HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Perezhogin's progress (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=40524)

Habruti! 01-02-2004 06:40 PM

Perezhogin's progress
 
What do you guys think so far...Anyone seen him play recently..?
It seems like he turned-it on since he has been playing with Svitov, I belive he has 8pts in the last 5 games which does not seem to shaby....He may finish the season with some decent stats....

montreal 01-02-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habruti!
What do you guys think so far...Anyone seen him play recently..?
It seems like he turned-it on since he has been playing with Svitov, I belive he has 8pts in the last 5 games which does not seem to shaby....He may finish the season with some decent stats....



Watch him play tomorrow, the game is on tv, at 3:30 pm

Vicious 01-02-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montreal
Watch him play tomorrow, the game is on tv, at 3:30 pm


So is the Habs game... damn thing. Sportsnet has a dogs game next Saturday too.

montreal 01-02-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
So is the Habs game... damn thing. Sportsnet has a dogs game next Saturday too.


1 1/2 hours apart. Next friday (9th) they are showing Ryan O'Byrne again in what should be a good game. Cornell vs Havard at 8 pm. Cornell beat Havard in a 1-0 game early this season, as they play in the same conference (ECAC) and this game is big for Cornell as they come off a upset over #11 ranked Ohio State to win their first ever Everblades Championship.

HCH 01-03-2004 03:35 AM

Perezhogin is now 2nd on the team in scoring among players still with Hamilton. Only Balej is ahead of him. Of course if (when) Plekanec returns to the Bulldogs, he would be ahead of him as well.

http://www.theahl.com/AHLStatistics0304/hamilton.html

BLONG7 01-03-2004 05:53 AM

AP is turning it on... finally getting use to NA game? No matter the reason, I am sure the Habs brass is liking what they see!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.