HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Picture of the Sacred Prezel!?!?! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=35181)

Highlander 12-11-2003 09:37 AM

Picture of the Sacred Prezel!?!?!

What ever happened to the promised picture of the Sacred Prezel?!!?

Darz 12-11-2003 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander

Did Mcphee actually make that promise???

I wouldn't mind seeing the Sacred Preztel, but don't need to see it to beleive it as I have felt it's power and seen its magic (Rags game, etc.)

The n00b King ©* 12-11-2003 10:46 AM

he hasnt promised (i dont recall) but he did mention that as soon as he'd have a "tech upgrade" he'd get it posted

Gros Bill 12-11-2003 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
he hasnt promised (i dont recall) but he did mention that as soon as he'd have a "tech upgrade" he'd get it posted

Yeah, right, "tech upgrade" as in "As soon as I can make something that looks like a pretzel in the shape of a habs logo, I'll take a picture, and make millions selling pretzels to gullible Habs fans".

gunnerdom 12-11-2003 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gros Bill
Yeah, right, "tech upgrade" as in "As soon as I can make something that looks like a pretzel in the shape of a habs logo, I'll take a picture, and make millions selling pretzels to gullible Habs fans".

STop the lies!!!!! We are not listening to those crazy sacriligious comments of yours!

habfan4 12-11-2003 11:20 AM

Quote:

Arghh the doubting Thomas of the HF Habs Board has struck again.

On judgment day you'll be singing a different tune. :D

All-Star 12-11-2003 11:24 AM

The sight of the Sacred Pretzel could cause us mere mortals to go insane. All except for the chosen one Mcphee of course. It is better to believe by seeing the effects of the Sacred Pretzel in action...

Darz 12-11-2003 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-Star
The sight of the Sacred Pretzel could cause us mere mortals to go insane. All except for the chosen one Mcphee of course....

That's because Mcphee was already insane. It's kinda having the reverse effect on him, I mean the guy has goats running around his house.

Necrophile 12-11-2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander

We don't have a picture of the Sacred Pretzel yet. However, my avatar is a representation of McPhee using the Pretzel for worshipping purposes :bow: .

danboulie 12-11-2003 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
That's because Mcphee was already insane. It's kinda having the reverse effect on him, I mean the guy has goats running around his house.

What would ever happen if one of those goats ate the pretzel?

GB 12-11-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

In England we used to burn heretics. Anyone interested?

All-Star 12-11-2003 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphotic

You would probably hear something like "All Hail the Sacred Goat!!!" from then on...

The great book of Pretzology dictates that the Sacred Pretzel will decide when, where, and by whom it will be eaten. It will then pass on its powers to the Holy Consumer.

All Hail The Sacred Pretzel!!!

All-Star 12-11-2003 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB Editor
In England we used to burn heretics. Anyone interested?

Only Leafs fans deserve to be cleansed by fire, others will be banished to the badlands around the greater Toronto area.

goalchenyuk 12-11-2003 08:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i've got it , i've got it ......oups , wrong !?! it is not prezel material :D

Istvan 12-11-2003 08:14 PM

Quote:

HEATHEN! I have seen the pretzel in a dream. Ghandi was in my dream and spake " I would eat the flesh of a cow before I would partake of THE PRETZEL". And his voice was all quivery when he said "THE PRETZEL".

Darz 12-12-2003 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphotic

Phhh......not a concern, I mean we have MCPHEE guarding the salty grail.

No worries, right???? Someone reassure me. I'm getting cold.

GB 12-12-2003 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Phhh......not a concern, I mean we have MCPHEE guarding the salty grail.

No worries, right???? Someone reassure me. I'm getting cold.

It'll be fine Darz, McPhee was chosen to find the pretzel. Whatever must happen will happen.

mcphee 12-12-2003 06:40 AM

The kid who fixes my computer or updates simple things that a sane person can do for themself, is coming by this afternoon. there is a camera in the house. It will involve removing the wrapping and explaining to someone that it came without cellophane, but I will try. If my wife comes home and catches us removing the Christmas wrapping, all will be lost. I make no promises.

Gros Bill 12-12-2003 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
The kid who fixes my computer or updates simple things that a sane person can do for themself, is coming by this afternoon. there is a camera in the house. It will involve removing the wrapping and explaining to someone that it came without cellophane, but I will try. If my wife comes home and catches us removing the Christmas wrapping, all will be lost. I make no promises.

Truly going above and beyond the call of duty, Fro..., er I mean McPhee, and I commend you. Remember, though, that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Imagine if she comes home and finds you taking dirty pictures of a pretzel (or pictures of a dirty pretzel)...

As for the cellophane : you just wanted to test the camera, to make sure it works. ;)

AK-47 12-12-2003 07:54 AM

All hail to the sacred Pretzel!

May its light guide the habs to many more victories!

Go habs Go!

mcphee 12-12-2003 10:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here It IS Behold [I know the second bar in the H is missing, I was so overcome when I saw the pretzel, I never noticed]

Inertiatic 12-12-2003 11:05 AM

Hail the Pretzel!!

:p

GB 12-12-2003 11:12 AM

Excellent. Also you have to admire McPhee for running the risk of his wife's wrath to photograph the pretzel.

Démon Blond 12-12-2003 11:14 AM

:bow:

Start to worship the Mighty Sacred Pretzel all of you non belivers, the new age of the Habs has arrived!

:bow:

Habsolution 12-12-2003 11:17 AM

:lol: :handclap: :bow: