HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Anaheim Ducks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   (SIGNING) Jason King & Brett Skinner (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=402692)

WildWinger 07-18-2007 07:28 PM

(SIGNING) Jason King & Brett Skinner
 
Along with the inking of Dan LaCouture, which was mentioned in another thread, the Ducks also signed Jason King & Brett Skinner. The full story can be found on the Anaheim Ducks website at:

http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?servi...ticleid=334718

What this means to the Ducks.... well, the article says new depth... I disagree.

Vector 07-19-2007 06:55 AM

Two former Canucks prospects. Burke, like all other GMs, sure likes his boys.

jumptheshark 07-22-2007 06:50 PM

King has great wheels, he just could not put it together for the nucks and got into two coaches doghouses and could not get out. King played under carlyle and put up some good numbers with him

Akingnomore07* 07-22-2007 06:54 PM

Jason King definitely has a lot of potential and I could see him in our line-up this year. Great signings!

Akingnomore07* 07-22-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazycrazycanuck (Post 9991023)
King played under carlyle and put up some good numbers with him

He did?

wow, I never knew that. Hmmmm.....interesting

Vector 07-26-2007 03:44 AM

Carlyle used to coach the Canucks farm team. He should be very familiar with some of the Canucks older/graduated prospects.

John Belushi 07-26-2007 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazycrazycanuck (Post 9991023)
King has great wheels, he just could not put it together for the nucks and got into two coaches doghouses and could not get out. King played under carlyle and put up some good numbers with him

Were we watching the same Jason King???

Jason King has a good shot and some scoring instincts to go with it but in no way does he have great wheels, if anything he is the opposite.

He'll probably play exclusively on the Duck's farm team but to produce on the big squad King will need to play with talented linemates and he might even need to power play to pop a few goals.

Jason King is very streaky, but if someone like Getzlaf or McDonald can feed him the puck in the slot he'll might get a few goals, but he sure won't be consistant about it.

CHRDANHUTCH 07-26-2007 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mista Mo27 (Post 10022157)
Were we watching the same Jason King???

Jason King has a good shot and some scoring instincts to go with it but in no way does he have great wheels, if anything he is the opposite.

He'll probably play exclusively on the Duck's farm team but to produce on the big squad King will need to play with talented linemates and he might even need to power play to pop a few goals.

Jason King is very streaky, but if someone like Getzlaf or McDonald can feed him the puck in the slot he'll might get a few goals, but he sure won't be consistant about it.

you know this how, seems to me Vancouver said good riddance to a player who didn't want to be there same way several Ducks fans said about Ryan Shannon's potential to crack the Anaheim lineup consistently:shakehead:huh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.