HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What could have been. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=36528)

Rails 12-16-2003 06:16 PM

What could have been.

Ouellet started for Washington, that defensively weak team that is floating at the bottom of the league.

Shutout Atlanta 5-0.

Damn.

John Flyers Fan 12-16-2003 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harper
Ouellet started for Washington, that defensively weak team that is floating at the bottom of the league.

Shutout Atlanta 5-0.

Damn.

Give him the Vezina now....

one game does not make a career

Norseman 12-16-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan

Sure it does. Dopita had 4 goals and an assist in a game against Atlanta! Are you telling me he had a bad career in the NHL ?

RoDu 12-17-2003 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norseman
Sure it does. Dopita had 4 goals and an assist in a game against Atlanta! Are you telling me he had a bad career in the NHL ?

i remember listebning to that game, I thought the hype was true, i was so wrong

Dr Love 12-17-2003 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harper

Shutout Atlanta 5-0.

Damn.

Damn, there goes the Calder. :cry:

With that thinking, I guess Clarke should go out and get Sebastian Caron since he played his ass off against the Flyers a few weeks back.

Blindside9711 12-17-2003 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Love
With that thinking, I guess Clarke should go out and get Sebastian Caron since he played his ass off against the Flyers a few weeks back.

He could be had for a few bucks and some food stamps the way Pittsburgh is rifling off players for nothing... Not to mention that SC would likely do a better job than Hack-job's doing right now. :mad:

dedalus 12-17-2003 01:30 PM

Time will tell on the kid, but where that trade is concerned I'd be angrier about the loss of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks, especially since Oates only stuck around for 2 months.

Rails 12-17-2003 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
Give him the Vezina now....

I know...but had we kept Ouellet, I am sure our goalie question would be solved. Or it wouldn't be as big of a question mark.

jplush76 12-17-2003 05:06 PM

yea but without Oates we never would have won the Cup that year!

ummm no wait, ****!
:cry:

Overtime 12-18-2003 08:26 AM

I watched him last night and he let in two goals that he could have had. Not bad though. He didn't get a lot of work. Before lamenting that we have Hackett and not Oulette maybe we should wait to see what he does against a team like the Devils?