HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Preds\Sharks Game 4 GDT (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=371379)

barrytrotzsneck 04-17-2007 11:05 PM

Preds\Sharks Game 4 GDT

no frills, nothing fancy.

Just grind it out and get it done.

Must-win game, play it like it's elimination, because if we lose...it inevitably will be.

azsharkfan 04-17-2007 11:18 PM

I appreciate your passion.

Two questions looming about health...
-Erat
-Webber

Everyone must suck it up and go all out, or this series is going to be over.

Peter Angelo 04-17-2007 11:35 PM

game 4 gdt, that title should read of course. Yep agreed, a huge huge game for the franchise. A m-u-s-t win.

barrytrotzsneck 04-18-2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusPredsfan (Post 8972402)
game 4 gdt, that title should read of course. Yep agreed, a huge huge game for the franchise. A m-u-s-t win.

Ah, my mistake. I thought since no one showed up, game 3 didn't happen ;)

WineShark 04-18-2007 12:29 AM

Good Luck and Good Health

Preds need to get back a little of the chip they carried on their shoulders in game 1 and 2, without going to the box (or getting ejected obvously). Even so, its better for the Preds to be aggressive and risk going on the PK, than playing passive, because they have proven they have a better PK right now than the Sharks PP. Expect a better game from Kariya's line. He's a leader and needs to find his game soon.

Of course I wish you luck and health, but still hope my team wins. Sharks 4-3.

barrytrotzsneck 04-18-2007 12:58 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

RollingPredFan 04-18-2007 07:38 AM

I refuse to call this a big game (gotta work the mojo)

We have to eventually win a road playoff game, the odds are in our favor... I want to see guys battling for pucks like there is no tommorrow. Stop waving your sticks and take the body, and hit hard. I want to see Wilson have a caniption fit. I want to see Sharks fans wailing for someones suspension, then I'll know we must have done something right haha... I want to see Trotz do that weird thing with his eyebrows:naughty: I want to see Radulov do that funky sword hockey stick trick about 3 times. I want to see the 4.5 million dollar Kariya show up tonight LOL.. I want to see the leaders of this team LEAD. I want to see Vokoun stop everything and more, no softies, thank you. We will have to kill a million penalties tonight its just the way it is, we will not get calls and they will, so suck it up. I'll take any kind of win, if we have to score a goal with it hitting 3 skates, 2 butts and a leg so be it.. hehe.

Get it done.

Basher 04-18-2007 09:16 AM

Just punish the pussi sharks. Do it.

jstreet 04-18-2007 10:04 AM

Pulling a Messier

The Preds WILL win tonight.

PredsMan 04-18-2007 10:43 AM

nothing would make me happier than to spank the sharks tonite, and hear Wilson cry some more.

I'm starting to hate these guys more than the wings.

Basher 04-18-2007 11:03 AM

It's been said, but damn if it's not tiring to see the sharks fall down at the slightest touch. Heres to a few diving calls, maybe? :walrus:

hadn't noticed all my icons...heres to some :hit: too.

Chairman Mallard 04-18-2007 11:07 AM

Im a Sharks fan but I've been following all of your guys game day Threads since game 1. The Preds are still very much in this series, but calling us "The Actors" had me rolling. If that isn't calling the kettle black.

Check out this link, about half way down. Good luck tonight, the Tank will be rockin:handclap:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/6697216

Hazeltherabbit 04-18-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UofODucks15 (Post 8976175)
but calling us "The Actors" had me rolling. If that isn't calling the kettle black.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/6697216

Sorry, had to get back at Karl XII

Basher 04-18-2007 11:25 AM

I hope the team is as pissed as most of us are, with the way things have gone. Go out and do something about it.

pred33fan 04-18-2007 11:29 AM

Several of their fans have been civil so maybe I'm just remembering the ones from last season. So maybe I'll take back the "f" their fans....but I stand on the players and coaches. ;)

Lee Van Cleef* 04-18-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazeltherabbit (Post 8976265)
Sorry, had to get back at Karl XII

And i got back at Basher :sarcasm:

RollingPredFan 04-18-2007 11:42 AM

No more, Mr. Nice Guy. No more, Mr. Cle-e-e-ean - Alice Cooper

hehe

Death to all fish lovers!! :p:

Hazeltherabbit 04-18-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl XII (Post 8976419)
And i got back at Basher :sarcasm:

But Basher took back his comment.

RollingPredFan 04-18-2007 11:54 AM

On a serious note what do you guys think the lines will look like if Erat can't go?

Jarnberg 04-18-2007 11:58 AM

If the Predators don't come out playing hard in this game then I don't know when they will. If Forsberg, Dumont, and Radulov continue to be the only guys who come out fired up then we have serious problems.

Most of the big 'we need this game' wins this season haven't turned out well for us. We still haven't won a road playoff game. Somehow, I don't see things changing tonight.

WineShark 04-18-2007 12:27 PM

I'm sorry for the occasional Sharks fan that has been a guest of your board and not behaved as a guest. Most on the Sharks board are more respectful when they are in someone else's house. I understand your frustration and am absolutely certain the Mods will take care of it.

tulsytrid1 04-18-2007 12:28 PM

:handclap: You have had a lot of class wineshark. Thanks for keeping it civil.

tulsytrid1 04-18-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids (Post 8971879)
no frills, nothing fancy.

Just grind it out and get it done.

Must-win game, play it like it's elimination, because if we lose...it inevitably will be.

I agree. We have to win this game. Going down 3-1 is tough for any team; hopefully we can find that energy from game 1 and 2 again tonight.

Hazeltherabbit 04-18-2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl XII (Post 8976740)
Oh right, I don't see it. Point to where he says so will you.

I apologize for anyone that had to read this (my) post. I did not know.

SmokeyClause 04-18-2007 12:56 PM

Calm down people. I understand the frustration, but let's not let this get out of hand. And this goes to the Shark fan or two stoking the coals. Let's at least keep it civil until the puck drops. ;)