HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Fill me in (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=38593)

nikrag03* 12-25-2003 06:38 AM

Fill me in

I'm on vacation in India and this means that I will probably miss a lot of habs games. Anyways...since i've been here the habs have played the pens and caps.. I know the results but i was wondering if u guys could fill me in on the overall play of the habs and which players are performing and which are not etc..I know not much can change in 2 games but still. Thanks

prabak11 12-25-2003 06:44 AM

hey where in india?

im from india thats y im asking :handclap:

nikrag03* 12-25-2003 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabby
hey where in india?

im from india thats y im asking :handclap:

Right now I'm in madras, but i'll be going to bangalore soon. After that i'm off to Delhi and then bombay...I have family all over the place.. Where in India are you from?

prabak11 12-25-2003 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikrag03
Right now I'm in madras, but i'll be going to bangalore soon. After that i'm off to Delhi and then bombay...I have family all over the place.. Where in India are you from?

im from south india and i speak tamil u?

tinyzombies 12-25-2003 02:08 PM

Quote:

I'm on vacation in India and this means that I will probably miss a lot of habs games. Anyways...since i've been here the habs have played the pens and caps.. I know the results but i was wondering if u guys could fill me in on the overall play of the habs and which players are performing and which are not etc..I know not much can change in 2 games but still. Thanks

They looked very good against Pittsburgh. It was a high-tempo game with no hitting and that's our style!

The next night started out well against Washington. We were taking advantage of their defense, but I think a bit of the holiday season creeped in and we stopped skating and the Caps took advantage. We got a couple Christmas presents from Kerry Fraser too, but it wasn't good enough.

Quintal but burnt by Halperin like a pylon and Souray was just floating on the play too. Very half-hearted effort by both teams really. Frustrating game to watch. And Rivet failed to clear the puck with a minute left in the third, the Caps kept it in and scored the winner.

Another last minute loss!

Enjoy your trip!

Mike8 12-25-2003 02:28 PM

I'd recommend reading over the Game Day Threads, and if you don't want to browse through all the pages, start back on the last page and look for Guy!'s player-by-player analysis. Always a good read and accurate aside from the Jason Ward commentary. :p

sonnytheman 12-25-2003 04:19 PM

cool, I'm from India as well. Brown Power!!!

nikrag03* 12-26-2003 05:54 AM

Thanks a lot raketheleaves. Prabby: I am Tamil too :D Anyways..hoping for a big game against the canes.

prabak11 12-26-2003 05:56 AM

Quote:

Thanks a lot raketheleaves. Prabby: I am Tamil too :D Anyways..hoping for a big game against the canes.

hey man do u have msn messnager or yahoo messanger?

if u do whats ure email address?

nikrag03* 12-26-2003 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabby
hey man do u have msn messnager or yahoo messanger?

if u do whats ure email address?

nikrag@hotmail.com

biggie 12-26-2003 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonnytheman
cool, I'm from India as well. Brown Power!!!

i am also, im from punjab