HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Central Europe (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Czech Question????????? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=344668)

Oil_Magic 02-13-2007 03:34 PM

Czech Question?????????

Hey I plan on travelling to the Czech Republic from my school here in the UK soon and was wondering if anyone on this board knows where I might be able to buy a HOckey Jersey their of ethier a Czech National team, or a club team........preferably with Hemsky or Smid on the back :)

also if anyone knows what the price might be that would be awesome

you guys can ethier PM me or just reply to this thread

thanks

-Dan

tommy5 02-14-2007 06:39 AM

Hey man!
Great to see you coming to Europe. You absolutely have to come to Liberec, city, where Ladi Smid is from.
Maybe you could aslo buy a jersey here.
One Oiler fan was here yet, Chad Francis, I took him for a game of Liberec and he was so excited.
I am a journalist, so I can take wou with me for free to see the game.

And plus, I am also an Oiler fan :yo:

Oil_Magic 02-14-2007 06:42 AM

I think our current plan is to be in Prague for a couple days
how close is it Liberec becasue i would love to go to a game I am so so so starved for hockey in the UK
any idea as to how much a Smid Jersey might cost me?

cheers
Dan

TUQ 02-14-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oil_Magic (Post 8054279)
I think our current plan is to be in Prague for a couple days
how close is it Liberec becasue i would love to go to a game I am so so so starved for hockey in the UK
any idea as to how much a Smid Jersey might cost me?

cheers
Dan

Don't know about the jersey, but Liberec is about 100 kilometers from Prague

unkempt 02-23-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TUQ (Post 8058446)
Don't know about the jersey, but Liberec is about 100 kilometers from Prague

there are several stores in Prague, but I dont know the addresses, when are you coming?

e-e 02-28-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oil_Magic (Post 8043718)
Hey I plan on travelling to the Czech Republic from my school here in the UK soon and was wondering if anyone on this board knows where I might be able to buy a HOckey Jersey their of ethier a Czech National team, or a club team........preferably with Hemsky or Smid on the back :)

also if anyone knows what the price might be that would be awesome

you guys can ethier PM me or just reply to this thread

thanks

-Dan

airport;)

IceBreaker 03-15-2007 10:20 PM

I'm coming to Prague and Liberec for the first time for the U20 at Christmas....very excited...what kind of city is Liberec? what is there to do when i'm not at hockey?

Mirinho 03-16-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceBreaker (Post 8521549)
what is there to do when i'm not at hockey?

there live more than 100.000 inhabitants - so in the czech rep. it is very big city

there are pubs, cinemas, theatres, museums, other sports ... all what you will need :yo:

Liberec plays first league in this sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball ...)

+ you can visit towns in neighbourhood

and I am advising you visit Prague - for many visitors īt is best city, where they have ever been.

IceBreaker 03-16-2007 02:35 PM

thank you. everyone that i know that has been to prague say it is the best place they have ever gone. i'm very excited. are people in liberec excited about hosting the U20 at christmas?

Mirinho 03-17-2007 05:02 AM

not only in Liberec :)

Hockey is number 1 sport in the Czech rep. - so you can be sure, that we are excited :handclap:

I think macthes where will play Czech rep., Canada, Russia will have very good attendance and matches where will play USA, Sweden, Slovakia and Finnland maybe too - but it depends on foreign spectators.

World hockey championship that was played in Prague and Ostrava in 2004 have seen 552 097 spectators on the stadiums. It is record.