HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Scott Hartnell (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=382792)

leafmaniac333 05-23-2007 03:24 PM

Scott Hartnell
 
Theres been lots of interest among fans of this guy coming to the Leafs. I know his style of play and what kind of player he is but i havent seen much of him. Would Nashville fans want him back? or is he not worth it? Are these people thinking hes better than he really is?

Joe T Choker 05-23-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafmaniac333 (Post 9354565)
Theres been lots of interest among fans of this guy coming to the Leafs. I know his style of play and what kind of player he is but i havent seen much of him. Would Nashville fans want him back? or is he not worth it? Are these people thinking hes better than he really is?

he's a good pk guy, a decent goalscorer > 25 the last two seasons and he's willing to go to the front of the net on the power play ala holmstrom ... his playmaking on the other hand leaves alot to be desired

barrytrotzsneck 05-23-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafmaniac333 (Post 9354565)
Theres been lots of interest among fans of this guy coming to the Leafs. I know his style of play and what kind of player he is but i havent seen much of him. Would Nashville fans want him back? or is he not worth it? Are these people thinking hes better than he really is?

I don't think it's limited to the Leafs. I think likely fans of every team in the league are saying, "I know, let's sign Scott Hartnell!" right now.

That tells you how "worth it" he is, and why Preds fans are biting their fingernails to nubs right now.

That said..it's that level of interest that has me nervous...and should have everyone nervous...because if GMs are this interested, and I suspect they are...then he's likely not going to come cheaply to anyone. I'm hoping the fact that he likes the Predators organization and the city weighs in and we can get a deal done before it gets that far...otherwise, someone is going to throw a lot of money at him.

barrytrotzsneck 05-23-2007 03:37 PM

in the meantime, you probably could have just referred to this thread:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=378842

;)

CanadianPantherFan 05-23-2007 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids (Post 9354704)
in the meantime, you probably could have just referred to this thread:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=378842

;)

Typical Leaf' fan,needs the spotlight.Break his kneecaps Paulie;)

canuckulous 05-23-2007 07:34 PM

I'd love to have Hartnell on the B's.

Bruins are gonna offer him a deal I'd bet.

Channing76 05-23-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrrWhat (Post 9357016)
I'd love to have Hartnell on the B's.

Bruins are gonna offer him a deal I'd bet.

It would be perfect to have this guy with the Bruins, but its not gonna happen. Every team in the league is gonna be taking a look at Hartnell and some team will overpay like always. example Chara-Boston.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.