay
Laperrière-Ribeiro-Bernier
Lapierre-Begin-Laraque

Bergeron-Beauchemin
Coté-Bouillon
Dandenault-Streit

The odd one in there was Streit (I kept making up story lines about how everybody was looking at him weird in the dressing room and playing practical jokes on him. He did enjoy the fact that he didn't have to talk to the press post game though. He was always moaning in Le Journal de Montréal about feeling like he doesn't belong as well. What a wuss). Savard is from Ottawa, but I thought he was from Qc till recently. I won 2 straight cups win that line-up. It was great.

:innocent:

don't worry kid, once you get a girlfriend, you will use your time differently