HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   MTL-WAS-NYR proposal. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=35170)

Maxpac 12-11-2003 08:52 AM

MTL-WAS-NYR proposal.
 
I wanted to post this here in the habs board in case it doesant make any sence but here goes:

To mtl: Eric Lindros + Was 2nd pick in 2004

to was: Saku Koivu + Craig Rivet

to nyr: Jaromir Jagr( 3 m$ paid every year)

explanation in mtl point of view

Not only if LIndros goes to mtl we'l get bigger, but our first center problem will be over, we would finally have a forward star player, even if his worth ethic lacks(sp?) a little bit, Gainey is here to shake him up!

Now of course we lose Koivu and Rivet, but that's 7m gone + Komi having a regular spot, insint that what we wanted? Just for fun, i'd name Souray captain after, he's a hard working player who knows his responsabiltys and knows how to talk in front of a camera.

let me know if you like it or not!

Thomas 12-11-2003 09:01 AM

Fan favorite Saku Koivu for fan hated Eric Lindros? I dont ever see that happening. Besides, Lindros at $9M dollars aint worth it. Were giving up a top line center and a 4th defenseman so that Wash and NYR can fix their problems?

BigM1ke 12-11-2003 09:04 AM

hahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahaha


hmmm wait


HAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHA

:joker: :handclap:

THX for the laugh!

Corey 12-11-2003 09:15 AM

Marcel wants to know if we like his proposal. My reaction: dégoutant! The other two teams would be much happier than the Habs were this to take place.

Habsolution 12-11-2003 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
explanation in mtl point of view

Not only if LIndros goes to mtl we'l get bigger, but our first center problem will be over, we would finally have a forward star player, even if his worth ethic lacks(sp?) a little bit, Gainey is here to shake him up!

Now of course we lose Koivu and Rivet, but that's 7m gone + Komi having a regular spot, insint that what we wanted? Just for fun, i'd name Souray captain after, he's a hard working player who knows his responsabiltys and knows how to talk in front of a camera.

One question :

Have you watched NHL hockey lately ? For exemple ... mm let's say yesterday night. There was a hockey game. Lindros' team played against Koivu's team.

Koivu played over 22min ended up the night with a beautiful assist on Bulis game winning goal and was a +1 for the night. He also hit a post during that game and was awesome at both ends of the ice. He had 4 shots on goals. His team won a very important game.

Your real superstar got less ice time than Koivu (19ish minutes), ended up being a -1 and recorded 0 pts and had only 2 shots. His team lost a very important game.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
let me know if you like it or not!

My eyes are bleeding. It hurts, it hurts real bad.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
I wanted to post this here in the habs board in case it doesant make any sence but here goes:

I commend you for doing that ! Please do us all a favour and keep it in there and don't post it on the trade rumour board. I beg you. You could also delete it altogether before fans from other teams see it.

gunnerdom 12-11-2003 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!

Not only if LIndros goes to mtl we'l get bigger, but our first center problem will be over, we would finally have a forward star player, even if his worth ethic lacks(sp?) a little bit, Gainey is here to shake him up!

I don't ever want to see Lindros in the Habs jersey. I would puke. Koivu is playing great.. he's better than Lindros. Lindros tried to hit Bouillon yesterday and ended up on his back. He is almost more injury prone than Koivu. He doesnt deserve to put on a habs jersey! :mad:

Rahan 12-11-2003 09:36 AM

Hehe, Lindros is more of a "problem" than Koivu is, as far as first line center is concerned, in my book.

JeromeHP 12-11-2003 09:41 AM

[QUOTE=Marcel the great!]I wanted to post this here in the habs board in case it doesant make any sence but here goes:

To mtl: Eric Lindros + Was 2nd pick in 2004

to was: Saku Koivu + Craig Rivet

to nyr: Jaromir Jagr( 3 m$ paid every year)



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darz 12-11-2003 09:43 AM

Eric is one hit away from retirement and has already snubbed the province of Quebec once in his career, so...no thanks.

JeromeHP 12-11-2003 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Eric is one hit away from retirement and has already snubbed the province of Quebec once in his career, so...no thanks.

Well Darz, i think Eric snubbed the city of new york, he never said he wouldn't want to play in mtl.

i think i heard couple weeks ago that Eric and "his parents" would not mind to play in mtl because it's a original 6 team.

I just think he didn't want to play in quebec city because they were like pittsburgh today.


Still, i will not make the trade!

Darz 12-11-2003 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan

i think i heard couple weeks ago that Eric and "his parents" would not mind to play in mtl because it's a original 6 team.

I just think he didn't want to play in quebec city because they were like pittsburgh today.

the supposed reason he didn't want to play in Quebec is he (he, his parents, and agent) felt he wouldn't get the type of exposure he deserved playing in a small market such as Quebec. He felt if he played in a bigger market he would get alot more endorsements.
Now I wouldn't doubt he would play in Montreal, but seeing as most Quebecer's are habs fans, I don't think it would be a popular move by management, and the type that could really back fired in their face.

JeromeHP 12-11-2003 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
but seeing as most Quebecer's are habs fans, I don't think it would be a popular move by management, and the type that could really back fired in their face.

Hey Darz ,im french-canadien i would not mind seing lindros in mtl but maybe i am the only french-canadien who will like this.

But also, i think we will forget everithing about all this situation if he come and start scoring like he did before.

Darz 12-11-2003 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
But also, i think we will forget everithing about all this situation if he come and start scoring like he did before.

I would imagine most people would, but what would happen if we trade for him and a few games, weeks or something into his Montreal career he finally takes that hit that ends his career. Management would look really bad for making that move then, i would imagine.

JeromeHP 12-11-2003 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
I would imagine most people would, but what would happen if we trade for him and a few games, weeks or something into his Montreal career he finally takes that hit that ends his career. Management would look really bad for making that move then, i would imagine.

Sometime you have to take risk but if you get him for just draft pick i think it's could be a good gamble.

Munchausen 12-11-2003 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
I wanted to post this here in the habs board in case it doesant make any sence but here goes:

To mtl: Eric Lindros + Was 2nd pick in 2004

to was: Saku Koivu + Craig Rivet

to nyr: Jaromir Jagr( 3 m$ paid every year)

Give me the strenght Jebus...

Lemme see here...

Lindros = cancer
Jagr = cancer

So in light of this, I'm guessing you're one fan that bought into the "Koivu isn't a good captain" propaganda. Lindros a 1st line center? He plays on the 4th line in NY. The only one between those 3 that has a heart in it's right place is Koivu. Why the hell would ANYONE propose that kind of...

I'll stop writing here as I could get really nasty over that one and I don't want to do that...

Darz 12-11-2003 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
Sometime you have to take risk but if you get him for just draft pick i think it's could be a good gamble.

Agreed, but I wouldn't give up Saku Koivu for him.

JeromeHP 12-11-2003 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchausen
Give me the strenght Jebus...

Lemme see here...

Lindros = cancer
Jagr = cancer

So in light of this, I'm guessing you're one fan that bought into the "Koivu isn't a good captain" propaganda. Lindros a 1st line center? He plays on the 4th line in NY. The only one between those 3 that has a heart in it's right place is Koivu. Why the hell would ANYONE propose that kind of...

I'll stop writing here as I could get really nasty over that one and I don't want to do that...

Agree with you that saku has heart but he also selfish, i don't say he always shoot the puck like zednik and ryder but:

example: habs get a 3 on 1 againts the flyers gived the puck to ryder who's shoot and hackett make the save and koivu is piss and don't say a word to ryder ("ex:next time you will get it") he goes right to the bench and is really angry. Talk about a selfish players and thats are captain.!!!! I wondering what the hell happen to koivu? Big head since coming back from cancer!!

Munchausen 12-11-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
example: habs get a 3 on 1 againts the flyers gived the puck to ryder who's shoot and hackett make the save and koivu is piss and don't say a word to ryder ("ex:next time you will get it") he goes right to the bench and is really angry. Talk about a selfish players and thats are captain.!!!! I wondering what the hell happen to koivu? Big head since coming back from cancer!!

:shakehead

One word of advice for you buddy. Stop listening to the clowns on 110%.

goalchenyuk 12-11-2003 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchausen
:shakehead

One word of advice for you buddy. Stop listening to the clowns on 110%.

yes , if you want to learn something ,you have to listening to don cherry
...


:lol:

goalchenyuk 12-11-2003 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
I wanted to post this here in the habs board in case it doesant make any sence but here goes:

To mtl: Eric Lindros + Was 2nd pick in 2004

to was: Saku Koivu + Craig Rivet

to nyr: Jaromir Jagr( 3 m$ paid every year)

explanation in mtl point of view

Not only if LIndros goes to mtl we'l get bigger, but our first center problem will be over, we would finally have a forward star player, even if his worth ethic lacks(sp?) a little bit, Gainey is here to shake him up!

Now of course we lose Koivu and Rivet, but that's 7m gone + Komi having a regular spot, insint that what we wanted? Just for fun, i'd name Souray captain after, he's a hard working player who knows his responsabiltys and knows how to talk in front of a camera.

let me know if you like it or not!

good try ,guy but as you see , Lindros don't have a lot of fans here ; he's a cancer , not a team player and also , when you have lindros in your team , you also have his mama and his papa ; those two are worst than him !

so please , try something else ....

All-Star 12-11-2003 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
Agree with you that saku has heart but he also selfish, i don't say he always shoot the puck like zednik and ryder but:

example: habs get a 3 on 1 againts the flyers gived the puck to ryder who's shoot and hackett make the save and koivu is piss and don't say a word to ryder ("ex:next time you will get it") he goes right to the bench and is really angry. Talk about a selfish players and thats are captain.!!!! I wondering what the hell happen to koivu? Big head since coming back from cancer!!

If I were Ryder and Koivu had told me that right after the bad shot, I would have felt patronized and insulted; Koivu was partly to blame for the bad shot as his pass wasn't perfect... It's a team effort. They all had a right to be disapointed, but these things happen even to the greats. I'm sure Ryder knows that; he has been playing hockey for most of his life after all...

Corey 12-11-2003 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
Agree with you that saku has heart but he also selfish, i don't say he always shoot the puck like zednik and ryder but:

example: habs get a 3 on 1 againts the flyers gived the puck to ryder who's shoot and hackett make the save and koivu is piss and don't say a word to ryder ("ex:next time you will get it") he goes right to the bench and is really angry. Talk about a selfish players and thats are captain.!!!! I wondering what the hell happen to koivu? Big head since coming back from cancer!!

If you knew what you were talking about it would be possible to have an intelligent discussion with you, but you don't. For your information, it was Zednik, not Ryder, and he took a stoppable shot when he could have passed to Koivu who wass standing unguarded near the net. You say Koivu was angry because he's selfish? How about changing that to saying Koivu was angry because Zednik made the wrong decision and cost the Habs a likely goal? You falsely accuse Koivu of bad motives when he's a dedicated hockey player who backchecks and forechecks and is content to shoot only when he's in the best position to do so. You're an ignorant fan who doesn't understand the game.

Psycho Papa Joe 12-11-2003 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
I wanted to post this here in the habs board in case it doesant make any sence but here goes:

To mtl: Eric Lindros + Was 2nd pick in 2004

to was: Saku Koivu + Craig Rivet

to nyr: Jaromir Jagr( 3 m$ paid every year)

explanation in mtl point of view

Not only if LIndros goes to mtl we'l get bigger, but our first center problem will be over, we would finally have a forward star player, even if his worth ethic lacks(sp?) a little bit, Gainey is here to shake him up!

Now of course we lose Koivu and Rivet, but that's 7m gone + Komi having a regular spot, insint that what we wanted? Just for fun, i'd name Souray captain after, he's a hard working player who knows his responsabiltys and knows how to talk in front of a camera.

let me know if you like it or not!

The only way I'd take Lindros in a trade is if Audette, Perreault and Juneau were going the other way.

Munchausen 12-11-2003 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
yes , if you want to learn something ,you have to listening to don cherry
...


:lol:

Even if I despise Don Cherry as a person, at least he knows hockey, a thing that can absolutely not be said about the morons on that crappy TQS show.

Guy Caballero 12-11-2003 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan
Agree with you that saku has heart but he also selfish, i don't say he always shoot the puck like zednik and ryder but:

example: habs get a 3 on 1 againts the flyers gived the puck to ryder who's shoot and hackett make the save and koivu is piss and don't say a word to ryder ("ex:next time you will get it") he goes right to the bench and is really angry. Talk about a selfish players and thats are captain.!!!! I wondering what the hell happen to koivu? Big head since coming back from cancer!!

Are you serious? Or was this meant to be sarcastic? This is one of the silliest things I've ever read.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.