HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   begin and Brisebois's injurie ....Call up ? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=35139)

goalchenyuk 12-11-2003 05:17 AM

begin and Brisebois's injurie ....Call up ?
 
someone have some fresh news about their injurie ?

I suppose that if they are still unable to play saturday , that Julien is going to call up 1-2 players ..

Gratton is the one who could replace Begin , more than anybody else because he plays the same kind of game (energetic )

Dyckuis for Brisebois ; the guy is playing in the ahl since the start of the season without any complain about that ' he's also the one who could play big time on the ice , when Hainsey will be more a ''9 to 12 minutes '' potential player.

BigM1ke 12-11-2003 05:21 AM

What about Komisarek?? Do not call a defence from the AHL unless Brisebois is hurt for a long time.

Habsolution 12-11-2003 05:24 AM

It all comes down to who's earned it the most. I don't mind seeing Dykhuis called up but they shouldn't base their decision on who would be able to play the most because anyway the player that is gonna get called up shouldn't see any icetime. The injury to Breezer is a perfect occasion to play Komisarek.

As for Gratton I highly doubt it. Bégin will be replaced by Juneau. And we still have Donald as a possible replacement (god knows I pray every night it never comes to this). There's also Ward who's probably close to a come back. I see no reason to call up a forward.

Démon Blond 12-11-2003 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
It all comes down to who's earned it the most. I don't mind seeing Dykhuis called up but they shouldn't base their decision on who would be able to play the most because anyway the player that is gonna get called up shouldn't see any icetime. The injury to Breezer is a perfect occasion to play Komisarek.

As for Gratton I highly doubt it. Bégin will be replaced by Juneau. And we still have Donald as a possible replacement (god knows I pray every night it never comes to this). There's also Ward who's probably close to a come back. I see no reason to call up a forward.

I agree, if Brisebois and Begin are to miss some games, we already have the resources to compensate in Montreal, no need for a call up.. In fact I would send Audette to Hamilton for conditionning and forget him there :D

crakced 12-11-2003 05:30 AM

I doubt they will call anyone up right away. I guess it depends on how long both will be out. If Brisebois is going to be out for any length of time they might call up Hainsey...and if not him then most likely Dykhuis.

With Juneau and Audette both returning to action, and Ward not far off I doubt any forwards will be recalled.

Habsolution 12-11-2003 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Démon Blond
I agree, if Brisebois and Begin are to miss some games, we already have the resources to compensate in Montreal, no need for a call up.. In fact I would send Audette to Hamilton for conditionning and forget him there :D

I can see that

NHL official : Mister Gainey , Audette has been down there for a conditional stint for the past month, NHL rules do not allow you to do that.

Gainey : Really ? (curse)

goalchenyuk 12-11-2003 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
I can see that

NHL official : Mister Gainey , Audette has been down there for a conditional stint for the past month, NHL rules do not allow you to do that.

Gainey : Really ? (curse)

was not last year ?

and about Komisarek , he isn't playing the same side than brisebois , no ?

Darz 12-11-2003 06:46 AM

If Begin is only going to miss a game or two, I wouldn't mind seeing Higgins brought up and get into a couple games.
As for Brisebois, if this means Komisarek is going to play, I would rather see the habs bring up Dyhkuis to sit in the press box instead of Hainsey.

Habsolution 12-11-2003 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
was not last year ?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

The Don was sent down last year and cleared waivers. What Démon Blond is talking about is sending him down for a conditional stint. He wouldn't have to clear waivers to do that. But you can only send him down for a limited amount of time if it is for a conditional stint. So we can't really forget him there as Démon Blond joked about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
and about Komisarek , he isn't playing the same side than brisebois , no ?

Both Komisarek and Breezer shoot and play the right side.

goalchenyuk 12-11-2003 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
I'm not sure I understand your question.

The Don was sent down last year and cleared waivers. What Démon Blond is talking about is sending him down for a conditional stint. He wouldn't have to clear waivers to do that. But you can only send him down for a limited amount of time if it is for a conditional stint. So we can't really forget him there as Démon Blond joked about.



Both Komisarek and Breezer shoot and play the right side.

ok , so from now they don't have to caa up someone , exept if Brisebois needs fews games before comming back .If it's like that , i suppose that they can call back someone as an extra player, or with the return of Audette , and Juneau , they already enought players ?

Habsolution 12-11-2003 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
ok , so from now they don't have to caa up someone , exept if Brisebois needs fews games before comming back .If it's like that , i suppose that they can call back someone as an extra player, or with the return of Audette , and Juneau , they already enought players ?

If Brisebois is out for an extended period of time (more than a week) as I think he will be since it's a groin injury and those tends to be pretty bad for old players then I think we should call up a dman in case we'd get another injury. I think it's Gainey's, Savard's and Jarvis' job to decide which one between Dykhuis and Hainsey should get the nod (I learned my lesson about healthy scratches, demotions and call ups, those guys know what they are doing :blush: still fun to play armchair GM though :p ).

As for forwards I think we have plenty of depht. Audette, Juneau are waiting. And Ward should be back soon. Anyway decisions shouldn't be made before we know the exact nature of the Breezer and Bégin injuries.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.