HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CHI/BOS Proposal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=35799)

kacz 12-13-2003 04:29 PM

CHI/BOS Proposal

Both teams looking to make some changes, so I thought I'd throw this idea on the table...

TO BOSTON
-Mark Bell, 23 [lw/c]
-Jonas Nordqvist, 21 [c]

TO CHICAGO
-Ivan Huml, 22 [lw/rw]
-Martin Samuelsson, 21 [rw]

What do you think?

Darth Milbury 12-13-2003 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zherdev
Both teams looking to make some changes, so I thought I'd throw this idea on the table...

TO BOSTON
-Mark Bell, 23 [lw/c]
-Jonas Nordqvist, 21 [c]

TO CHICAGO
-Ivan Huml, 22 [lw/rw]
-Martin Samuelsson, 21 [rw]

What do you think?

Best player in the deal is Bell. ChiHawks wouldn't do it.

Teemu 12-13-2003 05:01 PM

heh, nooooo

Mikita 12-13-2003 05:32 PM

ahhhhhhhhhh ........... no ;)

Stuy 12-13-2003 09:09 PM

Nope. Never.

kacz 12-14-2003 06:22 AM

What if I were to change Martin Samuelsson to Vladislav Evseev?

BlueAndWhite 12-14-2003 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zherdev
What if I were to change Martin Samuelsson to Vladislav Evseev?

Even worse. Guys like Samuelsson and Evseev have little "market" value, although the potential for BOTH these guys is quite high.

You can't expect to land a quality, young, NHL player like Bell in return for high-risk prospects* like Samuelsson and Evseev.

*Samuelsson is a good bet IMO to become an NHL player, in what capacity remains to be seen. Evseev is a classic example of boom or bust.

Ozy_Flame 12-14-2003 07:37 AM

Zherdev, if you want Bell, you're probably going to have to offer a nice forward prospect and defenseman, such as maybe Andy Hilbert and Shaone Morrison. No way the Hawks take fringe prospects for a guy like Bell.

Darth Milbury 12-14-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame
Zherdev, if you want Bell, you're probably going to have to offer a nice forward prospect and defenseman, such as maybe Andy Hilbert and Shaone Morrison. No way the Hawks take fringe prospects for a guy like Bell.

Actually, I think they'd have to offer Boynton or Jillson.

hawksgoal 12-14-2003 12:27 PM

Is anyone else see a pattern, everyone wants bell in a trade with Hawks. If Bell was traded in would be in a package for a #1 d-man who is not old or a superstar type prospect, which neither is likely.
Bottom line is you would not propose a trade that would get him because you would have to over pay to get him. He is young power type forward that is just starting to scratch the surface of his Offensive talent. And youg power type players that can score demand high return in the NHL. This guy will be better than Isbister and look what they got for him.