HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   people are forgetting... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=376650)

mikenyr 05-03-2007 08:53 AM

people are forgetting...

in the mist of this goal/no goal crap.. people are forgetting that lundy made a hell of a save!

he was basically on the other side of the net standing there confused.. and did a total split and got his leg across.... :handclap:

WhipNash27 05-03-2007 08:54 AM

He made one hell of a save, but he also **** up pretty bad

CaptainBlueshirt 05-03-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRChazzer (Post 9161988)

So all the Malik fans are going to boo him right:p:

SPG 05-03-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRChazzer (Post 9161988)

Yeah... great save, but what the hell was he thinking when he went behind the net...

Oh well, it was NO GOAL anyway ;)

Anthony Mauro 05-03-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBlueshirt (Post 9162379)
So all the Malik fans are going to boo him right:p:

I don't know what you're talking about, Malik ****ed up badly on the first goal. He deserves to get boo'ed. stupid ass giraffe

clmetsfan 05-03-2007 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manhattan Blue (Post 9162416)
I don't know what you're talking about, Malik ****ed up badly on the first goal. He deserves to get boo'ed. stupid ass giraffe

Tyutin's the one who really **** up on that play, barely putting up a fight against Connolly in the corner as they both went to get the puck. I don't even remember Malik being on the ice, but I could be wrong.

Anthony Mauro 05-03-2007 09:58 AM

I think the Hen-Rik chants get to his head sometimes...I love the guy's competitiveness, but you can see he's soaking in all the love he gets.

I don't blame him, but he can play at bit safer and stay more focused throughout games that's for sure.

Anthony Mauro 05-03-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clmetsfan (Post 9162431)
Tyutin's the one who really **** up on that play, barely putting up a fight against Connolly in the corner as they both went to get the puck. I don't even remember Malik being on the ice, but I could be wrong.

He wasn't on the ice, but Tyutin was scared for Malik on the bench 'cuz his Tourettes was acting up, Malik ****ed it up man...

clmetsfan 05-03-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manhattan Blue (Post 9162455)
He wasn't on the ice, but Tyutin was scared for Malik on the bench 'cuz his Tourettes was acting up, Malik ****ed it up man...

Ooooh, now I see ;)

HockeyBasedNYC 05-03-2007 10:01 AM

He also made another huge save while he was down right after the no goal and stopped the play.

CaptainBlueshirt 05-03-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manhattan Blue (Post 9162416)

I was referring the fans booing him in Game 3 for his Game 2 mistake. I was being sarcastic but I guess it flew over your head.

clmetsfan 05-03-2007 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBlueshirt (Post 9162480)
I was referring the fans booing him in Game 3 for his Game 2 mistake. I was being sarcastic but I guess it flew over your head.

Read the whole thread....unless you did and his sarcasm flew right over your head.

CaptainBlueshirt 05-03-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clmetsfan (Post 9162574)
Read the whole thread....unless you did and his sarcasm flew right over your head.

Emoticons are meant to display sarcasm. I don't get paid enough to interpret his or anyone else's posts.

clmetsfan 05-03-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBlueshirt (Post 9162845)
Emoticons are meant to display sarcasm. I don't get paid enough to interpret his or anyone else's posts.

Here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manhattan Blue (Post 9162455)

Yeah, it takes a lot of deductive reasoning to interpret that one.

CaptainBlueshirt 05-03-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clmetsfan (Post 9164687)
Here:

Yeah, it takes a lot of deductive reasoning to interpret that one.

Why did he say he was on the ice in the first place.
Drop it, OK. I will.

John Torturella 05-03-2007 05:22 PM

With that play by Henrik, It was fine that he went behind the net although I wish he would just stay in there, but he went back there and had a complete mental lapse. He did not even stop it. He watch it go by and skated nonchalantly until he realized Buffalo had the puck and the net was empty. He probably blurted out some expletives like Holy %$##$@! $&*@ The net is empty !!!!!!!!! And then he made an awsome save. And then whenthe Ref said no goal, he was able to breath again.

gravy121 05-03-2007 06:17 PM

I try to block out the miscue behind the net, because the recovery was incredible - lightening quick.