HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What will the lines look like with Comrie? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=37709)

P Jiddy 12-21-2003 10:10 AM

What will the lines look like with Comrie?

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else but I was wondering if anyone has heard who Comrie will be playing with and what type of lines the Flyers be rolling? What will lines one to four look like? Thanks and looking forward to your response.

swflyers8* 12-21-2003 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P Jiddy
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else but I was wondering if anyone has heard who Comrie will be playing with and what type of lines the Flyers be rolling? What will lines one to four look like? Thanks and looking forward to your response.

I or anyone else I don't think could tell you what the lines would be.
Hitch changes the lines every game. Lately, they have looking like this:

Gagne---Roenick---Recchi
Williams---Primeau---Kapanen
Leclair---Handzus---Amonte
Brashear---Sharp---Somik

Diesel 12-21-2003 11:04 AM

Quote:

Recchi-Roenick-Amonte

Gagne-Comrie-Williams

Brashear-Primeau-Kapanan

LeClair-Handzus-Somik

Hitch will probably switch them around a ton until he has something that he feels comfortable with. But i think this is what he'll start with.

blah 12-21-2003 11:25 AM

Recchi-Roenick-Amonte
LeClair-Handzus-Williams
Gagne-Primeau-Kapanan
Brashear-Comrie-Somik

RoDu 12-21-2003 01:39 PM

Recchi/Gagne-Roenick-Amonte
LeClair-Comrie-Williams
Gagne/Brashear-Primeau-Kapanen
Brashear/Recchi-Handzus-Somik

we don't have a true 4th line as most lines get similar ice time

Kyonn 12-21-2003 02:01 PM

I would go with something like this:

Recchi-Roenick-Amonte
LeClair-Comrie-Williams
Gagne-Primeau-Kapanen
Brashear-Handzus-Somik

Anyone know when Comire's first game will be?

FlyersFan 12-21-2003 03:01 PM

Quote:

Line speculation is fun and all, but, with the Flyers, not really a good use of time.

MojoJojo 12-21-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyersFan
Line speculation is fun and all, but, with the Flyers, not really a good use of time.

:lol:

hit the nail on the head.