HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   National Hockey League Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Get ready for a suspension to Havlat (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=40230)

DarkHorse 01-01-2004 04:40 PM

Get ready for a suspension to Havlat

While laying on the ice, he kicked Eric Cairns in the crotch, blade first.

League will likely review, ala Corson's kick at Cairns.

Epsilon 01-01-2004 04:43 PM

Is there something in the NHL Powerade this week that making these guys attracted to the testicles of their fellow players?

Looger 01-01-2004 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epsilon
Is there something in the NHL Powerade this week that making these guys attracted to the testicles of their fellow players?

only if it's made from 'european spring waters', y'know, like rhineland runoff!

Aaron Vickers 01-01-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epsilon

I was wondering what makes Cairns groin so damn attractive! (to kick)

Ah geez...really poor wording, field-day for the jokesters.

Thalia 01-01-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron Vickers
I was wondering what makes Cairns groin so damn attractive! (to kick)

Ah geez...really poor wording, field-day for the jokesters.

Hmmm, I dunno. Let's have a look and find out shall we?

Epsilon 01-01-2004 04:52 PM

Maybe Cairns' jewels dangle really low like in that squirrel pick everyone loves to post, and so they make an inviting target. :dunno:

Theoren Fan 01-01-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thalia
shall we?

No

We shall not

Nikkowar 01-01-2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thalia
Hmmm, I dunno. Let's have a look and find out shall we?

Sounds like a good idea ;)
Btw,you guys got a pic of the kick?

Theoren Fan 01-01-2004 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Btw,you guys got a pic of the kick?

lol

I don't know why that's funny but it is

Nikkowar 01-01-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theo Fan
lol

I don't know why that's funny but it is

I guess because it rhymes. Speaking of rhyming,where's my million dollars?

hardcore_fan 01-01-2004 06:30 PM

Anybody got a link to this?I watched the entire game and the highlight shows and not a word about it.If it actually happened and was of any consecquence I'm sure one of them would have mentioned it.

Mack 01-01-2004 06:34 PM

sounds like a wrong choice of actions on Havlats part

Ronnie Bass 01-01-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardcore_fan
Anybody got a link to this?I watched the entire game and the highlight shows and not a word about it.If it actually happened and was of any consecquence I'm sure one of them would have mentioned it.

I saw it, if they don't suspend him I'd be shocked it was pretty bad. After it happened Cairns was still very hot when it got back to the bench, the assistant coaches had to calm him down.

Looger 01-01-2004 06:53 PM

cairns is not someone I'D want to pi$$ off...

blah 01-01-2004 07:20 PM

Me neither. Dude hits hard.

DJ Spinoza 01-01-2004 07:26 PM

He should have done it to Peca.

Jacob 01-01-2004 08:46 PM

Havlat's not dirty, he's gritty! :shakehead

The Mars Volchenkov 01-01-2004 10:24 PM

Didnít catch the game, but itís quite obvious Havlat is becoming one of the most hated players on this board and around the league. And quite frankly, I like it. :D

Jacob 01-01-2004 10:29 PM

You won't when someone returns the favor to Havlat.

The Mars Volchenkov 01-01-2004 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacobv2
You won't when someone returns the favor to Havlat.

Heís gotten up every time itís happened so far.

Cat Called Bobcat 01-02-2004 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looger
cairns is not someone I'D want to pi$$ off...

Ahh Neil can jump in for his buddy Havlat and handle Cairns just fine, as was evidenced by the fight at the end of Game 2 in last year's Sens-Isles series

King of Kelvington 01-02-2004 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensGuy
Didnít catch the game, but itís quite obvious Havlat is becoming one of the most hated players on this board and around the league. And quite frankly, I like it. :D

Neither on both accounts, in fact, i still dont know who this martin punk is...? :yo:

Legionnaire 01-02-2004 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WCJr
Neither on both accounts, in fact, i still dont know who this martin punk is...? :yo:

Come on man, you remember. He had that god awful show on the air for a while. :p

Kvashinator12 01-02-2004 04:13 AM

ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by kissmeimasensfan
Ahh Neil can jump in for his buddy Havlat and handle Cairns just fine, as was evidenced by the fight at the end of Game 2 in last year's Sens-Isles series

sure when cairns wasn't even supposed to fight after shoulder surgery. He also fought him after cairns was on the ice for 2mins and pretty much waited for cairns to turn away before he dropped his gloves. Neil couldn't even handle Asham last nite.Havalt is a good player but should be skating with scott hamilton not in the nhl if he can't take a hit.

Cat Called Bobcat 01-02-2004 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kvashinator12
sure when cairns wasn't even supposed to fight after shoulder surgery. He also fought him after cairns was on the ice for 2mins and pretty much waited for cairns to turn away before he dropped his gloves. Neil couldn't even handle Asham last nite.Havalt is a good player but should be skating with scott hamilton not in the nhl if he can't take a hit.

Excuses, excuses.

My intent was not to excuse whatever Havlat did, it was to say Cairns isn't scary at all.