HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Audette to leave Habs soon ... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=38297)

Maithz 12-23-2003 04:44 PM

Audette to leave Habs soon ...

According to Rds , Donald Audette will be buyout probably during the week end

Le dossier Donald Audette devrait être réglé d'ici la fin de semaine.
Audette et son agent, Gilles Lupien, discutent présentement avec le directeur général Bob Gainey pour racheter le contrat de l'attaquant du Tricolore qui connaît une autre saison difficile.

Reste maintenant à savoir si les deux parties pourront en venir à un terrain d'entente.

En 23 parties depuis le début de la campagne, Audette a marqué trois buts et récolté cinq passes.

Face aux Capitals, mardi soir, Audette a été laissé de côté pour une troisième rencontre de suite.

Habber 12-23-2003 04:46 PM

:handclap:
About bloody time. I don't want to get get too excited until it really happens, but man will there be rejoicing in the heart of every Hab fan if this really happens. :yo:

PrairieHabber 12-23-2003 04:52 PM

Oh...does that mean he's not going to be packaged in a deal along with Karl Dykhuis and Yannick Perreault in order to obtain Joe Thornton? Oh well. I guess all those trade rumours were just wishful thinking after all.

Marc the Habs Fan 12-23-2003 04:59 PM

Merry Christmas Habs fans

From Bob

:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Beatnik 12-23-2003 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan

From Bob

It's not from Bob it's from George!

He's the one who gonna pay him 3-4 millions at home! (add to mcKay and Czerkawski)

best solution anyway

deandebean 12-23-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plekanec
Amazing news!!

The next one is Juneau or Perreault!

Jacques Demers thinks that Perreault and Kilger will be the next to go. He says there's no more place on the roster for Perreault, and Kilger, well...what else can we add.

gohabsgo2010 12-23-2003 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deandebean
Jacques Demers thinks that Perreault and Kilger will be the next to go. He says there's no more place on the roster for Perreault, and Kilger, well...what else can we add.

Kilger will be a different player when Ward returns.

Freaky Habs Fan 12-23-2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan

From Bob

LOLL...Good one man! Well, it's a good news for the team, but it's bad for Donald. His career is probably over now. At least he's gonna have a lot of money for his retirement. Yvon Pedneault said it's gonna be hard for Perrault and Kilger to be in the line-up when all the injured player will be back.

Malakhov 12-23-2003 05:13 PM

I doubt Audette's career is over.
He'll probably sign a one year deal for cheap next year and see from there.

Thomas 12-23-2003 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jl.roberts

I agree, some of his energy has emerged since playing with Gratton. when hes reunited with Ward and he gains some confidence since his freak eye injury, he should be a great 4th liner for us.

deandebean 12-23-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Nope. The Kilger you see is the Kilger that EVERY team in the NHL sees since his arrival in the league. Ward will take his place and Kilger will be left unprotected.

Thomas 12-23-2003 05:23 PM

Quote:

Nope. The Kilger you see is the Kilger that EVERY team in the NHL sees since his arrival in the league. Ward will take his place and Kilger will be left unprotected.

The Kilger that scored 6 goals in 8 games on Koivu's wing last season, the Kilger who created room for Koivu and Audette during the 2003 playoffs?

The coaching staff needs to have some confidence in Kilger. Him and Ward displayed amazing chemistry during the end of last season, and I think CJ will see if they can find it again. Langdon is not needed every game, and I think we will see Kilger paired up with Ward in the upcoming weeks.

Guy Caballero 12-23-2003 05:23 PM

Hey, there's always the WHL. He'll be among the highest paid players in the league, collecting his 4 mil from the Habs over the next two years.

gohabsgo2010 12-23-2003 05:25 PM

Quote:

We'll see. Kilger played his best hockey with Ward last year, that's why all of us who didn't see last year as a complete write off during late March and early April had such high hopes for Kilger this season.

A Sundstrom - Kilger - Ward third line could potentially, and I use potentially causiously, be much more effective than any line anchored by Joe Juneau.

Guy Caballero 12-23-2003 05:31 PM

Quote:

We'll see. Kilger played his best hockey with Ward last year, that's why all of us who didn't see last year as a complete write off during late March and early April had such high hopes for Kilger this season.

A Sundstrom - Kilger - Ward third line could potentially, and I use potentially causiously, be much more effective than any line anchored by Joe Juneau.

I had big hopes for Kilger because I thought Gainey and Julien would get his ass in gear and get him playing like he can play.

I've come to realize, though, that Chad simply doesn't have enough hockey sense to be effective at the NHL level. He's never where he should be and his timing is always off, even on hits.

Uber Coca 12-23-2003 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=Thomas]
The coaching staff needs to have some confidence in Kilger. [QUOTE]
That's what they are trying to do for a while now....

gohabsgo2010 12-23-2003 05:56 PM

Quote:

Lucky streak... Put anybody on the first line with the 2 top fowards of the team and something like that may happen any time!

Kilger is just not skilled enough for the NHL, no hands and total lack of agility... I just can't understand why you can't see something of so obvious! :dunno:

Kilger does have a good shot though. He's a fast skater, and he's a big body. Not that the size really counts though, most nights he doesn't want to use it.

Come back to us Ward! Bring The Chad to life. The big Sleeping Giant, I guess.

tinyzombies 12-23-2003 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatnik
It's not from Bob it's from George!

He's the one who gonna pay him 3-4 millions at home! (add to mcKay and Czerkawski)

best solution anyway

Gainey is the one who overpaid him in the first place.

Thomas 12-23-2003 05:58 PM

Quote:

Lucky streak... Put anybody on the first line with the 2 top fowards of the team and something like that may happen any time!

Kilger is just not skilled enough for the NHL, no hands and total lack of agility... I just can't understand why you can't see something of so obvious! :dunno:

The difference is hes been signed to play a 4th line role. Put him being a 4th overall pick behind you, and look what he brings to this team. Stop expecting him to dominate offensively playing with Langdon and the 4th liner of the week. Everybody gets consistant linemates save Kilger it seems. Memories are short when it comes to certain players, he filled his 4th line role perfectly with Ward last season. Kilger has the skill and has the agility to play in the NHL, the one thing he lacks, like many of our players, is confidence.

CrAzYNiNe 12-23-2003 06:10 PM

Most of you people make me sick, ****ing to the pit of my stomach. People forget everything so easily. All you people talking about being a hab at heart, yet you trade get rid of them like they are ****ing toys. Remember Audette had his ****ing tendons severed, wait, that doesn't hurt does it, ya it's a simple procedure, not like he could of lost his hand at all. It's not like he came back that same season, even though he couldn't of and helped us into the 2nd round of the playoffs, even though everyone thought we would of been swept in 4. Audette caught some bad luck, and you spit on him, man no wonder we are so hated here, you people are classless human beings.

CrAzYNiNe 12-23-2003 06:12 PM

Quote:

Amazing news!!

The next one is Juneau or Perreault!

You are teh biggest idiot ever. With Begin out Juneau is so very important to out team. We need him to at that 3rd line center position. Most likely you think Higgins can play against Thorton right and dominate him? Perrauly is playing on the 4th line and getting benched, yet he is the 3-4 best scorer on our team, if he is so ****, why does he keep scoring?

You need to open your eyes and shut your mouth

PrairieHabber 12-23-2003 06:29 PM

Crazy Nine you don't help your points by spewing venom like that. You come out with many good points in your posts but when you state things with such anger you only hurt your own reputation. It's not appropriate.

CrAzYNiNe 12-23-2003 06:33 PM

I speak my mind, I don't mean to be offensive, but reading **** like "Merry Chirstmass Habs fans" that is ****ing classless

VAN-HAB 12-23-2003 06:34 PM

Crazy Nine take it easy man, is not the end of the world for "pouvre Audette" the guy has more money than you and I together.
You can't keep a player in a team and pay him 3 mill bucks for what he once was.
Good luck to him, time to move on!

Corey 12-23-2003 06:41 PM

Juneau will not be bought out. When Bégin returns, Gratton will be sent down. However, I believe Juneau will retire after the season.