HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   trade proposal... 1 adds youth and 1 adds guts (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=342980)

Boris Le Tigre 02-09-2007 08:25 PM

trade proposal... 1 adds youth and 1 adds guts

i would like to get one of these two guys... for now and for the future... unfortunately for perezhogin fans he's the bait... not that i don't like him... just two guys i really like as players

if tampa becomes a seller...

to mtl: ryan craign
to tbay: perezhogin

proposal 2

to mtl: dan fritsche (i think he's been rumored to us before- far fetched)
to cbj: perzhogin

i believe these teams respective fans really like these guys and i'm sure they wouldn't go for it. but anyway, for the sake of boredom...

unleash the flames flamers

coolguy21415 02-09-2007 08:48 PM

Craig is better and younger than Perezhogin, I doubt he'd be available at all, and certainly not at that price.

Fritsche is a maybe. He's better, but older, and has less potential than Perezhogin. That could work, but I'm not sure if Columbus would do it.

Blind Gardien 02-09-2007 08:50 PM

Problems are...

(1) TB won't become a seller. And really, even if the deadline was extended until April 1st and they did, why do they sell cheap young players again? :dunno:

(2) I may not watch Columbus a lot, but Fritsche did seem a bit more dynamic and engaged to me than Perezhogin has been. If I'm not mistaken, he has been more productive as well. So, again, why does Columbus do this? They love Perezhogin for some reason?

:madfire: :flames

Boris Le Tigre 02-10-2007 12:49 PM

... i think you guys are correct. they'd be difficult to get. and perezhogin could still develop into a great offensive player. i was referring to the fans of cbj and tbay as falmers... seeing the grief given during the doan discussion...not you all... habs fans are too smart to be considered flamers... i'm still new to the board and can't put a proposal on the trade board...

anyway... two gusy i really like

i see these guys as fitting two very big needs... 1) they win 1 on 1 battles for the puck 2) they go to the net hard... they are nice acquisitions for team building.... i think craig is perennial 20-25 goals scorer and fritsche will be a very good player for a long time

felixd 02-10-2007 12:53 PM

I'd throw in a 2nd on the first deal to maybe even it up. I would really really like Craig on Montreal.

Chfan 02-10-2007 12:57 PM

Haha Perez to Tampa, Tortorella will die from heart attack after Perez takes 100000 hooking penalty xD

Marc-E- 02-10-2007 12:58 PM

Yeah...Those kind of trades will make us a far better team...Jesus...Are we looking to make a big splash or what:dunno: Maybe, we should become sellers:help: