HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   An update after the 1pm games (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=35945)

kingjdv 12-14-2003 12:34 PM

An update after the 1pm games

Looks like there will not be a rematch in the finals between myself and IM, as Manning's 5 td passes have BIF up 61-18. IM still has Jamal Lewis on the board but it looks grim for the top seed.

In the other semi FP33 lost the services of Steve McNair for the day but bad weather held Chad Pennington off the board. It's a toss up right now with both teams having the majority of their players going in the 4pm games. FP has a 24-12 lead.

In the consolation games:

Gags has a 32-20 lead over FlyGuy.

GKJ leads 31-25 over Cuiff in the other game.

kingjdv 12-14-2003 03:55 PM

Well Iron Marshall, it looks like I'll get a chance to whoop your ass again in fantasy but it won't be in the finals.

After the 4pm games, BIF is blowing out IM 75-31. Marshall still has a couple of guys going tomorrow but they ain't getting him 45 points.

And it looks like the ride has come to an end for America's team as my beloved subjects are losing to FP33, 44-24. :cry: I have Boo Williams going tonight but I'd need 3tds and 150 yds receiving to pull out a victory. The only bright side is the Saints ARE playing the Gnts.

So it looks like FP33 and BIF in the finals, with IM and myself in the Who Cares Bowl.

In light of my team's impending doom, there will be a fire sale tomorrow on Kingjdv 2004 HFFFL Championship T-shirts and hats. :cry:

Consolation scores:

Gags-58
Flyguy-20

Cuiff-59
GKJ-31

Brad* 12-15-2003 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjdv
In light of my team's impending doom, there will be a fire sale tomorrow on Kingjdv 2004 HFFFL Championship T-shirts and hats. :cry:

Hey, dont be upset its like you told me

DON'T GO AWAY MAD LITTLE BOY, JUST GO AWAY!

BaileyIslandFlyers 12-15-2003 01:07 PM

Any reason why the championship is one week early?

IronMarshal 12-15-2003 01:44 PM

Hey! What are you guys talking about? I still got Ricky Williams and FREDDIE MITCHELL!!!!! Who hoo!

As if Williams will do anything against the Birds. Actually, I really hope he doesn't. I don't mind losing as long as the Birds win.

As for Freddie? Oh well, we'll see. But I doubt he'll score more than 1 TD.

As I have said, luck has a lot to do with winning in the playoff games, and Baileyisland is a bad matchup for me, as my QB throws most of his TDs to Baileyisland's top WR, and his QB uses my WR as his #2 guy.

The worst thing is, I should have used the Cowgirls D rather than the Ravens, I thought about it, but chose the Ravens, since they are my top unit. Not that it would have mattered much. Baileyisland would have smoked me anyway.

On the plus side, I get to smack KJDV around next week, and there is nothing wrong with that.

sgagne12 12-15-2003 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaileyIslandFlyers
Any reason why the championship is one week early?

It probably has something to do with the fact that most of the teams with a playoff spot locked up, rest their stars in week 16.

IronMarshal 12-16-2003 06:09 PM

Yo King! Its you and me for third (big deal!). How does it feel to know that during my first playoff game I outscored your team's two playoff games combined scores, big guy?

He shoots, he scores!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

kingjdv 12-17-2003 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMarshal
Yo King! Its you and me for third (big deal!). How does it feel to know that during my first playoff game I outscored your team's two playoff games combined scores, big guy?

He shoots, he scores!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hows it feel knowing I've already beaten you this year. And will again.

So sorry, bye bye!! :p

IronMarshal 12-17-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Lucky once, I'm doubting twice!!! :joker:

Brad* 12-17-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

You still haven't learned yet, have you? IM is going to hand you yet ANOTHER defeat after you've talked alot of trash, just like I did.

Wait a see, punk.

:)

kingjdv 12-18-2003 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyersPhantoms33
You still haven't learned yet, have you? IM is going to hand you yet ANOTHER defeat after you've talked alot of trash, just like I did.

Wait a see, punk.

:)

The difference is that IM knows I talked trash all year to try to inject some livelyhood into league play. Too bad you're not as bright. :shakehead

Brad* 12-19-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

The difference is that IM knows I talked trash all year to try to inject some livelyhood into league play. Too bad you're not as bright. :shakehead

Lighten up - I was being sarcastic. Sheesh.

You sure can dish it out, but when it comes to taking itIm not so sure.