HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   What happens when AJ comes back? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=34839)

Biggun35 12-10-2003 05:01 AM

What happens when AJ comes back?
 
The paper said that AJ skated before practice yesterday, so hopefully he'll be back in a week or two. When he comes back who sits? I think TooToo will be in Milwaukee after this weekend, but that still leaves a extra forward. Is Stevenson is the odd man out? What does everyone else think.

HyperSniper 12-10-2003 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggun35
The paper said that AJ skated before practice yesterday, so hopefully he'll be back in a week or two. When he comes back who sits? I think TooToo will be in Milwaukee after this weekend, but that still leaves a extra forward. Is Stevenson is the odd man out? What does everyone else think.

I think Fiddler goes back to Mil. Murray assumes the 4th line center position and AJ joins in with Johnson and Walker.

tm 12-20-2003 09:43 AM

Any updates on Johansson? Last I read was maybe a couple of weeks ago, when they said he was skating and close to coming back.

Joe T Choker 12-20-2003 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tm
Any updates on Johansson? Last I read was maybe a couple of weeks ago, when they said he was skating and close to coming back.

Andreas Johansson

Injury: Concussion
Date of Injury: Saturday, October 25, 2003
Due Back: Week-to-week (updated 12/1/03)

that's according to the nashville predators website injury report

SmokeyClause 12-20-2003 09:49 AM

Let's just say, I don't expect him back until well after Hartnell is back. And Hartnell is out for around 2 weeks.

tm 12-20-2003 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Let's just say, I don't expect him back until well after Hartnell is back. ...

Why is that? Have you heard any news on AJ recently anywhere?

SmokeyClause 12-20-2003 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tm
Why is that? Have you heard any news on AJ recently anywhere?


It's one of those concussion things. I don't think he's even skated yet. These things have no timetable.

barrytrotzsneck 12-20-2003 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
It's one of those concussion things. I don't think he's even skated yet. These things have no timetable.

the paper, last week, said that he had been skating\working out and was "incident free," and that he's just being careful with it.

SmokeyClause 12-20-2003 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
the paper, last week, said that he had been skating\working out and was "incident free," and that he's just being careful with it.

That's great to hear. That's a step in the right direction. Of course, Johnson was skating/working out and still missed another three weeks. Certainly glad to hear it though.

triggrman 12-21-2003 03:59 AM

They said he is skating but hasn't been able to increase his workout yet, I'm guessing another month.

tm 12-22-2003 07:32 AM

Whaddya know, there's news on AJ in today's Tennessean (Mon Dec 22):
Injury update: Trotz said left wing Andreas Johansson, out since Oct. 25 with postconcussion syndrome, isn't expected back in the lineup for at least a couple of weeks.
Link: http://www.tennessean.com/sports/pre...nt_ID=44422818

SmokeyClause 12-22-2003 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Let's just say, I don't expect him back until well after Hartnell is back. And Hartnell is out for around 2 weeks.

Quote:

From the Tennessean:
Trotz said left wing Andreas Johansson, out since Oct. 25 with postconcussion syndrome, isn't expected back in the lineup for at least a couple of weeks.
The sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.